Ch.7 - You're Not, Right?

Under the Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's car

The trip back home was awkward for everyone. Luhan refuse to talk to anyone and Sehun couldn't stop talking, asking Taehyung and Yoongi on what he did wrong. He told them that telling Luhan that he did make it in the team would make him feel better and later on the week, he was going to go to the school and decline the offer. He was confuse on why Luhan was making a big deal out of nothing.

"Serious, guys. What did I do wrong?"

"You lied to him. That's why he's mad."

"But it was a small lie. Why is he making it a big deal out of it?"

"You should know, he is your boyfriend."

"You want to know what I think," Taehyung asked.

"What?"

"Strawberry cheesecake."

"What!?"

"Serious, Taehyung."

"Sorry, that what I'm craving now. What I meant was, he's hurt that you lied in the first place. Relationship is built on trust and you broke that trust when you lie."

"What the hell! When did the 4D Prince know how relationship work?"

"Shut up, Yoongi. I know how relationship work."

"Wait, are you searching it up on you phone?"

"No...."

"You are! No wonder, you know what to say. And here I am, thinking you just got smarter out of nowhere. Little did I know, you've been searching things up."

"Shut it. I am smart. At least I thought of it first unlike you."

"You want to go!"

"What what! Bring it!"

"Guys! Can you not!? We was talking about my problem."

"Sorry." "Our bad."

"So yeah, what am I going to do?"

"Just apologize to him, then bang the out of him. Makeup s are the best."

"Serious, Yoongi. Think with your brain not with your ," Taehyung said before turning his attention to Sehun. "What Yoongi said was right up until the banging part. Just explain why you lie to him, maybe he'll understand."

"Okay. But how did he find out anyway?"

"Does it matter? He was going to find out sooner or later."

"By the way, why did you lie?"

"I don't know. It just felt like the right thing to do."

"Better come up with something better because even I don't like that answer."

 

 

Jimin's car

Riding in the other car, Jungkook tried to get Luhan to talk but he refuse. All he got was a simple nod or a "um."

"Come on, Luhan. You know Sehun didn't mean any harm, right?" He waited for an answer but got nothing. So, instead of making he situation any worster, Jungkook change the subject. "Hey look, Luhan," he said, pulling out a tube of ice cream. "We got your favorite ice cream, taro flavor." Still nothing.

"Luhan, can you please just say something? Anything would work for me."

"Guys," he finally said. "I have a lot on my mind. Can I just have some peace and quiet?"

"Oh, okay."

"Sorry."

"But if you need to talk, we are always here."

"Glad to hear," he said, making everyone stayed quiet. They know when Luhan wants to start talking then he will let them know. It not like they can force him to talk. Out of all of them, Luhan is the most stubborn one and everyone knows it. So when they got home first, Luhan went straight to his room. After a while, Sehun's car pull in. Once they brought the groceries in, Sehun stood in front of Luhan's door, begging him to open it.

"Please, Luhan. Can't we talk it out?"

"Go away, Sehun. I don't want to see you right now."

"I'm not leaving until you let me in."

"Then stay out there if you want. I'm not leaving my room."

"Lu, please."

"Go away."

 

 

"So how long do you think this is going to last," Taehyung ask while he and Jungkook was cooking dinner.

"Can't really say. Luhan is quite a stubborn person. He lasted a whole month without talking to me because I got him strawberry flavor bubble tea instead of taro. I had to bribe him a week of bubble tea to get him to talk to me."

"I'm assume bubble tea won't work in this situation."

"I'm afraid not. This is a relationship we're talking about. Sehun is going to do a lot just to make it up to him."

"I hope they can fix it soon."

"I hope so too."

 

 

Dinner Time

"Come on, Sehun. It's dinner time," Taehyung said after he finish cooking dinner. Everyone was at the dining table except for Sehun and Luhan so Taehyung decide to go call them himself. He found Sehun still in front of Luhan do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter