Ch.16 - The Mall?

Under the Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was right around the corner and that meant shopping for the guys. Taking two separate cars, they divided into group while heading to the mall. Taehyung, Yoongi, and Sehun in one car, Jimin, Jungkook, and Luhan in the other. Once arriving to the place, the guys meant up at the entrance.

"Okay, is everyone here," Jungkook asked.

"No," a scream could hear at a distance. Everyone turn in that direction and see Baekhyun running up to them. "How can you guys forget about me?"

"We didn't forget about you. You just took forever to get here," Jungkook said, walking to him and putting his arm over Baekhyun's shoulder. 

"Well, I had to look nice. I didn't want to come here without making a statement."

"What statement? That you decided to wear eyeliner again," Taehyung pointed out. "Or that you like to be late?"

"Haha, whatever Alien. Are we here to make fun of me or are we here to shop," Baekhyun ask while pulling Jungkook inside the mall.

"Hey, that's my boyfriend," Taehyung said, running up to catch up to them and leaving the others behind.

"I guess we should go in now," Sehun said, grabbing a hold of Luhan's hand.

"Right. We'll see you in a hour, at the the food court," Luhan said before entering the building. 

"Okay," Jimin said. He then turn to Yoongi and ask, "where do you want to go first, Yoongi?"

Debating for a few second, Yoongi finally said, "I really need some now sneaker. How bout the shoe store?"

"Fine by me," he said. "Let's go."

 

"Kookie! Why are we at the mall," Taehyung asked. He know they were to go school shopping but he didn't understand why they was at the mall. Shouldn't they be at a office supply store?

"To buy new clothes, duh," Baekhyun answered.

"I wasn't asking you, Eyeliner," Taehyung replied, gripping on to Jungkook's left arm.

"I don't care if you wasn't asking me. I'm answering for him," Baekhyun answered back, holding on to Jungkook's other arm.

"Ah! Why are you even here? Can't you bother somebody else like Jimin," he ask, pulling Jungkook closer to him.

"If anyone is bothering anyone, it'll be you. I'm here to spend a day with my best friend. I don't know why you're here," he shoot back, pulling Jungkook closer to him.

"Guys, stop," Jungkook said, obviously annoyed with them. "We're at the mall."

"Kookie! Let's ditch Eyeliner so we can be by ourselves."

"Ditch me? Kook, let go to our favorite store and let Alien here shop by himself or better yet, why don't you go home. It's clearly shown that you don't want to be here."

"Anywhere Jungkook wants to go, I'll go too. I don't need to listen to you. Why don't you go home and wait for Chanyeol."

"Guys! Can't we just shop together," Jungkook asked, tired of listening to the two bickering at each other.

"No! He's trying to take you away from me!"

"What!? It's you who's trying to take Jungkook away from me!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"That's it," Jungkook yelled, pulling his arms away from them. "I'm shopping by myself."

"But Kookie..."

"Don't Kookie me! I need some stuff but the two of you aren't allowing me to go look for it," he said before walking away. "Come find me once you two stop acting like kids."

After seeing Jungkook enter a store, Taehyung and Baekhyun turn to each other and smile before walking the other way.

"It worked," Taehyung said.

"Yeah," Baekhyun agreed. "I can't believe he thought we was actually fighting for him."

"Well, I kinda did," Taehyung admitted while scratching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter