YoonYun One-shot-I LOVE YOU!

Yoona Oneshot with Male Idols

‘’Yoboseoyo?’’Yunho answered his phone.

‘’Oppa!’’

‘’yes??my baby?’’

‘’do you remember what day is today?’’

‘’uhmm,Friday.’’Yunho smiled.Today is yoona’s birthday and he is preparing a surprise for her.

‘’No,oppa,really,you don’t remember?”

‘’why is there an occasion?’’

‘’I hate you oppa!!!’’yoona said as she hung up.

Aigoo, my yoona, how can I forget your birthday?? I am your boyfriend and I will never forget that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

‘’Yoona’’ yunho shouted as he run to catch yoona but yoona ignored him and runs fast.

‘’yah!!yoona, what’s wrong? why are you avoiding me?’’ yunho said as he run fast.

Yoona continues to run.

‘’YOONA!!!!’’

 

Beep beep beep.....

BANG!!!!

 

‘’oh my god!!!let’s help him!!’’

Yoona,turned to look at her back.she was shocked and couldn’t believe what she’s seeing...

 

She saw yunho lying on the ground bating from his own blood..

‘’OPPA” Yoona said as she run to yunho while her tears was pouring down to her cheeks.

‘’please call an ambulance!!’’yoona said in one of the people who is helping her...

5 minutes passed and the ambulance arrived.

The ambulance went to Seoul Hospital.

When the ambulance arrived at the hospital, He was ran by the nurses to the emergency room..

‘’I’m sorry miss,please stay here for a while,we will take care of him.’’ A nurse said to yoona..

Yoona nodded. Yoona called yunho’s family and friends and they arrived.

The doctor came out.

‘’Who is Mr.Jung’s family??’’ the doctors asked.

‘’us!’’ he’s parents went to the doctor.

‘’How is my son?’’his mother asked.

‘’He lost a lot of blood but luckily there are stock of bloods in our blood bank,but there is a possibility that’’

‘’that what?’’ Yoona asked as she stepped forward.

‘’He might lost his memory and he will be in comma’’

‘’w-what?”yoona once again sheds tears..

‘’yoona,my dear,its okay’’ His mom said.

‘’can we visit him now?’’His dad asked.

‘’yes, you may’’

 

They entered his room and saw him with a bandage on his head.

They entered the room one by one and the last one is Yoona.

She walked slowly into his room..She sat on the chair beside his bed

‘’oppa,im sorry for avoiding you earlier.Its just you forgot my birthday’’

 

Yoona fell asleep on his his bed while his hand is under her head.

 

 

After 2 months.........

Yunho is still in comma, after school, yoona is always visiting yunho in the hospital...

 

As yoona entered the room she sat beside his bed and hold his hand

‘’oppa!stop sleeping,wake up now!!i really miss you!!!’’yoona said as she sheds tears....

One drop of her fell on Yunho hand...She bowed her head and cried on yunho’s hand until she fell asleep...

Yunho’s hands start to move slowly as he opens his eyes.

When he opened his eyes he saw yoona and he smiled.

He slowly removed his hand from yoona’s hold and  he touched her hair and caressed it.

‘’I know that you’ve been there for me.’’This woke yoona up.

When she raised her head up,she was shocked to see yunho already awake.

‘’o-oppa?’’

‘’why are you so shocked??where is the ghost??’’he laughed.

‘’yah!!!by the time you woke up,you’re still fooling around??’’

‘’hehehe....im sorry’’

‘’its okay oppa,I will call the doctor now’’she said as she stood up but yunho grab her wrist.

‘’no, just stay here’’

‘’oh- okay’’

‘’so,what’s the reason of you forgetting my birthday??’’ she asked

‘’silly girl!!! Me,your boyfriend will not forget your birthday,I am just lying because I made a surprise for you but you got mad at me and I had an accident’’yoona was shocked and teared when she heard that.yunho never forget her birthday.

‘’re really??’’

‘’yah,such a cry baby....dont you know that ive been hearing all what your saying while im in comma? I know that you never leave me....that’s why I woke up now,because I really miss you... by the time that you’re going in, I wanted to wake up but I can’t but now,I’ve successed!!’’he sat up and hugged yoona..

‘’ I love you yoona’’

‘’I love you too oppa!!!i’m really sorry for what happened’’

‘’you don’t have to apologize,the most important is we are here,together,loving each other and caring for each other.’’

He raised yoona’s chin and landed his lips on her,as they kiss passionately. When they broke the kiss,yunho once agin hugged her and said’’I LOVE YOU YOONA!! I will never leave you!’’

‘’me too oppa!!’’as she smiled.