Ch.10 - Not Friends?

Under the Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kookie, what's wrong," Taehyung asked as he see Jungkook sitting alone in the dining room. After they found Sehun, Taehyung notice Jungkook was acting strange. He was angry instead of happy that they found Sehun. Taehyung wonder if something happen when they split up into group. Maybe it was the yelling he, Chanyeol and Yoongi heard. He also notice Luhan was snippy with everyone too. Something must have happen between those two. Being the good boyfriend he is, he want to make Jungkook happy. "Did something happen?"

"Oh, my lovely boyfriend. What are you doing here?" Strange, why is Jungkook so giggly. Taehyung walk closer to Jungkook and found a empty bottle of soju in front of him. Did he drank the whole thing by himself? 

"Kook, did you drink this by yourself," he asked, picking up the empty bottle of soju.

"Hehehe, yup."

"Why," he ask with a concern face. Jungkook never acted like this before.

"To make me feel better. Now come here. I want you baby," Jungkook said, putting his arms out.

"No, Jungkook. You're drunk. What happen?"

"What happen? You want to know what happen," he said, putting his arms down.

"Yes, what happen? Why are you drinking?"

"Why I'm drinking you ask. I'm drinking because of that Luhan! He made me mad!"

"Mad at Luhan? What did he do?"

"He's not my friend no more. I don't want to talk about it!"

"Shhhh, okay okay. We don't need to talk. Come on, let's get you change and go to sleep."

"I don't want to sleep!"

"Please? It's night time. It's time to sleep. Come sleep with me."

"Hmmmm, okay."

"Thank you," Taehyung said, walking over to Jungkook and putting one of his arm around him for support.

"Thank you, TaeTae. For taking care of me," Jungkook said.

"It's okay. We do that for each other."

"Whatever people say, know that I always love you."

"You must be really drunk," Taehyung said as he open Jungkook's bedroom door. "We're here." He try to pull Jungkook inside but he wouldn't move. "Kook. Come on."

"No! You didn't say you love me! I don't want to go in!"

"I'm sorry. I love you, okay. Please, let's go to sleep now."

"Do you mean it?"

"Yes, I love you."

"I love you too."

 

After changing and getting Jungkook to bed was exhausting. But if that was the price to pay to be in love, then he was willing to pay for it. With Jungkook asleep, he went to Luhan's room to find out what had happen between Jungkook and him but he found Luhan asleep so that was gone. He then remember there was one other person who was with them at the time, Jimin. He was hoping he wouldn't find him asleep like the others. Thank god he wasn't. Taehyung found him, Chanyeol, and Yoongi all awake in the living room.

"Thanks god you're awake, Jimin."

"What's up, Taehyung? You need something?"

"Yeah, did something happen between Jungkook and Luhan?"

"Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter