Boys Boys Boys

Managing 24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV:

Uhhhhhh my alarm buzzes at 6:30am to start school. Although, school starts at 7:30 I just want to go earlier to check out the environment. I get up and put on my school uniform.

I walk into the kitchen and start making breakfast. I decide to make 4 rolls of kimbap. Easy and simple. I eat two rolls and leave the other two for Sehun. I bet he would eat chips too for breakfast. Anyway, I finish and put on a coat over my uniform and head out. I arrive at the parking lot and head to my scooter. I arrive at the school at around 7:00 am. I walk around the campus, to check out the classrooms. I'm walking around and suddnely I hear pop music bursting out from one of the rooms. I follow the music and it leads me to the dance room. I look in and see this guy dancing. He is so gooddd, I just can't take my eyes off all his dance moves. I am hiding behind the door and when the music stops, he looks right at me.

"You think I'm good at dancing?"

He knew I was here all along...."Uhh..Yea....you were really good."

"You can come in, I'm not a scary person." He smiles as he puts his things in his bag.

I walk into the dance studio and the walls are covered with mirrors. "My name is Hoya." He shakes my hand. "My name is Yoona."

"So...you new here...I haven't seen you in any of the rookie girl groups."

"I am just training.......my company just put me in this school."

"Ahhh....I am from Infinite."

"Oh you guys are part of SMtown kind of right?"

"Yea, are you from Sm."

"Yea...you could say..."

"So, why you here so early?"

"I am new to the school, so I am just checking this place out." We walk out of the dance room and just start walking.

"So what is your favorite group?"

"I am actually really new to kpop. But I really like SNSD."

"Ahhhhh they are my favorite too. Why don't I bring you to your first class?"

"Sure, thanks." we pass the courtyard where all the idols are gathered. I see all different groups gathered in circles talking and chatting.

"I can go by myself you can go hang out with your group."

"Noooo..it is fine. I want to get to know you more.We continue to walk to the singing studio.

"Guess we are here, and class is starting."

"Thanks Hoya...I'll se ya around." I quickly turn and enter the room.

"BYE YOONA!!" He screams and I turn back and smile at him.

The room is just chairs and infront a recording studio. I sit at the really back corner and wait while other idols start coming in. I spot Sehun and he has my kimbap roll in his hand. Haha he actually is eating my food. He sits in the front and then I see 3 apink biotches sit right next to him. Uhhh hopefully they don't notice me. Everyone is chatting and no one is sitting in my row...well this is awkward.

"Hey, welcome to the back row. My name is Lee Kwangsoo."

 "Oh hi, my name is Im Yoona."

"You are pretty, why are you sitting in the back with me."

"Well, I am not really a idol so....I don't reall fit in with them. Why are you here though?"

"I'm not really a singer, I am actually a comedy person...so don't fit in either."

"Ahhhhh nice to meet someone who isn't part of a group."

"Oh...the teacher is here."

A woman around her 50s walks in. "Hi, welcome to singing class. I see many similar faces and some new ones. The girl in the back. What is your name?"

Uhhhhhh she is talking to me...."I'm Im Yoona."

"Do you sing?"

I see Sehun snickering with the Apink girls. I'll show them those stupid jerks.

"Yes I can."

"Yea right, what a wannabe." I hear a girl in the second row tell the girl next to her.

"Would you like to sing first then. "

"Yes can I bring someone up."

"Yes you may." I grab Kwangsoo's arm and whispers arrise.

"Look the losers together."

We walk into the studio and Kwangsoo whispers to me. "We can't do this....they will laugh at us"

"let them laugh at us. Come on lets check out what songs she has for us." We flip through the lyrics sheets and I spot a intresting song.

"Come on lets do this one." I take out the lyric sheet for the song I'm this kind of person by DJ DOC. I hand the second copy to the teacher and she says "Energetic, I like it. Start the music."

The music starts and I see all those snobby idols snickerin. I'll show them that anyone can sing and move their legs.

"Yeah, mic and sound test,
One-two One-two.
It looks like you don’t know just yet.
I’m this kind of person.........."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P59IuPqS2_o

I look at Kwangsoo who is all into it and we jump and sway our hands. I look at the other idols who are watching us and they look disgusted. Screw them! I take Kwangsoo's hand and we go crazy. A party of our own. The song finishes and we calm down. We walk out of the studio and everyones mouth are wide open, even Sehun's.

"Wow...um very intresting performance."

We walk back to our seats. "Woah that was so awesome!!" Kwangsoo whispers to me.

"You see! Who cares what they think!" I smile and we continue on with class.

SEHUN POV:

She is officailly the weirdest person I have met.

NEXT CLASS ENGLISH: (I CHANGED THE CLASSES)

YOONA POV:

I just said bye to Kwangsoo and am now heading to english. I walk in and see Sehun already there sitting in the very back with some EXO boys. I take a seat in the front where no one is sitting and take some books out. I don't really need help being that I am from America.

"Hi, you are from America right?" I look to my side and this guy with ear peircings and tattoos asks me.

"Yea....how did you now."

"I was working in the office and saw your documents."

"...oh......"

"I know I was just intrested because I never heard your name before."

"Yea, I'm not really a idol so ....yea.."

"Ahhh...I see. I'm Gdragon."

"Hi, Yoona."

"So, you should hang with me some days. I need help on writing songs for my upcoming english album."

"I'm not that talented in any thing related to music."

"It is fine, we can just hang then."

"Um. sure."

"I should get back to my boys, but nice to meet you. Hope to see you in the halls." He leaves and walks over to a group of 4 boys.
This is just odd, why are the boys friendlier than these girls. Hm.

SEHUN POV:

"Looks like your babysitter has become a pretty big hit here." Baekhyun points to Yoona who is chatting with Big Bang's Gdragon.

"Yea dude, everyone has been talking about her. I heard she did this performance with Kwangsoo in wait YOU WERE THERE!! HOW was it?"  Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter