Ch.8 - It's Hurt?

Under the Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the gang was setting up for the dinner, the doorbell rang. Taehyung stop what he was doing and started to jump up and down. The other guys thought it is was typical Taehyung to do this when the doorbell rang but when Taehyung started to chant, "he's here," they knew it was different. 

"Who's here," Jungkook asked, surprised to see his boyfriend super happy for the doorbell.

"You'll see," Taehyung said, wiping his hand dry on his shirt before rushing to the door.

"Does anybody knows who's at the door?"

"Nope," they all shouted and shook their heads. After a couple of second, Taehyung came back into the dining room.

"Guys, guess who's here." He then move out of the way, to reveal a tall figure behide him.

"Aye, what's up guys. Miss me?"

"Chanyeol," Jimin yelled, running up to hug his brother. "What are you doing here?"

"Taehyung asked me to come. He asked me for some help..."

"With getting drink," Taehyung interrupted, not wanting his plan to be ruin. "Did you get it?"

"Yeah, I left it on the porch."

"I'll get it," Taehyung said, running out to the porch. While he was outside, everyone else greet Chanyeol. When Taehyung came back in, he thank Chanyeol.

"What is it," Jungkook asked, looking at the bag suspiciously.

"What else could it be," he said, pulling out a bottle. "Soju, of course!"

"Whoa! Really," Yoongi asked, jumping up and down.

"Yeah! Let's get turn up!"

"Babe, do you know what turn up mean?"

"Umm... let's go party," he said, not really sure which made everyone laugh and him frown.

"Oh, Taehyung... you're lucky you've a handsome face."

"It's okay, babe," Jungkook said, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist. 

"Yeah, Tae. It's alright," Chanyeol said, trying to cheer Taehyung up. "Come on, I see you made a lot of foods. Which is good cause I'm hungry and there is no better way to fill me up other than your cooking."

"Right. Well then, let's eat!"

 

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Wasn't your plan was to get Luhan drunk?"

"At first, yeah. Now I got a new plan."

When dinner was serve, Luhan still refuse to sit where he usually sit which was next to Sehun. He gave his seat to Chanyeol and sat in between Jimin and Jungkook. So while everyone was eating, Sehun took the first shot. And the second one. And the third one. Pretty much, he drank the first bottle by himself. So knowing Sehun wouldn't stop drinking, Taehyung thought of a new plan.

"Here Sehun. Let me pour you some more," he said, while pouring more soju into Sehun's shot glass.

"Shank chu, Tae," he said, taking another shot. 

"Don't you think he had have enough," Jungkook whispering into Taehyung's ear. 

"I'll explain later," he whispered back. "Come on, everyone. Let's all take a shot."

"I'm done," Luhan said, excusing himself from the table.

"I'm done too," Jimin said, following Luhan.

"Okay..."

"I'm going to go check on them," Jungkook said, leaving the table too. Taehyung was confuse. Why did they leave when thing are getting good.

"Guys, Lu is snot talking shu me. I thont think ish working," Sehun said in his drunk state.

"What's not working?"

"Nothing Yoongi. It's okay, Sehun. Come on, I think you've drank enough."

"Nooo," he said, hugging the bottle of soju. "Luhan ish not talking to me and thish are the only thin that ish making me hippy."

"Okay, Sehun. Let's move so we can clean up, okay?"

"Yeah, let's go out to the backyard with me."

"Okay," he said, standing up. Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Sehun's shoulder and pull him the the backyard. Along the way, they pass by Luhan who was in the liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter