YoonJae One-shot-I'm cold to you but i love you

Yoona Oneshot with Male Idols

 

 

 

 

‘’YOONA!!!!!’’ shouted jaejoong, the boss of the KJY company, a toy company… He is calling his secretary because the papers for his meeting are missing…..

‘’YES SIR???’’ his secretary  Yoona who came rushing up to his table….

‘’the papers for my meeting is missing’’

‘’I’ll go find it sir’’ Yoona started finding it from his drawers to the folders with a very nevous face. If she didn’t find it, Jaejoong will get very very mad not only at her but all of the people in the world. But luckily she found it in one of his drawers.

‘’here is it sir’’ said yoona with a relieved face.

Jaejoong just pull it forcefully from yoona’s hand and went away. He glared at her.

‘’you’re so handsome but I’m sure you will be more handsome when you smile’’ she thought. She Worked at the company because she has a huge crush on him. When she started working as his secretary, She never saw him smile even once but not only her but all of the people that know him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaejoong went to his meeting with his face still cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After his meeting………

Yoona was busy doing her work when suddenly he grab her wrist and pull, She is shocked and about to scream but she controlled it. She just follow where her boss is dragging her…

He dragged her to his car and brought her in to his house.

When they got inside…….

‘’Why are we here?’’

‘’it’s my house.’’Jaejoong said emotionless.

‘’I know but-‘’

‘’MY MAIDS RESIGNED BECAUSE OF MY ATTITUDE,FOR ME BEING BAD.NOW YOU KNOW WHY STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!! I’m going to meet my girlfriend, you’ll stay here to guard my house.’’Jaejoong said with an annoyed face.

‘’i-I got it..’’Yoona said with a shocked face.

When he left……

‘’he has a girlfriend??’’ Yoona said as she sat at his couch with a sad face….

‘’his girlfriend must be lucky to have him…’’She talked to herself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘’Have you confessed to her??’’said an unknown girl as she took a sip of her iced tea.

‘’Not yet noona, but she’s in my house’’Jaejoong said.

‘’you left her alone there??what if something bad happens to her??’’

‘’Taeyeon noona, she’s fine’’

‘’Why don’t you give her call??’’

‘’No’’

‘’I’m your sister. Do what I say!!!’’

‘’FINE!!!’’ Jaejoong said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong called yoona…..

Conversation……

‘’Yoboseoyo?’’ Yoona answered…..

‘Yoona?’’

‘’Yes sir??’’

‘’What are you doing now?’’

‘’Nothing sir??’’

‘’have you eaten?’’

‘’not yet’’

‘’uhhhhm…..there is a ramen in one of my cabinets in my kitchen , cook one for you, be careful not to break things in my kitchen or else, you’ll be dead.’’ Jaejoong said with a cold voice.

 

‘’Okay sir!!!’’Yoona said and jaejoong hung up.

 

Yoona cooked ramen and she ate it. While waiting for jaejoong, yoona had slept on the couch.

Jaejoong arrived at 11pm. The moment he entered his house, he saw yoona sleeping on the couch.

Jaejoong went closer to her. He carried her to his room and laid her to his bed. He changed his clothes and laid down next to her. He stared at her angelic, beautiful sleeping face... He smiled.

‘’Yoona, My Yoona,I’m sorry for being so cold to you. You don’t know how much I love you’’ He kissed her forehead but she woke up.

She was so shock to see Jaejoong so close to her so she sat up. Jaejoong laughed at her cute face.

 

‘’uhmm, s-sir, I-I will go now....’’she stand up but Jaejoong got her wrist.

‘’wait!’’

‘’w-why sir?’’

‘’why are you stuttering??’’

‘’I-i am??’’

‘’yeah’’

‘’I don’t know...’’

‘’yoona,please stay here,just for this night??’’

What’s wrong with him???he is usually cold.....Yoona thought..

‘’why??’’

‘’because I love you’’

‘’what??’’

‘’I LOVE YOU!!!when I first saw you I fell inlove already,I am acting cold so that I can erase my feeling for you because I am afraid that you may reject me but I really can’t yoona.My feelings for you are true....please accept me..’’

‘’you have a girlfriend’’yoona said controlling her tears.

‘’the person I met before is my sister,I  asked for a favor’’

‘’oh,okay’’

‘’Yoona’’Jaejoong holds yoona’s hands.

‘’Y-yes?’’

‘’Will You Be My Girlfriend?’’Jaejoong asked.

‘’sir,are you sure??’’

‘’yes.’’

‘’I will be your girlfriend sir!!!’’yoona smiled.

‘’don’t call me sir anymore,call me oppa.’’

‘’okay,oppa’’yoona smiled.

‘’I love you!’’jaejoong said

‘’I love you too’’ yoona said as they hugged each other.

‘’this is my happiest day ever!’’as he kissed yoona’s forehead.

He received no response to yoona . He looked at her and saw her sleeping on his chest...

‘’I’ve been waiting for this day to come.I love you yoona!’’he kissed her once again on the forehead and join her to her dreamland.....

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TaecYoon08 here!!as MinYul2110 said i am responsible for my main couples YoonYun,TaecYoon and YoonJae.....

i've written the yoonjae one and i promise to have more yoonjae oneshots =))

comments please!!!!