» ✈ CHEATSHEET • APPLICATION «

» ✈ TRAVEL MAKER — variety show • APPLY OPEN «
TnmV6KC.gif
  the travel guide。
   THE CHEAT SHEET...
SETTING ♡ If you are confused about the plot here it is: Cherry Bomb is a 4 member girl group under Mystic89 Ent. They debuted in March 2009 with "La Cha Ta" and they just released they third full album and are promoting "All Night". They were intially a 6 member girl group and were called "Cherry", but 2 members left before the debut and they also changed they name to "Cherry Bomb" shortened as "CrB". The group's name is actually a type of firecracker which destroys anything around when set on fire. The girls are highly popular in South Korea and also overseas, but they never had their own variety show. Travel Maker is their first variety show, they will travel around the world and learn about the culture, habits and traditions of the people over there. They will also be visited by their friends during the show and travel with them on special occasions. The chapters will include candid interviews of the members where they will reveal their feelings and thoughts and also behind the scenes reports.
I will choose three more applicants, as I will be in the story, too, but all the positions are open, so don't worry about the details. 
 
FACE CLAIMS ♡ For face claims I allow ulzzangs, idols, actresses and models. Howevery, you can't use the idol you used for face claim as a friend or rival in the story. To clear things up: for example, I am using Miss A's Bae Suzy as a face claim. If I do this I can't have Suzy as a friend and I'm forced to put someone else. I don't really care if you match you face claim with your personality and age, as there are a lot of idols that don't look their age, so that is perfectly fine with me. Just make sure your chosen face claim has lots of high quality photos and you're good to go.

LOVE INTERESTS ♡ Anyone is available as a love interest. I am not too sure who I will use as a love interest, but I will probably wait until I have already chosen the other applicants. You may use models, idols, actors, ulzzangs and even OCs if that's what you want. I allow noona-dongsaengs relationships (and personally find them very, very cute), also there's no age limit to dating, since everybody has different tastes in the persons they date, so if you want a relationship with a more matured man (like Sulli - Choiza or Hyeri - Tony) that's perfectly acceptable.

AGES ♡ For the age I will put the limit between 1994 - 1989. Personally, I don't really like seeing all the members of a group being very young, such as 1996 or 1997, even if there are lots of them nowadays. Also, I want all the members to have the legal age in South Korea (20 years old) because it will be more fun this way. Let's try and not make all the members be born in 1994, ok? The group needs an older leader too.

GROUP POSITIONS ♡ These are the positions for the group, all of them are open so feel free to choose which one you like. I also listed the visual and face of the group, the visual is the one that stands mostly in the middle when doing photoshoots and has more screentime than the others in the music videos, she gets to do all the solo photoshoots and CFs. The face of the group is the one that represents the group at all the events and she also goes to all the fashion events alone, be it as a guest or as the representative of the group. 
   — Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
   — Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Visual
   — Main Rapper, Supporting Vocalist
   — Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Face of the Group


QUALITY VS QUANTITY ♡ I don't really judge an application on how many paragraphs it has or how long it is, so don't worry if you can't write too much, that's totally fine. If you can give me the details in only one paragraph and make me understand your character, then it's all good. Don't stress about using fancy words or writing pointless sentences. Just make it sound natural and interesting. I allow recycled applications as long as the content fits with the story, so you can use the same character you used for another story, because I know how hard it is to come up with a new personality and background all the time. 
 
APPLICATION The application is rather fragile, so please don't try and mess the coding up if you don't know html. Follow all the guide lines, those are there to help you. I think everything is clear, but if you have questions PM me or address them in the comments. Take your time with it and have fun.