Krystal's life

Cupid and Thanatos

"Hey, you crazy girl. You are still suffering from depression, aren't you?," a girl mocked Krystal as she went into her classroom. Krystal was calm as usual, she pretended not to hear that girl. She just sat on her seat and put her earphones on, and it made the girl who mocked her earlier annoyed.

"Are you a deaf, baby Jung?," said that girl again. Krystal didn't seem to be annoyed because she already used to it. It started a year ago, when some of girls were discovering her depression drugs. From that time, Bang Haejin, the girl mocking her always brought this thing up until everyone in her class knew that Krystal had been sick.

"Why did you ignore me, ? Krystal Jung who used to be the prettiest and smartest just like her sister now is suffering from depression and a deaf? Hahaha. How poor you are, baby Jung," Haejin seemed so hateful, but no one dared to fight with her as she is their headmaster's daughter and known as mean girl.

"Do you have something else to do instead of mocking me, Haejin?," asked Krystal. She didn't want Haejin to disturb her from listening music. Haejin was taken aback. She was going to pound the table if the teacher didn't come at that time.

Krystal was calm as if Haejin's behavior to her was nothing. She didn't want to waste her time just for fighting with that girl.

+++++

The girl was all alone in that school, her only one friend is her mathematics book. While young people nowadays are being addicted to their smartphone, even give most of their time to stare at theirs, Krystal didn't touch her phone all day long. She just kept hers in her bag, and the girl would choose the mathematics book instead of surfing on the internet. She just didn't want to read all bashes she got on her SNS.

She was bullied for more than 2 years already. Since she went to the same school like Jessica, there were no one who seemed happy with her presence, except the teachers, Jessica, and Daniel. No one actually wanted to have a conversation with her, and they were actually just being kind to Krystal every time they needed help, nothing else.

Flashback

Krystal's POV

"Hey, Krys. Have you finished your homework? Can I see your answers?," a girl approached me in my seat on the back, bringing her note book and a pen. I frowned. 

"I can't?," she asked me because I didn't reply her. Her expression became sad, and from what I knew, she seemed a little bit upset with me. I immediately shook my head,

"No, no. You can see them,", now I thought it was the best way to make a new friend here, because my new classmates here rarely started the conversation with me first, they seemed not care about me. But it was only my feeling, I think.

I smiled as she opened my note, but I was a little bit shocked to see her copy all of my answers. 

"Thank you, Krystal. Much love to ya," she smiled happily after finished copying them. She gave me a flying kiss first then returned to her seat in the front. As I remembered, her name is Dae Hee, but I wasn't very close to her. To be honest, there was no one who close with me now, in my second week here. I was so lonely.

++++

It had been a while I didn't check my Twitter, because I wasn't really fond being on SNS, whether it's Twitter or group chat on KaTalk. So, I was rarely online although I was on the group chat. I muted any notification, so it didn't bother me studying.

First, I saw my KaTalk, and I saw there were more than 100 notifications in group chat. They were very talkative there, I just sighed in relief because I've already turned off the notifications.

As I opened the group chat, Jessica eonni came to my room bringing ice cream and sitting on my bed, beside me.

"Krys, I've just bought your favorite ice cream," she offered me an ice cream, so I left my phone and took the ice cream.

"Where did you go?," I asked while opening its wrapping. 

"I've just been having a date with Daniel," she giggled and stoal a glance to me while saying it. I widened my eyes, "Are you two dating?,".

I knew Daniel is eonni's best friend, and he often came to our home. He is really kind to me too, and he took care of me just like his little sister.

"No, Krys. I was kidding, it's not like we can date each other, I think. Hahaha. For real, I went to karaoke with my classmates," she smiled at me, as she knew I was going to be jealous earlier.

"Huh, eonni. You made me shock. I thought you were trying to backstabbing me," I pouted. She laughed at me, "Oh really, sweety, you're so cute. No, I don't have any feeling for him. You can take it easy, girl,".

Jessica eonni teased me because she knew I'm having a little crush with Daniel, but I didn't dare to confess or something like that. My sister also kept it as our secret.

"Actually, I want to borrow some of your books. Can I?," eonni got up from my bed and she went to my bookshelf. "Just take it," I allowed her, then I took my phone which was left a minute ago.

I tapped my phone to see what was happened actually on my class' group chat. Why they have to be that noisy? I scrolled it fast to see the conversation from the start.

I read it, and there was no interesting topic they were talking this far. I scrolled down again and I've found something that made my eyes widened.

Guys, I have a good news.

What? What? Tell us.

We can get high scores on mathematics from now on!

What? Are you drunk?

How?

Kekekeke. I'm not drunk. I tell you all honestly. You just have to copy Krystal's answers!

Krystal's? Isn't she the one who is really cold?

Yes, you're right. That Krystal.

Ah, actually I don't like her.

Me too. kekeke.

Hey, you shouldn't hate her, because you can 'use' her, y'know.

As I was being shot by a gun, my heart felt really hurt. It wasn't what I wanted to see in group chat. They were gossiping me, Dae Hee, the girl copying my answers and her friends. I took a glance at Jessica eonni, she was still busy by searching the books.

I took a deep breath. I didn't want to see the conversation any longer as my tears were going to come out. I hold the tears, I didn't want eonni see me crying.

With my trembling voice, I asked my sister, "Did you find the books?,". She shook head without seeing me, I only saw her back.

Just like I can't hold my tears anymore, I immediately stood up, and went out from my room, "To the toilet,".

 

(PS: The blue one -> Dae Hee; The green and red are Krystal's classmates.)

-----------------------

I don't think the flashback are long like this. LOL.

Next chapter is still Krystal's flashback, and I'll try to make it in a fast pace, not like this one. 

So.. how do you think of this chapter? Did you enjoy it?

Anyway, thank you for subscribing me, and I am not tired for waiting your comments, guys! (: