Please stay here, I'm asking you a favor

Let's seize the day, let's run away

Title: Please stay here, I'm asking you a favor (From the lyrics Paradise by Infinite)

Genre: Action (?)

Rating: PG-15

this is based on Infinite's Back MV \^^/

**

Sunggyu joins the row of five luxurious motorbikes in front of a big sized garage. He shifts towards the alumunium door and unlocks the password for the said door to unlock itself. Sunggyu can smell the alcohol in the air and pop-rock music rejoicing as he steps inside. The small TV is occupied by two younger guys playing Tomb Raider 2013 with solemn expression on their face. On the left side of a couch, sat someone ranting about how he needs to wait for 60 minutes for his heroes to be healed in Adventure Town, and two other males are laughing at his desperation, seeming in their line between drunk and sober.


Sunggyu takes off his leather jacket and hangs it up, not wanting the freshly laundried cloth to be creased. One of them who were holding up a drink approaches Sunggyu and hangs an arm around his neck.


"Welcome back, leader!" He singsongs. Sunggyu rolls his eyes a bit and takes a seat on the arm chair.


Leader, that's what Sunggyu is used to get called, and all of these people, including him, is Infinite.


Sunggyu is the one who made it, Infinite. It's a gang that no one can freely joins. Sunggyu doesn't allow typical people enters their territory, hangs out with the whole group. We can also call them elite, since the members are no general people. Sunggyu does not want Infinite to be the same as other motorbike gangs, who robs openly, makes fuses on the street, being chased by the cops. The leader has decided that Infinite has to be hidden, by the cops and by the outsiders that don't know about the criminal world.


Sunggyu has a pride, and an important position too. He is the son of the Kim Corp. Fortunately, his older sister is the one who continues his dad's thorn, making him a music teacher and composer. His face is angelic so no one would expect someone like him made such a dangerous group such as Infinite. He uses Kyuzizi as his cover-up name. Every member has a nickname either.


The one who throwing an arm over  Sunggyu's shoulder is Dongwoo, Jang Dongwoo. He is Sunggyu's best friend since high school and they have through a lot of things together. Dongwoo may look positive but he is always able to smuggle illegal drugs and alcohols without getting suspicious thoughts from anyone. He teaches dancing in a school and goes by the name Dongu.


The other (almost) drunk one, is Myungsoo, a seriously professional hacker and no one has ever known him behind those glass monitors. He often breaks into the government's system and helps the group to gather informations. Name, KMSL.


The two males who are playing in front of the television is Howon and Sungyeol. Howon is holding a black belt in Taekwondo, and surely a strong fighter. No one would dare to fight with him- no, even makes a mess with him, Hoya. Sungyeol is the son of a Japenese Yakuza. His father has hundreds of right hands and many of them are very loyal to Sungyeol, since he is their boss' favorite son. He ends up being called Choding as a cover name (not that he complains). Howon works with Dongwoo and Sungyeol has a huge bar in Gangnam.


The last one is Sungjong. The Genius Jong. He is the youngest yet the one with the most fluid brain and he creates hi-tech things for the group. Along with Sunggyu, they make strategies and plans. Sungjong, of course, manufactures in a labtory.

 "Gyu-hyung! Please stop this," Sungjong points at Myungsoo who is gulping down another drink. "Idiot from getting drunk! Your sister will come back soon." Sungjong sighs sassily and focuses on his phone.


"Myungsoo-ya, stop- wait, what?" Sunggyu squints eyes. "I told you don't invite my-"


Before Sunggyu continues his rants, someone comes from the door and Sunggyu drops his jaw. His sister is bringing two plastic bags of beers and Sunggyu can imagine that she'll have a bad image from the shop cashier she went for.


"Here are the drinks you asked me for, Myung-ah!"

 

 



Sunggyu knows Myungsoo is a bad influence for Hyanggi, his only 15 years old sister. He knows that one line about 'Age is only number when it comes to love' but now he surely needs to rethink about agreeing the words. Right now in front of him is Kim Hyanggi, his sister who apparently dating Myungsoo, and she is now making her hair curly and wears a red lipstick.


"Seriously?" Sunggyu sighs deeply and his sister turns around to stuck her tongue out to his brother. "You look like.. I don't know, 19. Noona will surely laugh at you." Sunggyu chuckles and comes closer to ruffle the previously-tidied hair of his sister.


"Oppa, Myungie will love it!" She exclaims and pouts when she realizes her hair is a mess. She needs to brush it again. "Don't mind me. Someone drops down to your base yesterday and asked about you. Did you make someone's girlfriend pregnant?" Sunggyu widens eyes at his sister's words and flicks her forehead.
"I did not! And keep in that dirty thought of yours or noona will chop your head off. You know her." Sunggyu warns and sends her a glare, but Hyanggi only rolls her eyes.


While tidying her bangs, again, Hyanggi replies, "If unnie will chop my head off just because of thinking dirty, what will she do to you for being a leader gang?"
Sunggyu thinks she can't be any more right.

 

 

 


When the black-haired leader decides to go back to his base camp (a.k.a the garage.), he spots some random guy leaning against the wall outside. He looks like he is waiting for someone, Sunggyu assumes. Carefully, Sunggyu makes an encounter with the man he has never seen beforehand. The guy looks up from the ground he previously finds amusing, since he stares at it for awhile just then. Sunggyu furrows his eyebrows, wanting the stranger to speak up.
"So," The male opens up his lips after awhile of just blinking. "I heard Infinite is-"


"If you're applying to be one of us, just go home," Sunggyu barks. "I am sure you know that we don't accept common people, don't you?"


The man doesn't speak up for a moment, before he looks at Sunggyu with a determined face, and Sunggyu slightly thinks that this guy is hella hot.


"But I can give you advantages," The voice becomes deeper and the leader is quite taken aback at the sudden atmosphere the other creates. The stranger with brown locks slips his hand into the pocket of his cheap looking jacket. A piece of paper is shown to Sunggyu and even the leader widens his eyes. "I know bunch of informations about the cops and I dare to bet that even your hacker won't be able to find such things, since some of them are real top secrets." Sunggyu glances up to look at the face of the hot stranger, and their eyes meet for a moment.


"Welcome to Infinite."

 

 



Dongwoo looks at the new member in disbelief. Woohyun, he has introduced, and even his nickname is silly. What kind of gangster uses the name Wowwh? And this kid looks dumb as for Dongwoo. He approaches the leader of his group when Sungyeol drags Woohyun to play the video game with him, along with Howon.


"Hyung, why are you accepting this guy so easily?" Dongwoo manages to whisper, but Sunggyu only hums in response while his eyes are busy examining Woohyun who is sitting crossed-legs in front of the television. "Don't tell me because you think he is y?"


The leader's attention is now fully on Dongwoo, he pouts slightly before smacking the younger's head and escapes out a growl from his pink lips. "No," Sunggyu defends. "He knows top secrets about the cops and I think, hey, why not?"


Dongwoo seems unsatisfied with the answer, he actually is. The latter feels like he has seen Woohyun somewhere but he can't quite put it on. Was it when he tried to smuggle drugs on the dock? or was it on another occurence?


For the rest of the day, Dongwoo keeps an eye on this Nam Woohyun guy. Though he is sure he is not the only one.

 

 

 


It's 8 in the evening and Sunggyu still feels like he doesn't need to go home. His house is always so quiet anyway. Hyanggi is on a trip from her school and Taehee noona won't be home until next month because of her business trip. The servants and maids are too shy to even speak to Sunggyu, somewhy. So here he is, his guitar on his lap and his slender fingers plucks on the strings to make a friction between the right notes with the chilly night air.


His friends are out in search of pleasant beers while Sunggyu is too lazy to even move from the couch. Suddenly, the door is opened much to the elder's surprise and a sight of Woohyun comes to his vision.


"Hey," Sunggyu greets. "Done from the shift?" Woohyun nods and shifts closer to where Sunggyu is pulling his legs off to make a space for the younger to sit. Sunggyu finds out that Woohyun works in a bar a bit far from here and usually takes an afternoon until evening shift every Wednesdays. That's what Woohyun has told the leader.


Sunggyu continues his mellow performance for the night. "I know that song," Woohyun fills the air with his voice and Sunggyu's melody. "Isn't that quite of an old song?" Sunggyu nods absentmindedly and starts to sing in a soft voice. The younger stares at the leader in amuse, surprised at how well his hyung can sing. Woohyun starts to feel a smile creep up on his face and his lips moves in sync with Sunggyu's, intertwining their voice between the sounds of the guitar tune.
When the song has come to an end, the both flushes red on their cheeks but Woohyun puts on his cheeky smile anyway, Sunggyu is glad the younger decides to ignore the awkwardness. "You have a nice voice," Sunggyu compliments. Woohyun feels his smile getting bigger.

 

 

 

 


Woohyun first meets Hyanggi when she has dealed with her homeworks after the trip. Myungsoo, of course, immediately invites her to the base camp and introduces her to Woohyun, which the newly joined member welcomes in a bit of confusion. "She's Sunggyu hyung's most beloved sister," Myungsoo teases, and earns an elbow from the girl. "And also, my girlfriend."


Sunggyu comes a little bit later, and susprised at the presence of his younger sister. The brother asks why the hell she is here and Hyanggi casually replies, "To see oppa's boyfriend," before pointing to Woohyun who chokes on his drink. Sunggyu frowns at that and turns to Myungsoo who puts his hands in surrender, claiming that it was Sungyeol's idea to spy the two from the window when they were having a 'karaoke'. The leader sighs and puts his guitar on the corner of the room, where Woohyun is getting a drink from the coke bottle.


"So," Woohyun chuckles. "They saw our little moment back then," Sunggyu winces and curses Sungyeol inside his mind for making it awkward with Woohyun, though just a bit. The leader mutters a small apologize and Woohyun only lets out a breathy laugh. "Don't be. I don't mind, anyway."
Sunggyu does not fully get it but he feels his heartbeat quickens.

 



That doesn't make an awkward atmosphere between Woohyun and Sunggyu, surprisingly.


Woohyun sticks up with Sunggyu even more. They do stuffs together, almost everyday. Like, going into music stores because they have the same taste, going to lunch in a Chinese restaurant. Woohyun sometimes teach Sunggyu how to play skateboard at the park nearby and usually they would have some ice cream and talk about . Sunggyu also teaches Woohyun how to play guitar only when either Sunggyu feels like it or Woohyun does.


Sungyeol and Hyanggi loves to tease how lovey dovey Woohyun and Sunggyu can get even though they aren't even dating. They would curl into a cuddling position when they are bored and talk about stuffs the others don't know and their friends like to call it their 'marriage conversation session'. Sunggyu will just roll his eyes slightly while Woohyun would only chuckle at the members' behaviour.


Simply, they are really comfortable at each other and maybe into each other a little too much.

 



"Gyu," Woohyun's jaw drops. "Your room is huge. I swear this is the size of my living room!" He exlaims excitedly and throws his body on Sunggyu's couchy bed. The older laughs at the comment and takes a step closer to stand near the bed of his, which is occupied by his friend.


"Exaggerating," Sunggyu huffs playfully and shoves Woohyun to make space for him to lie down too. "Move out, kiddo," The older one grins, and Woohyun puffs his cheeks before shaking his head. Sunggyu gasps in a faken surprise, his hands ready to give his dongsaeng's punishment: tickling him. Woohyun who realizes that, immediately turns his back to hide his abdomen, preventing Sunggyu's talented fingers to activate Woohyun's laughter box.


At the end, Woohyun is tickled anyway by Sunggyu. The younger still refuses to move out from the bed and they both end up in a laughing mess, lying next to each other: arms touched, breath irregular and a big grin on their face.


"You're so stubborn," Sunggyu speaks up, but Woohyun doesn't reply beside humming tiredly. The leader closes his eyes and leans his temple on Woohyun's shoulder, feeling the sleepiness waves in.


Woohyun, on the other side, thinks Sunggyu in asleep and tilts his head to allow his eyes admiring the figure beside him. Somehow, Sunggyu looks gorgeous and beautiful at the same time in Woohyun's eyes. He's amazing and even though Sunggyu is the leader of an illegal gang, Sunggyu actually has a very soft angelic side he rarely shows to people. Woohyun fondly smiles at the thought and he doesn't know what cames into him but Woohyun leans closer slowly, painfully slow, before he plants his lips on Sunggyu's.


'Might as well try kissing him while he is asleep..' Woohyun thinks, then he moves his lips against Sunggyu's, really carefully. He does not want Sunggyu to open his eyes.


But Sunggyu suddenly opens them anyway.


And Woohyun knows he is too late to even pull back and thinks it's an accident.


He pulls back, though (of course.) but he only turns his head to the opposite way and hides the reddened cheeks he has with the back of his hand. "I.. I'm sorry. Just forget what I just-"


"Why should I?"


The younger blinks, once, twice, before realizing that Sunggyu is now looking at him with a blissful expression. He is biting his lips like he is waiting for Woohyun's answer or maybe-


"Can we kiss again?"

 



Dongwoo watches Woohyun and Sunggyu from a far. The leader's lap is taken by Woohyun's head and he is ranting about stuffs, which the older only chuckles at while his fingers are busy Woohyun's hair. Dongwoo is sure he has seen Woohyun somewhere, and he has a bad feeling about the guy.

 



"We're going to move tonight. Prepare everything and come along." The voice through the phone speaks.


His face drops, not liking the idea anymore. "Tonight? But sir, I -"


"No buts. We have been holding this mission too long."


He sighs and agrees before hanging up. The night air suddenly feels like it's stabbing  his skin.

 

 



"So tell me again what the hell are you doing here?" Myungsoo makes an annoyed face when Dongwoo comes back with two bottle of beers in his hands. "It's the time for me to sleep. You know we stayed up all night long last night," Dongwoo shows his gummy grin and takes a seat in front of the sleepy Myungsoo.


"I need you to search for someone," Dongwoo leans back to the wall of Myungsoo's room. It's not the best place to drink but Dongwoo has no choice.


Myungsoo scrunches up his nose and makes a low grumble. He doesn't like working at 11 in the morning, and Dongwoo knows him to well to even figure it out but because Dongwoo knows the hacker too well, Myungsoo assumes it's really important.


"Who? Your ex-girlfriend?" The younger scoffs before standing up and turns his lovely computer on.


"Search for Nam Woohyun. Find everything about him, Myung-ah," Dongwoo orders. Myungsoo seems surprised at the sudden task but before he can even ask something, Dongwoo cuts him off. "I have a feeling I've seen him before, and my feelings tell me that he will bring no good.."


Myungsoo nods, immediately types on the screen for the said name but he finds nothing bad about the male. There are some informations about Nam Woohyun on his previous ages, but they all bring no danger for Infinite. He finds messages and photos about the man but the gaps between the photos are unbelieveably long. Myungsoo thinks it's kind of weird since the people who upload them seem close to Woohyun and they are still very active on the internet.


"There is somehow a gap between the informations about Woohyun hyung," Myungsoo mumbles. "Let me check further." Dongwoo watches as the younger goes into some important websites and start to type codes and HTMLs Dongwoo doesn't even understand. Myungsoo types almost as fast as Usain Bolt runs and in the next moment, the hidden informations about Nam Woohyun appears on the screen.


Myungsoo's face becomes sour and he motions Dongwoo to read the newest information Myungsoo has found. "Nam Woohyun, graduated from Seoul Academy of Spies?" Dongwoo frowns.


"Apparently, that's an academy that graduates the best people of spying potential," Myungsoo explains. "They recieve missions and some of them are incredibly hidden from people," He moves the cursor to click on a button on the screen and suddenly, there is this preview of a sheet of paper, more like a letter for a certain someone. "But we aren't as dumb as they think we are."

20th March 2014
We approve the permission for Nam Woohyun to investigate an illegal gang by the name Infinite. For further moves, will be discussed on 8th of August 2014 in Seoul Police Center. Any violence and arrest are not allowed without being considered with us beforehand.
- Seoul Police Center


"I knew it," Dongwoo hisses. "I knew he is up to no good! We have fallen into his trap!" A fist comes to the wall, smashing it and making a slight crack which Myungsoo frowns at that. The hacker searches for more elightenment but nothing else comes up about the next thing the cops and the agent will do to his group. Dongwoo is now grabbing his bagpack and makes a way towards Myungsoo's door.


"Where are you going?" The younger stands up abruptly. Not liking the fact that his fellow member doesn't invite him to what he thinks is Dongwoo's next plan to save the group.


"To tell Sunggyu hyung. We need to -"


Myungsoo's phone rings much to Dongwoo's annoyance. The two widen eyes at the caller. Suddenly they feel like they'll be in so much trouble.

 



Sunggyu kicks the rubbish bin until it falls miserably to the floor. Everyone is silent in the room and only Sunggyu is allowed to speak in these kind of situations. It's neither because Sunggyu says so or there's a rule about it, but the atmosphere is wholly taken by Sunggyu and his leader charisma is giving its all out. On the table, a piece of crumpled paper is laying weakly. A letter from an anonymous about how they have taken Hyanggi and how Infinite has to come to a particular place.


"I can't believe the cops found out about us and they-" In his voice hinted sadness and anger, a combination everyone hasn't seen in awhile and they know when it shows up again, the group is in trouble. "And they ing kidnapped Hyanggi! What cops use that dirty trick?!"


"Hyung," Sungjong finally dares to speak and now everyone's eyes are on him. "I don't think it's their idea. What I really think is," He takes a deep breath. "The cops do not believe Infinite exists; they have never heard about us and we make sure they don't, don't we?  But another gang wants to bring us down and they have thousand of reasons to do that. Firstly, to take our territories. Secondly, if they do send us to jail, they'll be stamped as a bunch of holy people who brings justice, and that makes the cops think it's impossible for them to be the same as us when the fact that, they do are the same."


Sunggyu bites his lips. Sungjong hypotesa is right, it usually is anyway, but how come can they get out from this mess?


"And they need prooves that they are right, don't they?" Myungsoo lets his voice hanging into the air for a moment. "That's why he was sent."


"Woohyun," Dongwoo mutters carefully. "Hyung, I knew I've seen him somewhere before when you first brought him here. I searched about that man with Myungsoo and this is what we found." He gives Sunggyu a pile of papers, contained of Nam Woohyun's informations, no other than his boyfriend.


Sunggyu has a deadpan face, reading the files properly before crunching them and throws them to the floor.


"Prepare yourselves. We're going to be in a huge fight."


Howon's soft ' yeah' can be heard.

 

 


On the promised day, the six of them arrives, all ready to fight. The place they need to be in is an old, abandoned building on the outskirts of the town. The area seems deserted and no one beside them seems to be there. The building itself is full of amateur graffities like ' you' 'go away' or 'die'. Though, that doesn't stop the six of them to go forward and kick the big entrance of the building.


When they get to see the inside, they are quite surprised at how lame their enemies' clothes are, but again, no one between the six of them is wearing a Givenchy shirt. Sunggyu steps on the ciggarette he has just lit off and smirks, feeling somehow encouraged by the fact that he is going to face his so-called-boyfriend.
In the next moment, Sunggyu shouts and everyone starts to run forward. The next thing he knows is the place is a mess.


Sunggyu kicks his opponent's chest with much strenght and pushes his boot onto his chest. He straddles his enemy and gives his face a lesson with his clutched fists. On the corner of the room, Howon is busy throwing punches to the man who is pinned to the cold wall. His lips are covered in blood but Howon gives no . Dongwoo on the other hand is grabbing his match's hair and pushes the head to the ground, while his feet are pinning his twisted wrists.


Myungsoo, the hacker, lunges for the opponent on the end of the room. He climbs over a broken car and makes sure to make his challenger fall into the ground with a single kick on his knee. While Sungyeol and Sungjong are busy on the right side, not wanting to just stand and watch. They dodge the hits from their foes and throw a stronger one in a blink of eye. With Sungjong not forgetting to use his umbrella. (Myungsoo has asked why would he bring such a useless thing but Sungjong only says it's for emergency only.)


The first one to move out is Sunggyu and Howon, and they can see more amount of enemies in the next room. Sunggyu sees a glimpse of Hyanggi being dragged by a taller man and Sunggyu's blood boil.


"Hyanggi-ah!" The leader screams and springs off to chase the two figures. Unfortunately, three men are blocking him and Sunggyu hisses. "Get away!" Before he jabs one of them with his fist. Sunggyu though, is being kicked to the ground with another one and is kicked on the tummy. He tries to get up and throw another punch, ignoring the pain on his abdomen but the result is he is the one who gets hit.


Luckily, Sungjong's umbrella hits the back of Sunggyu's enemy's neck and makes him faint in a matter of second. "I learned the trick," Sungjong grins smugly. The younger asks Sunggyu to just go chase his sister and the leader thanks him before running towards the door that leads him to the stairs.


Sunggyu finds the man and his sister on the next room, and also Woohyun too.


"Hyanggi!" Sunggyu calls out and his sister can only whimper in response. The kidnapper, who seems like he is the leader of the gang, makes a way to the rooftop and pushes Woohyun forward so that the man can fight Sunggyu.


Sunggyu grits his teeth and lunges for Woohyun, which the younger dodges with a punch and holds Sunggyu's forearm tightly.


"What the are you doing?! Let me go!" Sunggyu glares and shouts in front of Woohyun's face. Truthfully, Woohyun is hurt to see Sunggyu hating him like that, but it's all his fault and it's not weird if the leader will stop loving him.


"Gyu, listen to me, okay? I-"


" off!" Sunggyu pushes Woohyun until his back falls to the ground. Sunggyu is panting and he has a trail of dried blood from his lips, and there are scratches on his smooth, pale skin. Sunggyu comes closer to Woohyun who is still sitting hopelessly and punches the younger's cheek hard. "I hate you! You tricked me!" Sunggyu hisses.


Woohyun squeezes his eyes shut and waits for the next punch to come but it never does. Sunggyu is looking at Woohyun with a pained expression when the younger opens his eyes, and Woohyun can see how disappointed Sunggyu is of him. Woohyun gulps, not knowing what to say or do next. He has no right to say sweet things again to the older, hasn't he?


Suddenly, someone from behind Sunggyu appears while he is holding up a baseball bat, ready for aiming it on the leader's back. Woohyun widens his eyes in surprise.


"G-Gyu! Watch out!"


But it's too late, Sunggyu's waist hits the bat and the eyes of the leader grows wider as he feels the sudden wave of pain coming to his spine. Sunggyu drops to the ground, coughing blood and he can't control his breath. Woohyun who sees this scene, immediately crawls to his lover and tears fall down his cheeks.


Sunggyu glances slowly at Woohyun and he can't help but to wonder why is Woohyun crying when it's all what he younger wants? To see him hurting, to see his friends hurting. How can he even pretend at times like these? When everyone knows Woohyun has won?


"S-stop.. pretending.." Sunggyu tries to speak despite the pain all over his body, even head. Woohyun dejectedly stares at Sunggyu and he turns his hands into fists. What does he expect Sunggyo to say? He doesn't even believe at the younger's real tears anymore..


The door swings open and the earlier man who hits Sunggyu is now defeated to the ground by a figure Woohyun notices as Howon. Howon looks at Woohyun in disgust and immediately goes to push him, looking at the leader's state.


"Hyung! Are you okay? Can you stand?" Howon earns a soft nod by the leader. "Everyone will be here in a moment, we'll save Hyanggi.." It comes out merely a whisper, and Howon turns his head to Woohyun, who is looking dumfounded and covered in tears. "What did you do to him?! You have hurt him mentally, and now physically!"


Woohyun blinks back the tears which are threatened to fall and shakes his head hastily. "I didn't do anything! H-He was-" A punch. Woohyun groans in pain and Howon is now hovering him. "H-Howon.. Believe me, I didn't.."


"You have lied to us for months and how am I supposed to believe you again?" Howon snorts. "Sunggyu hyung.. He loves you with all his heart but all you did was hurting him."


Woohyun bites his lips, wandering his eyes to look at Sunggyu's weak body on the floor. His eyes are closed but he is still breathing. "I love him too.. with everything I've got," Woohyun mumbles. "It was a mission to investigate you guys, but when I first saw Sunggyu.. He really amazed me, and I have failed to stop him entering my heart," Woohyun looks at Howon with a determined face. "You have to get away from here now. The cops are going to come and they'll arrest you guys. I'll take care of Hyanggi," Woohyun confesses. Howon looks at Woohyun unsurely, but the older smiles with pureness. "Consider this as the last chance to gain your trust.. and Sunggyu's heart."

 



With that, Infinite escapes and avoids the main street. They can hear the police's sirene from a far. Sunggyu has put up strategy to only bring four motorbikes because he has predicted some of them would be too weak to even turn the damn thing on. Howon doesn't know what comes into him to trust the liar again but he has the feeling that Woohyun was saying the truth: about the cops and about him saving Hyanggi.

 



The day after, Sunggyu is worried as hell. Howon keeps his lips shut and doesn't dare to even speak a single word. Sunggyu must have been really disappointed with him since he decided to trust the liar Nam Woohyun again. The man hasn't showed up and Howon can feel himself getting torn by Sungyeol's dad's right hands for his punishment.


Suddenly, the door is opened and a figure appears that makes everyone in the room stand in surprise, especially Sunggyu.


"Oppa!" Sunggyu forms a really wide grin as Hyanggi runs towards his embrace and the brother hugs his sister tightly. "Oppa! I'm back now!" Hyanggi exclaims happily and everyone releases a relief sigh, especially Howon. Sunggyu ruffles his sister's hair and he is incredibly glad for the safety of the girl.
But someone has been missing, someone that should be here when Hyanggi is here also.


"Where's Woohyun?" Sunggyu asks, and Hyanggi needs to tiptoe to whisper on Sunggyu's ear.


"He's outside, considering if he should go in or not. I think oppa should check out there,"


Sunggyu frowns, slightly not liking the idea but he walks towards the door anyway. He finds Woohyun leaning against the wall just like when they first met each other. Sunggyu smiles and approaches the younger, which Woohyun feels surprised at that.


"They're in prison now," Woohyun starts. "I told the cops about all those illegal things they have done, and how they are kidnapping Hyanggi. The cops has never agree on taking a sister of someone who leads a gang they think doesn't exist," The both chuckles. "You really hide your group well."


"I know," Sunggyu has a smug face. "But how about your mission?"


"I simply told them it was all a lie. After all, they have never thought about this mission seriously. Even the meeting that is supposed to be held is long forgotten by them," Woohyun laughs. "They think Infinite does not exist, even just a bit."


Sunggyu hums. The morning breeze dances through his skin and Sunggyu has no words to speak for the younger, when actually, there are so much things they need to talk about. Sunggyu keeps his lips shut, and so does Woohyun. They stay in silent for a while before Woohyun turns his head to look at Sunggyu and speaks.
"So, can we start it again from the very beginning?" Sunggyu softly smiles. He is now looking at Woohyun and handing him his hand for a handshake, Woohyun gladly complies.


"I'm Kim Sunggyu," Sunggyu chuckles.


"Nam Woohyun, and I'm going to take your heart for the second time."