Another reason

Cupid and Thanatos

I decided to read the rest of those chats, even if I would get more hurt than this. For some reasons, I was curious yet afraid, but I didn't care. Since I already started to read, I should finish reading it now.

Hey, doesn't Krystal join this group?

You're right! What are we gonna do??!

Don't worry guys, she can't do anything tho. 

I don't care about her.

LOL.

It will be better if she read this conversation, right Haejin?

You got the point, girl. That girl must be shocked. Rofl.

I threw my phone to the bed, and I laid myself. Why they have to be that bad to me? Did I do something wrong before?

Flashback ends.

Author's POV

Since then, Krystal was always being bullied. Her classmates, including Haejin and Dae Hee, actually were very spiteful to her. Because every teacher seemed to like Krystal, always praised her for the achievements. Even though Krystal was cold to others, there were still a bunch of boys who tried to get her, and the girls would be really envy and jealous at the same time. No wonder, all hate going to Krystal.

+++++

Krystal went downstairs and she saw Jessica there.  Jessica saw Krystal, she smiled at her little sister. "Morning, Krys. Have you slept well?," asked Jessica. Krystal just nodded, not interested to reply the question.

Krystal went to the kitchen, drank water, and she was about to go when Jessica called her name.

"Can I have a minute to talk to you?," asked Jessica. From her voice, it sounded like she wanted to talk something serious. Krystal didn't reject her request in that time. She went to the living room where Jessica was. The girls met face to face, as they sat on the sofa. 

"What?," asked Krystal, raised her right eyebrow in confusion. 

Jessica looked into Krystal's eyes. "Tell me honestly," Jessica's voice was very low. Krystal frowned.

"What's your reason to ignore me and Daniel?," asked Jessica seriously, but she didn't raise her voice to her little sister.

Krystal shrugged, "Nothing particular,". 

Just like before, Krystal didn't want to tell her. Jessica sighed, "I know you would say that. But, it's already for several times I ask you, and don't you think you're going overboard to ignore, even Daniel? He was so shocked, Krys,".

"What? Overboard? You think I want to be like this too?," Krystal asked her sister, she raised her voice a little. 

"What do you mean, Krys? I know there will be another reason. It has to do with Daniel, right?," Jessica just guessed, but Krystal widened her eyes when she heard Jessica said that.

But, Krystal shook her head, she still wanted to keep the reason as secret, for herself. 

"Seriously, you're funny, eonni," Krystal stood up after said that. She left Jessica there, and it made Jessica a little bit angry.

Jessica, raised her voice for the first time to her little sister, "Jung Krystal! You can't be like this forever!,". She shouted in frustation, she actually didn't want to shout at Krystal, but she just couldn't help being angry, because she thought Krystal was being over.

Krystal replied Jessica's shouting by slamming her door.

 

Krystal laid on her bed, her tears came out while she tried not to make a sound of her crying. She was hurt by making Jessica angry like that. 

She took 4 pills to make her feel better. She didn't want to remember the past, more over the reason why she attempted suicide, but somehow situation made her to remind it again. She was having so much stressed for calling the pain in her arm, 2 years ago.