Ch.4 - I'm Okay?

Under the Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning!"

"Oh someone is in a happy mood," Jimin said as he see Jungkook walking towards the living room.

"I am," he said, sitting next to Jimin. 

"Let me guess. Taehyung finally gave in."

"How did you know?"

"Well, you're glowing for starters."

"Really," he asked, observing his arm. "I can't tell."

"Of course you can't, other people can though. Also, you was limping," he said while laughing. 

"Haha, real funny."

"Hey, I'm not mocking you. I'm happy for you in fact. Beside, you did asked for 'it', and you got 'it'. So how did it happen?"

"I just took you advice and talk to him."

"And it work? Haha, I can't believe Taehyung let out the beast. I hope it was worth it."

"It was."

"Where is he by the way?"

"We just finish showering. He's in the room changing."

"Don't tell me you guys did it in the bathroom? Did you? Wait! Don't tell me, I don't want to know," Jimin said, waving his hands. "Just hope you guys clean up."

"Don't worry. It's clean." It's not like they was going to do it again that fast. He's still sore from last night.

Noticing how quiet the house was, Jungkook asked, "where's everyone else?"

"Yoongi went out for a walk. Sehun and Luhan went to pick up breakfast. They should be back any minute now."

"Cool."

 

After breakfast, the guys went their separate ways. Taehyung and Jungkook went to see their parents, Jimin and Yoongi went out to see their friend. As for Sehun and Luhan, they decided to go tryout for the soccer team that was being held at school. Tryout was hard. There was a lot of students at tryout and they was giving it their all, including Sehun and Luhan. Blood and sweat was put into this tryout and they was not going to give up, they was getting on this team. So when tryout was over, the sky had already turn dark. They was going to know if they got in by email later on the day. Feeling good about their performance, Sehun and Luhan decide to by dinner. So along the way home, they stop by a Chinese restaurant.

"Is that all, sir?"

"Yes."

"Ok, that will be $35.69. Will that be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter