001

Wanted : The Last Human...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun pov :

Hello everyone! my name is Seohyun I'm the daughter of....

Nah, I won't tell you! I have a sister ;well, a twin sister her name is Krystal you could say that she is the oppsoite of me .

I like to help people, make people smile and most important to make them feel alive and ilove humans .

but she, she likes to make people suffer, make people cry and most important to make them feel like hell and she hates humans .

i'll tell you how we became like this,

Flash Back

First of all, earth and earth2 wanted to make peace together so they decided what, the prince of Earth2 should marry the princess of the Earth .

and when the two got married the princess got pregnant (After all the prince is half human, So It's Normal Thing)

when she gave birth to her girls, they took one to earth and one to Earth2 because their mother died while giving birth to her children .

the girl were given a name, Krystal for the one on Earth2 because when she was born her eyes were like Crystals so they gave her that name ;as for the other one that's in the Earth, they gave her a name Seo Hyun because it suited her plus they were in Korea and that name is usually given .

Krystal was raised as a devil, meanwhile Seohyun was raised like the humans ;that's why they're totally different .

End Of Flash Back

I smiled when I saw my daughter SeolHyun running around happily with her father chasing her .you'll know about this... way later, but for now let's go back to the day it all happened .

***

I was drinking my coffee, when I heard many load screams, I rushed to the door and looked through it and found, UFO flying everywhere, People running and screaming deadly lasers everywhere .
It's the day that my dad told my about .
I ran to our backyard and stomped my feet in the ground twice, the ground started to move leaving a space for me to get in before it's closed again .
I run deep on the stairs till I didn't hear anything, I looked around and found it my way to get out of here,
I opened the little box and the next thing I knew I was in a different world, it looks exacly like earth but something is different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter