WHO ARE YOU

Managing 24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 YOONA POV:

"Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep." The same alarm noise rings as it hits 7:30 am. Uhhhhhhh I whine as I flip and turn and hit the brick wall right next to my bed. I rub my nose bridge and decide to just get out of my bed. Same routine every morning. My feet touch the cold wooden floor as I start changing into my work clothes. I walk out of my room and walk straight to the front door. I lock up and begin my walk down to my mom's korean food shop.

While on the streets of New York I stare at the kids with their backpacks on walking to the college I could have gone too. Columbia University, the college that offered me a scholarship but even with it I couldn't afford to go. I sigh as I stop in front of what seems to be my sad future now. I swing the door open and there sits the normal morning customers munching on their breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and see my mom cooking kimchi rice.

"Hey mom." I turn around to hang my bag in the closet

"Hi Honey. Don't take off your bag, I have some good news for you."

I turn back around and she walks towards me. She lets me sit on the plastic stool and says "I have some very exciting news.  You know how you wanted to work in the entertainment industry. Well, I called my sister and she contacted her friend who works in the industry. She agreed to give you a internship at a top Korean Entertainment company SM!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?"

She nods and I quickly hug her. "THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!! But wait....am I going to korea..."

She pats my head and says "Honey, this is a great oppurtunity take it. They are even going to pay you, even though this is still just a internship."

"They are gonna pay me!!! But this is just a internship! Plus, where will I live."

"Yoona she said she will arrange everything. You don't worry. Go home and pack your things, you are leaving tommorow morning."

"What!?!? TOMMOROW!! MOM WHAT ABOUT YOU!!"

"YAH IM YOONA! I do have friends you know!! " She smirks and goes back to the stove.

"I know umma I just,....nevermind. I'm gonna go home and pack now!!" I hug my mom and she kisses my cheeks. I rush back home and start packing all my clothes. I can't belive just when I was almost losing hope on my future such a great oppurtunity arrives.

NEXT MORNING 3:30 am at airport.

"Mom I will call you every week." I hug her as we reach the saftey gate. I already had a embarrasing cry fest while checking in. She was actually embarassed that I started crying like that.

"Im Yoona, don't think of me. I will do fine. Think about your future." She smiles and squeezes my cheeks. I keep on staring at her so she pushes me off to enter the line. I keep on looking back at my mom who keeps on giving me a face telling me to turn back around. I pass the sercuity checkpoint with no problems and turn around to wave my last goodbye to my mom. Woww...I can't believe it I am going to Korea for the first time and for my first internship. Fighting Yoona! You can do it!

IN KOREA AT SM BUILDING:

"I can't belive you two! Don't you know when to stop!!" A woman dressed in a pencil skirt walks around as she screams at two boys."

"Hey, I am the idol I can do whatever I want" The one with the blonde hair talks back.

"YAH! You Sehun!! I..I...I can't take your damn attitude anymore. You know what...I have just the thing to keep my eye on you." She walks out of the room and slams the door behind her.

"Dude, what is she gonna do?" Kai asks as he nudges Sehun.

"who cares, common lets go back to the club."

BACK WITH YOONA:

Omg...I totally forgot how much I hated airplanes. The airplane ride was horrific, I couldn't find the best position for me to sleep so I ended up just staring out the window for the whole ride. My head hurts so much right now and my eyes have black circles. Finally though, we just landed in Korea. I take out my phone and text my mom that I just landed. I then see a text from the number my mom says is the girl who hired me. It says I am at the baggage claim. Can't wait to meet you!

Looks like I am slowly going to accomplish my dreams. I step off the Airplane and walk throught the tunnel to the airport. Dang....so this is the beautiful Korean airport. I may be Korean, but my korean isn't the best and I have never been to Korea.  I walk to the baggage claim and look around to see if I spot anyone that might be looking for someone. I first get my lug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter