It's a Musical Love

Yoona Oneshot with Male Idols

 


Tiffany is a student at Seoul Performing Arts University. She accidentally took a class for rapping instead of singing.

" Aish! What am i gonna do? " Fany said.

" All students in the rapping classes, please proceed to the classroom now.." The principal announced.

Tiffany started to panic.She doesn't know how to rap. She just calmed herself down and grabbed her bag and went to the classroom. As she went inside the classroom, many people were already there. She noticed a boy at a corner sitting with his hood on. Tiffany looked at him closely but he had shades on. 
" Good Morning Class..." The teacher went inside.
" Good morning Teacher..." The class responded.
" Welcome to Rapping Classes. My name is Park Jinsu. I'll be your teacher. Today, we are gonna talk about rapping..." The teacher said. Everyone brought out their notebook to write notes.
" Rapping refers to " spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics." It is a primary ingredient in hip hop and reggage. It is delivered with a beat  or  without  accompanient. Rap occupies a gray area among speech, prose, and poetry and song." The teacher explained while everybody was writing down notes.
" I'll be giving you your first project. I know all of you know how to rap and you decided to learn more so i think many of you have experience of rapping. Your project is to make a Rap about Love. You will be writing your own lyrics and you need to memorize it too. For extra points to your score, it would be good if you wore a rapping outfit. This project is due on Friday. Since today is Monday, you have many days to practice and make your own lyrics." The teacher explained then left.
Tiffany started to panic. She was a good student with good grades but she's scared of getting her first failure. She tried to ask help from the other students.
" Excuse me? " Tiffany tried tapping the shoulder of a girl. But, the girl just walked away. Tiffany tried again and she asked a guy. The guy was having too much fun and walked away as well. Tiffany sighed and pouted. She just carried her backpack and went to her locker. As she went to her locker and opened it, a note fell down.
" If you want to learn, meet me after school. I'll be at the gate..." She read. There was no name.
Tiffany accepted the letter and went to the other class.
After class, Tiffany immediately went outside to the school gate. She saw the boy from class who was wearing the hoodie.
" Are you waiting for someone? " Tiffany said as she step beside her and looked for the person he was waiting.
" You." He answered. " Follow me..." He led fany to the school rooftop. Fany followed.
As Tiffany and the boy got to the rooftop, they immediately introduced themselves.
" Tiffany Hwang by the way." Tiffany introduced. The guy took off his hoodie and shades and revealed himself.
"  Im Kris Wu Fan but you can just call me Kris for short" He introduced.
" I heard you accidentally took rapping class. Is that right?" He asked.
Tiffany shooked her head.
" Okay. So, im here to teach how to rap. So, sit there..." He pointed to a bench where yoona can sit down. Tiffany went to the bench and sat down.
" Alright,so i can help you because i don't need to make the project. The teacher knows that im the best rapper here and  he gave me a perfect score because he knew i would do great...." He said.
" So, rapping is almost like rhyming. So, you need to make words that rhyme but it matches with the other words...." He explained.
" So, even though you can't rap, try to say " yow! Check it out! "  " He acted. Tiffany nodded and took a deep breath

Tiffany started to rap. Kris covered his mouth to hide his laugh. As Fany finished, she covered in embarassment. Kris went closer and removed the hands. Tiffany started to blush. " To be honest, you're ALMOST good. Im being honest here...." He raised his right hand. " I know but~~~" Tiffany was cut off. " No buts..." He did a " no no" sign. Kris teached Tiffany the words that can be matched. He also gave her some lines that she can use. After 1 hour, Tiffany finally understood the meaning and making of rap song. " Got it? " Kris asked to be sure. Tiffany smiled and nodded. " Alright, do yo--" Kris was cut off as he saw Tiffany asleep. " She slept after she nodded? " G-dragon went closer. He read the address onTiffany's Bagpack tag and memorized it. He then piggyback her to her house. " Man, she's so heavy! " Kris thought. After He reach her house, he rang the doorbell. He saw Yuri, one of Fany's friends and one of Kris too. " She fell asleep? " Yuri took a look of Tiffany and she saw her eyes closed. Kris nodded and showed a sign of pain on his back. " Here, bring her to her room..." Yuri led him inside and pointed to Tiffany's room. Kris laid her on the bed softly. He tucked her in and left the room. As he was walking down the stairs, he saw Yuri. " Hey, you wanna stay here? It's pretty late." Yuri offered. " Will it be okay? I don't have any clothes to borrow." Kris got worried. " In case you didn't know, Tiffany is rich. Im her guardian. We have an extra room and you can borrow some of my brother's clothes that he left..." Yuri answered. " Alright." Kris nodded. Yuri led him to the room. " The clothes are that drawer.." Yuri pointed. Yuri then left Kris in the room. He grabbed some clothes and wore them.

He jumped on the bed and laid down. He can't stop thinking of Fany. Her smile, her laugh, and her cuteness. " Am i falling inlove with her? " Kris felt his heart beating fast. He just ignored what he said and went to sleep. At 4:30 am in Tiffany''s room. She woke up feeling tired. " It's 4:30 in the morning. Since i'm awake, maybe i should eat breakfast...." She removed the blankets and went down. As she took her step to the stairs, she heard somebody downstairs eating. She panicked because it might be a robber or a . She grabbed an umbrella and went down silently. As she went down, the boy spoke. " If you're thinking i'm a , Im not. It's Kris..." He chuckled. Fany felt embarassed and went down. " Good Morning. How come you're here? And why are you up so early in the morning? " Fany asked before going into the kitchen. " Well, When fell asleep at the school's rooftop, i carried you here in your house. Then, when i was about to leave, Yuri invited me to stay here for awhile. Oh and the why-are-you-up-so-early is is my habit...Don't try to ask why...." Kris explained. Tiffany understood and went to the kitchen. She grabbed a box of cereal and poured it into a bowl with milk. She grabbed the milk and poured it into the glass.Then, she ate. After that, Fany went back upstairs and laid down again on the bed since it was still dark. Her heart was beating fast for no reason. " Why is it beating fast? " She asked herself. " Am i falling inlove? " She added. After that, it was time to get ready for school. After 30 minutes,Tiffany grabbed her bag and went downstairs. Kris was already waiting at the door. " Why are you still here? " Fany asked. " Let's go to school together..." He opened the door. He grabbed Fany's hand and went outside with her. As they were walking, Kris broke from the hand holding and slung an arm around Tiffany. She started to blush like crazy. " Hey, why are you like so IN THE MOOD today? '" She asked. " Im just feeling good that's all..." He answered. He put on his shades and walked with Tiffany. It was like 6:30 and school starts around 8:00. So early, right? So, Fany and Kris went to the park near the school. They sat on a bench near a fountain.  " Aaaaah. Fresh Air..." Tiffany felt the air. Kris admired her beauty. " Yah! Why are you looking at me! " She punched Kris' arm, " Ow! Nothing! " Kris was in pain. " Oppa...." Fany said. " Eh? We're like how many months apart....." Kris said. " Even if it's months or days, i need call someone older than me unnie or oppa..." She explained. He nodded. " So, what do you want to say? "

I want to sing you something..." She took a deep breath in. Kris listened.

Tiffany:
If you're lonely and need a friend 
And troubles seem like they never end 
Just remember to keep the faith 
And love will be there to light the way

Anytime you need a friend 

I will be here 
You'll never be alone again 
So don't you fear 
Even if you're miles away 
I'm by your side 
So don't you ever be lonely 
Love will make it all right


When the shadows are closing in 
And your spirirt diminishing 
Just remember you're not alone 
And love will be there to guide you home

If you just believe in me 

I will love you endlessly 

Take my hand 
Take me into your heart 
I'll be there forever, baby 
I won't let go, I'll never let go

Anytime you need a friend 

I will be here 
You'll never be alone again 
So don't you fear 
Even if you're miles away 
I'm by your side 
So don't you ever be lonely 
It's all right, it's all right

Fany sang it with all her heart. Kris was very touched.

" Thanks for teaching how to rap....your love...."

" You love me? " Kris asked and Tiffany nodded

" Will you reject me? " She asked nervously

" No,because i love you too..." Kris kissed Fany on the lips.Tiffany was suprised but she kissed him back.

Kris stood up and went infront of Fany. He brought out a box and kneeled down.

" Will you be my girlfriend? " He opened the box and it was ring.

Tiffany wore the ring to give a sign of acceptance.

Fany then hugged Kris and kissed him.

" Oppa, Saranghae...." She whispered.

" Saranghae..." He whispered back. After that, they went to school and did the project.

" Okay! As you all know, Kris over there has a perfect score because he is the greatest rapper here. and the person who got a perfect score is...Tiffany! " The teacher cheered for Tiffany as well as your classmates. Even Kris clapped for Fany.

" Kamsahamnida! " Fany thanked.

" So, who is the rap for? " The teacher asked. 

" It is for my new boyfriend, Kris.." Fany pointed to him.

" Ayieee..." Everyone started to love-love signs.

" Would you like to say anything to him? " The teacher asked.

" SARANGHAE! " Tiffany made a heart-shaped sign.

" Kris? " The teacher asked to say something back.

" I LOVE YOU! " He blew a kiss and you catched it. Everybody started to squeal for their cuteness.

THE END.