Shoulder

Spending My Life With You

Daehyun may or may not have had a shoulder – and it really didn't help that his boyfriend had really, amazing shoulders. Not at all – in fact it made his about ten times worse and oh god why did he have to wear tank tops. Daehyun tried to pry his eye's away from Youngjae's almost sinful shoulder's, and back to the game he was loosing on his phone. Youngjae was typing away on his laptop, he had homework to do and told Daehyun not to bother him at all.

 

He set his phone down, realizing he wasn't going to win and this damn yellow bird was pissing him off even more. With a soft groan he threw his head back on the couch and closed his eyes, counting backwards from ten. He tried not to think about how Youngjae had literally the best shoulders – and damn his collar bone's too. And he loved marking them up with bites and kisses and hearing Youngjae whimper and wine his name –

 

Great, now he was getting excited.

 

With a frustrated groan, Daehyun threw his arms up into the air.

 

“... What's got your in a twist?” Youngjae's voice pipped up, causing Daehyun to open his eyes. He glanced back toward Youngjae and scowled.

 

“You.” he muttered, and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

“Me?” Youngjae repeated, pointing to himself. Daehyun tried to ignore how cute Youngjae was with his glasses and raised brow and focused on his anger.

 

“Yes you, you and your damn shoulders and collar bone's and cute lips and eyes and I swear it's like you're planning on making me wither away in pain.”

 

“... I have no clue what you're talking about.” Youngjae deadpanned, realizing it was just his boyfriend being stupid and not anything serious.

 

Daehyun whined, “But Jae! You tell me to sit here and be quiet while you work on whatever – while wearing that damn tank top and those boxer shorts and looking so damn able and I'm supposed to just sit here?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Daehyun gaped at his boyfriends quick answer and Youngjae grinned, “Keep it in your pants lover boy, I have four more pages to write.”

 

“Lord kill me now.”