003

Wanted : The Last Human...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun smiled ,as her husband smiled her way ;as he is chasing Seolhyun .
"Appa! you're so slow!!! you'll never catch me~" said Seolhyun ,as she looked behind her and found nothing .
"Eh? he was just here...." she said as she turned to the front again and widen her eyes as soon as she did so...
"See who's the slow here!" he said with a wide grin drawn up on his face .
"Omma!!!" Said Seolhyun  as she ran her mother's way .
"Hmmmm?" Seohyun hummed as she turned her daughter's way .
"Appa is bulling me!!!" she winced with a pout as she turned her father way with an angry look .
"Honey~ ,stop pulling Seolhyun!" she said as she stood up and walked his way as he did the same too "But....what if i don't want to?" he said as stood one cm away from her .
"No kisses for you anymore!" Seohyun said with a grin on her face .
"What?!!!!! Baby ,i won't bully her anymore...... but give me a kiss as a prove ,that you'll kiss me as much as I want ;if I stopped!" he said as Seohyun smirked at him .
"tsk ,In your dream-" Seohyun was cut off as her husband crushed his lips against hers .
"Eww!! go get a room~" said Seolhyun as she ran away as her parents looked her way weirdly .
"She sure got it from her uncles!"  they said in the same time with a nod .
"She really need to stay away from them for a while~" said Seohyun as she shook  her head  ,as she remembered what happened ;after she was controlled by the bug .

--------------------------------


Flash back:
Seohyun woke up in her room with a really tired body ,she tried to stand up but she failed to do so .
"Take a rest~ ;you still haven't recovered fully!" said Lay ,as he helped her to lay back again .
"W-what happened?" she asked ,as she rubbed her head ;Because her eyes started to get blurry .
"No big deal ,just a control over bug~" said Tao ,as she nodded with a frown .
"Which is.....?" she said while blinking non-stop at them.
"A bug ;which is used to control your body by the owner ,who put it on you~" Explained Suho ;as he showed her the bug ,that he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter