Prologue~!

Wanted : The Last Human...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun Point Of View :
I was drinking my coffe ,when i heard many load screams ,i rushed to the door and looked throught it and found ,UFO flying everywhere ,People running and screaming deadly lasers everywhere .
It's the day that my dad told my about .
i ran to our backyard and stomped my feet in the ground twice ,the ground started to move leaving a space for me to get in before it's closed again .
I run deep on the stairs till i didn't hear anything ,i looked around and found it my way to get out of here ,
i opened the little box and the next thing i knew i was in a diffrent world ,it's looks exacly like earth but something is diffrent it's so dead ,i started to look around for anybody on this plate .
"Hello?" i said on top of my voice ,suddenlly i saw a family when i walked near them they looked at me with horror before backing off .
Is there something on my face or what? ,i looked at my right ,and found a mirror i hold into it and looked at it ,my face was so white that it looked pale ,my eyes were so grey that i parly could see the colour .
I looked at the mirror in horror .no it can't be! ,she isn't here right?! .
End Of Seohyun Point Of View .

***

Krystal Point Of View :
I felt a pain in my body ,i looked at the mirror hopeing that it's not what i think .
My eyes are so black ,and my face is so white till pale .
"Oh My ,So my little Hyunnie is here?" i said as i looked outside the window of my castle .
"The war is soon! ,father ,you'll see ;i'll win over her!"
End Of Krystal Point Of View .

***

No Body Point Of View :
Seohyun started to run till her feet hurt her ,she looked around and found a big house more like a mison .
She went to the front door and knocked lightly ,but no one answered ,so she tried to open the door ,the door was open so she got in and started to look around ,then she found on the wall the photos of 13 men ,whice Seohyun knew all ,then under the photos were anthor 14 photos ,everyphoto had 1 person but under her father photo was two one of her ,and one of her sister .
suddenly she felt something abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter