Entering Kpop world

Managing 24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV:

I wonder where that went, gosh embarassing me infront of all those girls. I just woke up and she doesn't seem to be in her room. Ha serves her right! Uhhhhh I am starving all i have to eat is some leftover macdonald fries. Damnnnn uhhhh.... I finish "breakfast" and change into my practice clothes. We are going to Mcountdown today to film our comeback.

PRACTICE CLOTHES

I open up the door and this girl bam flops on to the ground. Look there she is found her. I laugh and decide to put her back outside again. I go back in and take a piece of paper I write something and stick it on her forehead. HAHA GOOD LUCK!!! I laugh and head to the parking lot.

YOONA POV:

Uhhhhhh I wake up and notice that I am still outside. I yawn and pat my head. I try to remove my hand but...wait...I feel like my hand is attahed to my..omg...EWWWWWWWWWW. I yank my hand out of my hair and see freakin gum all over my hand. AHHHH shizzles and I still don't have the house keys. I then feel a paper over my forehead. I take it off and the sticky note says PUT GUM ON ME. UHHH I BET IT WAS THAT SEHUN!! Freak I need to go to the company it is already 8:20 and I need to be there by 8:30 am. Ahhh my hair is destroyed I can feel the gum. Ewwwwwww...I see that Sehun is gone, he must be at practice. I can't put my helmet on either because of the gum. I arrive at the company and all the fans are staring at my hair..aishhhhhh. I enter the building and see Mrs.Kim sitting there.

"There you are Yoona, I was waiting for you."

"I'm sorry I had diffuculties."

"Yoona..your hair..." she points to my hair.

"Yea....I know..."

"Was it Sehun?"

"Yep...he locked me out ..and then stuck a sticky note on my forehead."

"Need the key." She takes out a key and hands it to me.

"Thanks......"

"Anway, so all I needed to talk about is the school you will be going to and your schedule. " She takes out a whole bunch of papers.

"So the school you will be attnending is a idol school, and yes it will be very hard for you to fit in. Most idols hang out with their own group so it will be hard to find friends. You are in all the classes Sehun is in. This is kind of like real school for you since....you are 18. His classes consists of

1. Singing training 2. Math 3.English 4. Dance 5. design

Make sure you don't tell anyone he is living with you or that you are kind of babysitting him. School starts tommorow Thrusday, here is the location. Oh and don't forget you have to go with Exo to Mcountdown today and tommorow the tvshow weekly idol." She finishes and leaves. Omg,....how busy are they.....I get off the couch and start walking to Exo's practice room. I am walking until a guy starts screaming "EXCUSE ME!! EXCUSE ME!" I turn around and this handsome guy walks up to me.

"Hi...ummm are you one of the rookies?"

"Umm..what...are rookies..."

"Ohh...nevemind...you just look like rookie material. Anyway, my name is Donghae from Super Junior." He puts his hand out.

I shake it. "Hi, my name is Im Yoona. I work here as a a a a intern." Gosh why do I always stutter

"Oh intern....so ummm your hairr...."

"Yea...I know i have like 500 pieces of gum in it...long story."

"Oh...so where are you heading to."

"Oh..ummm...I just need to check on Exo and then I'm going grocrey shopping."

"Hey Exo my lil dudes. I'll go with you."

"Um....ok..." We walk awkwardly to Exo's dance room and once we arrive I see Sehun just outside the room.

My anger just explodes "YAHH!! You were the one put that note on my forehead right!! LOOK AT MY HAIR!!" I run up to him.

"HEY!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DRAGGED ME OUT OF THE CLUB!! YOU DESERVE IT!! "

"Woahhh Sehun why are you yelling at her." Donghae intervenes.

"Oh hi Donghae. It is beacuse yesterday she embarassed me infront of all the girls in the club." He starts talking sweet again.

"Are you guys dating."

"NOOOOOOO I AM JUST BABYSITTING HIM BECAUSE HE CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF!!"

"YAH! GOOD LUCK GETTING INTO THE APARTMENT WITHOUT YOUR KEYS!! " He walks back into the practice room and slams the door behind him.

"You guys live together?"

"Yea......not really being that I slept outside yesterday...I need to go now. Bye Donghae."

I first go into the bathroom and remove all the pieces of gum in my hair. Then I head to the market near the company to get some fresh grocries. I bring them back to the apartment and change into some fresh clothes.

OUTFIT:

6

I research some more about the Korean music industry and learn alot more about kpop groups and their awards. I listen to a couple songs and think they are actually quite catchy. I end up finding a EXO album and ...I have to admit they sing quite well. I look at the time and it is already 3:02pm I have to go with them to Mcountdown.

I arrive at Sm and they are already boarding the cars. One of the managers yell at me to get in to the white car. I get in and see Sehun and his other members. I am currently sitting in middle row next to i think D.O and Sehun on the other side. They are all staring at me until finally someone speaks up.

"You must be Sehun's personal babysitter." I look and it is the leader ...whats his name...Suho.

"Yep. You are the leader of Exo K...Suho."

"Haha yes. So how is it living with Sehun."

"I don't know because HE TOOK MY KEYS, so I had to sleep outside."

"Of course our Sehuniee."

"Can you guys stop talking to her." Sehun coldly talks to his hyungs. This boy is so uhhhh I want to punch him in the face.

Suho stops talking to me and so I end up slowly falling asleep again. Last night was not a good nights rest. I wake up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter