The Green Monster Of Jealousy

Your Love Is All I Need

Prompt: Jealousy
Additional Character: Andy of Shinhwa
Word Count: 2,243


 

“Oh, ‘I’ll only have hyung’? What kind of is that, Kyuhyun? And yet, you’re jealous over the way Andy and I were on the show?” Yesung spat, seated in the backseat of the van as they were driven back to the dorms.

The others were a bit uncomfortable since they left the studio where they had just finished filming with Shinhwa for their show Shinhwa Broadcast. They had felt the tension on the set during the breaks, everything continued going downhill between Kyuhyun and Yesung.

A jealous Kyuhyun would not stop nagging Yesung about the way he was acting with Andy. But Yesung was also fed up with how Kyuhyun was responding to Dongwan.

“You don’t even do the heart dance for me and he’s doing his back at you? Aiming every freaking heart at you and you just had to do yours back? Why don’t you just go back to the studios to be with him?” Kyuhyun muttered back, sending a glare at the man before turning back to the window.

“Yet there’s nothing wrong with the way you talked to Dongwan? Nor the fact that he was touching your , feeling up your ears, and you just let him,” Yesung scoffed. “And yet, I’m the one that has no right to be jealous. Yeah, okay, whatever, Kyuhyun,” Yesung crossed his arms and stared out the opposite window.

Eunhyuk turned around in his seat, glancing back and forth between the two and felt sorry for Ryeowook that was stuck in the middle.

“You guys, I figured if anyone would be arguing, it’d be Sungmin and Ryeowook from fighting over Eric-hyung. Seriously, there’s nothing that you two should be jealous over with the show.”

“Shut up, Anchovy,” Kyuhyun spat.

“Don’t tell him to shut up, that’s your hyung, be more respectful,” Yesung stated, glaring at the back of Kyuhyun’s head.

Kyuhyun was about to scowl and spat something else at the older male but instead, he turned towards Eunhyuk with a small mocking smile, “Be quiet, Anchovy-hyung.”

“Yah—” Yesung was stopped by the eternal maknae sitting between them when he reached over and was about to smack the back of Kyuhyun’s head.

As much as Kyuhyun deserved it, Ryeowook really just wanted the fighting to stop, “Hyung, please, stop fighting. At least while we’re in the car with the manager.”

Kyuhyun looked victorious in the fact that Yesung decided to listen to the eternal maknae. The rest of the ride home was quiet except for the little teasing that Sungmin and Ryeowook did with each other over the way they acted on the show.

Ryeowook had hoped that their talking would lighten the mood for both Kyuhyun and Yesung but all it did was make Yesung bury his head further into his coat collar and Kyuhyun simply pulled out his phone and started playing a game.

 

 

“Stir clear, hyung, they’re on the war path with each other,” Eunhyuk warned Heechul as he made his way through the dorms.

Heechul looked confused about that, “Who…?”

“No, you’re sleeping with me tonight.”

“Like hell, go cuddle up with Dongwan. Maybe he can fondle your more since you seemed to like that so much.”

“Hyung, we may be fighting but I’m not sleeping without you!”

“Sleep with one of my pillows, because I’m not touching you tonight!”

Heechul stared at the two walking into the dorms. Yesung and Kyuhyun were into it, and as much as he’d like the fighting to continue, since that’s how he always got his blackmail worthy information from anyone and everyone, the uncomfortable looks of the others made him intervene.

“Guys, I know you’ll eventually be one, but you’re fighting like an old married couple. Take it to Kyuhyun’s room.”

When it looked like Yesung wanted to object, because he did not want to even be in the same room with that brat, Heechul’s eyes narrowed, “Now.”

Hanging his head in defeat, the older male sent another glare at Kyuhyun before heading in the direction of Kyuhyun’s room. Just as the maknae was about to start towards the same direction, Heechul stopped him.

“This had better just be a ploy of yours to get angry with him or else, I’m going to hurt you,” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened at what the man said.

To be honest, he wasn’t thinking of that. Instead, he was thinking of the entire time that Yesung and Andy were doing their cutesy on the show was, ‘Mine, mine, mine!’ Kyuhyun knew he was being too much when he jumped on Yesung’s case after the show, while he felt guilty for them fighting, he couldn’t shake his jealousy. Everyone in Super Junior knew that Yesung belonged to him. It was just fact. And no one, well except Donghae, could touch the man without Kyuhyun growling at them.

Kyuhyun was about to reply but the murderous glare that Heechul had aimed at him kept him from telling the truth. He supposed he could swallow his pride and beat down the green monster of jealousy within him.

When Kyuhyun had reached his room, he stopped when he heard something playing on either his laptop or Yesung’s phone. It was one of the Shinhwa Broadcast episodes playing because he recognized the voices. He opened the door and entered, finding Yesung lying on his bed, watching parts of the first episode they did with Shinhwa.

It was harmless fun then, at least with them on toy horses, fighting for kingdoms. But the introduction of the episode is what sent Kyuhyun’s blood boiling, when Yesung and Andy did their heart dances. He felt like strangling Sungmin for even saying anything about Yesung’s dancing, but he was practically seething inside when Andy did his dance, aiming his freaking heart at his hyung. And Yesung was dancing right along with the man.

So when they started filming the second half of the episode, he wanted payback, and with the theme they went with, Kyuhyun decided to have a little fun with Dongwan. It was harmless. Dongwan was kind, cute, and bold, something that Kyuhyun liked, but that was as far as his interest went.

The only one for him was a little shorter than himself by a few inches, had yellowish blonde hair, at the moment, and had a dorky personality that melted Kyuhyun’s heart every time, despite his fails. And really, Kyuhyun shouldn’t have put all the fault on Yesung, it was just Yesung’s nature to have fun, socialize, and want to be heart. It was obvious that Yesung didn’t see the interaction with Andy as anything more than sunbae and hoobae.

The more he listened to the episode playing and watched Yesung on the bed, watching the episode with his back turned towards Kyuhyun, the more he realized that he should apologize. But then Heechul’s words filled his head again.

Angry .

That was something that he’d never done before with Yesung. He’d heard the things that went on in Heechul’s room after the man had an argument with Hankyung, and while it did seem to do the trick for the two, it also scared him with some of the noises both of them made. It was later that a tired looking Hankyung told him a few things that went on behind those closed doors. Like hard hair pulling, the large bite marks on his neck told everything, and a limping Heechul that lasted for at least three days.

He decided against it. Instead, he sighed to himself, stepped in the room, and quietly closed the door. Yesung either didn’t hear him or was too wrapped up in the show because he didn’t seem to acknowledge Kyuhyun’s presence. Or maybe the man was ignoring him. It wouldn’t be the first time that Kyuhyun suffered the silent treatment.

Taking a deep breath, Kyuhyun crossed the room and started to lie down, but ended up sprawling himself out on top of Yesung. Settling with his legs straddling Yesung’s, his arms finding their way around the man’s body, and his chest was flush against Yesung’s back, despite Yesung’s fidgeting and struggling to get away from him.

He pressed his lips to the man’s ear, “I’m sorry,” he murmured softly, and those words made Yesung’s struggling cease.

“Are you really?” Yesung asked, and paused the episode on the laptop.

Kyuhyun felt the man’s body tense, waiting for his answer, “I am. I had no right to be jealous. It’s not like you were doing anything other than being yourself on the broadcast.”

Yesung relaxed after he said that, it could’ve been because of his reply, or it could’ve been because after he finished speaking, his lips and teeth found the man’s earlobe where he kissed and nibbled at it.

“Kyu—Kyuhyun…” Yesung bit his lip to hold back the moan, choosing instead to swat the boy away from him, “A-And you and Dongwan? What was that?”

Kyuhyun lied his chin down on the man’s shoulder, hating what he was going to say but he had to admit to it, “It was my stupidity acting up. I wanted to make you feel jealous like I thought you were doing to me with Andy.”

Yesung sighed, burying his head in his arms, muttering, “What am I going to do with you? You’re such a brat.”

Sticking his bottom lip out in a pout, Kyuhyun hugged the man tighter, “But I’m your brat.”

Yesung rose back up, “You are, but you didn’t really think I was flirting with Andy, right? You know I wouldn’t do something like that.

“…I do,” yeah, Kyuhyun knew that, “but everyone else wants your attention, and I don’t want you to give them any of it. I want all your attention.”

“You have all my attention now, Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun smirked, “You are right, I do have all your attention now,” he placed another kiss to Yesung’s earlobe, “And I intend on keeping it.” He pushed his laptop further up unto the pillow and rose up to turn the man onto his back.

He was met with a glare from Yesung though, “Work on your possessiveness and jealousy in the future, brat, or else I won’t be so forgiving.”

Chuckling softly, he’d try to do that, but how could he be anything other than a brat from all of Yesung’s pampering? But he would try to work on it, “I will, now let’s kiss and make up.”

Yesung’s eyebrow rose, while Kyuhyun just leaned down to place a kiss to his lips, “I thought we just did make up.”

Kyuhyun breathed a laugh, “Let’s do more making up, hyung,” he placed another kiss to the man’s lips, deepening it with his tongue trying to slip between Yesung’s lips.

The man still didn’t quite understand until Kyuhyun’s knee parted his legs and came up to rub against him.

Oh. This is what he meant. The brat just wanted . That was part of his making up.

He debated on denying the boy his fun, but decided against it. Actually the pair of lips attached to his collarbone, and nibbling at the skin, had him deciding to let Kyuhyun have his way. He couldn’t help himself when that brat used methods like this as persuasion.

Exhaling with a low moan, Yesung wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun, “I… I love you, brat.”

“Love you too, hyung,” Kyuhyun mumbled against the man’s skin before moving back up to cover the man’s lips with his.

 

 

It had been thirty minutes since Eunhyuk had seen Kyuhyun and Yesung disappear in the maknae’s room. He had yet to hear any yelling or things being thrown about. Not that Yesung was the type to throw things when he’s mad, but Kyuhyun was known to do so. Everything was quiet, and Eunhyuk didn’t know if that was a good thing or bad.

“Don’t worry, they’ll be fine,” Heechul stated when he caught Eunhyuk looking at the hallway after he’d walked into the room from the kitchen, a bowl of ramen in his hands.

“How do you know?”

“Because I know everything. They’re probably in there right now, ing each other’s brains out—” just as Heechul said that, a loud and deep moan came from the room that Eunhyuk had been listening for the whole time, “Told you.”

Eunhyuk glanced back at the hallway and then back at Heechul with wide eyes, “But they—” a loud curse came from Kyuhyun’s room, and it sounded like Kyuhyun’s voice, “They were arguing!”

“I told the maknae that his whole argument had better be about him getting angry because if it wasn’t then he’d have to answer to me.”

Eunhyuk gulped loudly, “So they’re—”

“ing out of anger, probably, I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them is limping tomorrow and the other has a neck full of bruises,” Heechul smirked, “Love bruises.”

Eunhyuk didn’t know what to say or how to respond to that. He was a bit worried.

“Don’t worry, monkey, a little jealousy is always good in a relationship,” Heechul waved off, “And I’ll keep the brat straight.”

Eunhyuk certainly hoped that the older male would. And as he the TV to drown out the coming from Kyuhyun’s room along with the sound of the bed shrieking, he hoped that the argument between Yesung and Kyuhyun had been resolved. At least they’ll know the results, hopefully not how Heechul described, in the morning.

 

A/N: I loved the two episodes of Shinhwa Broadcast with Super Junior. XD Two episodes with two of my favorite groups together!