This is my internship?

Managing 24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV:

Uhhh I should have thought it through. Screw it I'm just gonna go down the lobby and think of what I will do there. Aishhhh this is so embarassing......I walk into the elevator and a little boy is laughing at me. Why is this he even in the elevator right now it is 2:16 am already. I try to cover my face with my wet hair. Once we arrive at the first floor lobby. I scurry my way over to the front desk and ask them "Ummm...is there any bathroom here."

The old man says "I'm sorry we don't...."

Uhhhhh...Should I just go back up to "my" house or sit here. I think I'm just gonna sit in the lobby and think about where I am gonna go. I sit on one of the couches and thank goodness most people are sleeping right now. I cover my face with a magazine and decide to fall asleep.

"Ummm...May I ask why you are in a duck towel sitting in the lobby?"

I slowly pull down the magazine and look at the girl standing in front of me.

"Well, I thought my apartment was mine but somehow this other guy does too. So, I decided to just leave, which was not a very good decision."

"Why don't you stay at my place?"

She seems like a nice girl.....and I really do need somewhere to stay. "That would be wonderful." She smiles and I take my suitcase and follow her to the elevators. We stop at the 7th floor and she leads the way to her apartment.

We enter her apartment complex and it is smaller than the 35th floor one. I walk in and see all these photos of the same group of 5 girls.

"Hey, who are those girls?" I point at one of the pictures.

"Oh, they are part of my group f(x)."

"Is this some kind of math group?"

"Haha noooooo. it is a kpop group. "

"Kpop.....what is that korean pop."

"Yes" I sit on the couch as she goes around her house getting blankets and pillows.

"You see I am part of Smtown and they trained me then put me into a group." She sits down by my side.

"OHH HEY my internship is at Smtown.."

"Thats great!! I can see you in the company then!! Oh and my name is Krystal Jung." She smiles.

"My name is Im Yoona."

"So, here are blankets and their is plenty of food in the kitchen. You should get some sleep it is already past 2. Good night." She closes the lights and I fall alseep finally rest. Just when I thought I was alseep I hear someone fall onto the ground. I quickly turn on the lights and see a male figure getting up.

"AHHH!! KRYSTALLLLL INTRUEDER!! INTRUDER!!" I run over to the kitchen and grab a knife.

"NOOO YOONA, THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I see Krystal running to the living room.

"...Hi...my name is Kai....Krystal's boyfriend." He puts his hand out and gives me a awkward smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't know...I thought you were intruder since it is 3:45am in the morning....."

"Yea I just got off practice..." I see black circles under his eyes.

"Practice for what?"I ask

"He is also part of a kpop group from SMtown, called Exo." Krystal puts her arm around Kai's shoulder.

"Ohhh.....dang you guys train pretty late."

"Yea, but please don't mention this to anyone. No one else knows except you." Krystal replies.

"Do they not let you date?"

"Yea, the company doesn't want Kai to date becasue he has a huge fanbase of girls"

"Ohhhh...why don't you guys get some sleep. He looks like he is about to faint." I smile and they walk back to their bedroom holding hands. Awwww they are so cute...I lay back down on the couch and fall asleep.

Beep.Beep.Beep my alarm rings. I get up and the sun shines in from the big glass windows. I am so jetlagged too, I probably woke up 5 times throughout the night. I get off the couch and get an outfit from my suitcase. I go into the bathroom and change into the outfit and walk into the kitchen. I see a note and it says ..

Hi Yoona,

F(x) and me have to head to Hong Kong. I didn't want to wake you up. When I come back this Sunday we should meet up again. You can stay in my apartment if things don't work out with that dude. Kai also went to practice at the company. Also, the spare key is in the box ontop of the coffee table.

Krystal Jung.

I place the note down and look in the refrigerator. I see some eggs and tomato. I decide to just cook a basic egg and tomato dish. I eat my finished dish with some leftover rice I see in the fridge. I didn't even notice that it was already 7:40 am.

"Shizzles" I grab my bag and my suitcase and walk out.

YOONAS OUTFIT: (The month of September)

I get on the bus and it drives off to the sm Company. I walk in to the company and fans are there again. Dang do these fans not have school to go to. The receptionist makes me sit at the sofa to wait for Mrs.Kim. She has a lot of explaining to do with the apartment situation.

"Ms.Im haha here you are." Mrs.Kim walks up to me. Why does she keep on awkwardly laugh.

"Yea, ummmm I need to talk to you about something."

"I know what you need to talk to me about. So I should come out honestly.Please follow me."

I follow her and she starts talking. "So...this internship you will get paid because you need to ....... " She opens up one of the practice rooms and inside there are 12 young boys sitting there with sweat all their foreheads. "You will need to be with him 24/7" She points to a boy and I look closer....IT WAS THE GUY IN MY APARTMENT!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter