» ✈ TEASER • ONE «

» ✈ TRAVEL MAKER — variety show • APPLY OPEN «
UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind wanders. 
T

he loud sound of the music echoed through the empty practice. She changed the chanels quickly sighing loudly as she did so. None of the songs satisfying her enough to get up and try some new dance moves. She heard a loud noise coming from the hallway followed by a gasp and a lot of strange voices arguing over something. In the next minute her mananger entered the room followed by a camera man and another two persons who slightly bowed to her. She did the same and looked around with a confused expression.

"- What is all this for?" she asked raising her eyebrows.
"- We have to start the filming for Travel Maker..."
"- Does this mean we're going on a holiday? Oh yeah!" the girl exclaimed clapping excitedly.

She sat on the chair the filming crew prepared and looked in the mirror next to her fixing her messy pony tail. A couple of blonde strands of hair were sticking to her forehead and she did her best to arrange them. The producer came closer and explained her the whole purpose of the filming, they were going to ask her some questions and she had to answer them as honest as possible. She nodded and turned around so now she was facing the camera.

"- Can i get some make-up?"
"- We already started filming." the camera man said and she put both her hands over her face gasping loudly.
She shook her head and gave a half-hearted smile to the camera before she started speaking again. 
"-Hello, I am Cherry Bomb's Joy. Long time no see, huh?" she smiled and continued on a soft tone. "Today we started the filming for our first variety show Travel Maker and I hope you will love it as much as we do. See you guys later, nang nang jjyup jjyup*!" The girl flashed a smiled to the camera and did a kissy face before starting laughing loudly. 

She turned around and looked at her manager. He shooked his head and motioned to the filming crew to stop the filming for a moment. The director also came forward and she pursed her lips feling uneasy. 

"-Do we have to re-do that part? I'm sorry, I can't help it." the girl spoke once again looking at the director first and then to her manager who has now sitting on her left side.
"-It's fine, it was supposed to be a one-take anyway and we're aiming for your real personalities, so it's all good."
She smiled. "Are the photos released today, too? Those we took last week?"
The director nodded and he started telling her all the details about the teasers they were going to release later that week. They continued to ask her more questions about the trip for the next hour, Joy answering carefully for fear she may say something wrong. After she got approval to go home she bowed to the filming crew and returned to the dorm where she met the other girls.

 

Later that night she was welcomed by a familiar photo on the first page of Naver, she clicked on the link and another page popped up. The girl smiled at the sight of it and read a couple of words from the article before scrolling all the way down to see the photos.

"CHERRY BOMB KICK OFF THEIR FIRST VARIETY SHOW WITH JOY'S TEASER PHOTOS"

After both Mystic89 Entertainment and MBC left an official statement fans started getting impatient for Cherry Bomb's variety show. But the waiting is finally over! The 4 member girl group started the preparations for their first show with member Joy's teaser photos. 
The show originally a production of  QTV, but eventually bought by MBC will follow the members of Cherry Bomb as they travel around the world in different famous locations to get the cultural experiences and to promote their own group and South Korea. In other news, viewers will be able to travel along with Cherry Bomb to world-famous cities, until further information about the show is revealed check out Joy's photo teasers below!


    
    
    
    







* nang nang jjyup jjyup — meaning "kiss kiss smooch smooch" is an affectionate phrase in thai which is used instead of aegyo

Author's Note ©
In case you are confused, Joy is my character. I wanted to write a teaser, but I wasn't too sure what to write in it, so I just decided to do a little introduction for my character and the show. I'm super scared for my exams and I had to do something to keep my mind from it, so this came out. I hope you enjoyed the teaser!