» ✈ NEWS • UPDATES «

» ✈ TRAVEL MAKER — variety show • APPLY OPEN «
TnmV6KC.gif
  notice board。
   THE UPDATES...
 
MONTH
07
Hello lovelies, Himme here! Thank you to everyone who applied until now and also to everyone who showed interest towards the story, I really appreaciate and am very thankful to everyone. I just wanted to say that if I won't be updating for a couple of days is because I will be having my college entrance exams this week and I will be a bit busy. I will have the first one on Monday and the second one on Tuesday, so please be patient if I suddenly stop updating for a while. I will try my best to at least check the applications received. That is all for now, once again thank you for anticipating and loving my story!

 
MONTH
07
Hello again! I changed my faceclaim to Miss A's Suzy, but if some of you intended to use her just tell me and I will change it, ok? I am done with one exam and I have another one tomorrow and after that I will be able to update more often, or so I believe cause I'm not sure. My internet connection's a bit slow and I can't access the site everyday, but I will try my best to do so. Thank you to everyone who subscribed, I hope you enjoy the story. More teasers to come!

 
MONTH
07
Hello, hello! Long time no see! I officially finished with my college exams so now I can write and update more freely. Other than that, thanks to everyone who applied and those who will send in their applications in the future soon. Another thing, I wanted to ask you guys something, I want to change my face claim to AoA Choa, but I'm not sure if any of you are using her, so please do tell me. If I change her, Suzy will be available to use as a face-claim, but I first wanted to check with you and such. Thank you!