Valentine's Day

Yoona Oneshot with Male Idols

So, Hello there. I am MinYul2110. I am the co-author of this one-shot. TaecYoon08 is in charge of YoonYun/YunYoon,Taecyoon, and YoonJae one-shots. I will be in charge of the others..

I hope you accept me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine's Day. (KHUNA)
 Requested by: yoonbettifseo
Today is Valentine's day. The day where love spreads around the world. One day, Yoona and Nichkhun was in class. They are classmates and bestfriends. The Teacher stopped teaching the lesson and announced something.
" Class, As you all know today is Valentine's Day. Today, you need to make valentine cards for the person you love. In the card, write a letter about the person. The words that most describe the person you love. You don't neet to pass the card to me. All students must give the valentine cards to their loves by sunset. There is no grade but i insist you do this. This has been a Tradition of the School so i please do this. The teacher explained
Everyone started to squeal because happiness. Girls started to wink at their crushes while started to check out girls. Yoona was a bit shy to the Valentine Card. Her crush was her bestfriend,Nichkhun. 
" How can i do this? ' Yoona's thought.
" Hey, Yoona. Wanna hang-out after school. Oh wait, we still have to the cards, right?. I'll meet you around 4pm. " Nichkhun said.
" Uhmm Sure..." Yoona shyly said. Yoona was blushing like crazy so she covered her face to hide her blush.
School Ended at around 3 o'clock.
" Yoona, I'll meet you at the park! " Nichkhun waved good bye then left. Yoona waved and left too. She was blushing all the way home.
When she arrived at her house, she immediately went to her room and made the card.
" Be creative..." Yoona said to herself. She first made designs for the card.
You made the card with magazine cuts and colored paper.
The card was red and the letterings were cute,
1.jpg
" What should i write? "  Yoona was thinking of something to write.
Then, she remembered what the teacher said. " Write the most words that describe the person" .
She immediately remembered the past with Nichkhun. Her childhood memories unti now.
She wrote:
Dear Nichkhun Oppa,
Happy Valetine's Day! I wish you all the love! I have a confession to make. I really really like you, Oppa. When we were kids, i already liked you. You are the sweetest bestfriend i could ever had. I was a bit shy to confess because you might reject me.  You're somebody i could trust and cry on. You are there when i have problems. You're more than a best friend to me. You're like a boyfriend. This day i will spread all of my love to you. Again, Happy Valetine's day! 
Love Yoona.
She smiled and wrapped the card with a ribbon and put it in her bag . She looked at the clock and it was 3:25pm. 
" Oh! Im gonna be late! " She stood up from the chair and got dressed. Since today is Valentine's day, she wore a red dress.
46049-2.jpg
She fixed her hair and grabbed her bag then left. She ran to the park even though she was in heels. She saw Nichkhun under a tree. He was wearing a red shirt with jeans.
238499_reddd.jpg?1245396850
" Yoona!  You made it! " He saw her running to him. He gave her  a big hug when you got near. Yoona blushed a little then let go.
" Oppa, i have something to give you..." You opened your bag and showed the card.
" Well, i have something to give you too..." He went behind the tree and grabbed a card with a bouquet of flowers.
" Happy Valetine's day, Yoona...." He gave to the flowers and card to Yoona.
Yoona gave the card to Nichkhun. Nichkhun  started to read the letter.
" Oppa, thanks for the flowers. " Yoona smelled the flowers. Yoona looked the Nichkhun and he was smiling.
"  What is it? Are you gonna reject me ? " Yoona started to worry.
" Look at the letter i gave you first..." He pointed to the letter. Yoona put down the flowers and read the letter.
Nichkhun wrote this
Dear My Beloved Yoona,
Happy Valetine's Day! You're so cute and funny! I really like that about you. By this time, you are the letter. I wanted to show how i really love you. I know we are bestfriends but i want us to be more than that. Will you be my girlfriend? Sorry for the short letter. I'm a bit shy and i was tired. Heheheh Sorry. I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!
Love Nickhun.
Yoona's tears started to fall beacause she was touched. Yoona dropped the letter and hugged Nichkhun.
" Oppa, i will be your girlfriend " She hugged him tightly.
Nichkhun was suprised but he was happy. He hugged Yoona back tightly.
" I will protect you no matter what. I will love you till' the end..." Nichkhun gave yoona a kiss on the lips. Yoona kissed him back too.
After that, They watched the sunset and when night came, fireworks started to blow up to the sky.
Nichkhun slung an arm around Yoona while Yoona put her head in Nichkhun's chest. They watched the firewords then kissed. When they kissed, a wonderful and big firework blew into the sky in the shape of the heart. Yoona and Nichkhun saw the heart-shaped fireworks and smiled. They were no longer bestfriends, Instead, they are a couple.

The END...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bestfriends will always be bestfriends no matter what. Even if they become a couple, their friendship will not end.