1. When it all starts

When it Comes to Love

 

Chapter 1 - When it all starts

[CHAERIN POV]

 

Finally, this is the day!

 

The smile on my face and those thoughts keep repeated on my head while waiting for my super-busy friend, Nana, finishes her job. I kept changing my seating position every 5 minutes as I easily get bored.

 

She’s just too busy. I wonder when she will start to have a time to have fun with guys and find someone to hang out with.

 

Among three of us, Nana is the only one who doesn’t have any experience in love stuff. Well, eventhough I don’t have boyfriend right now, at least I’ve been out for a couple times. She’s just busy with her job and she seems doesn’t think too much about having a relationship. I even offered myself to help her yet she always rejected it.

 

I sighed a bit while shaking my head thinking about this best friend of mine as I heard a footsteps walking towards me. I tilted my head as I look at Nana coming to where I seated before I stand up showing her how excited I am right now. And as usual, she knew that I am.

 

“It’s written on your face, Chae” Nana chuckled softly.

 

“Oh, come on. I’m sure you also feel the same” I nudged her a bit.

 

“Well, I just want to know what kind of person Lee Donghae is. Nothing more” Nana nodded her head.

 

She’s always put friendship before herself. How can’t I feel blessed enough to have her as my bestfriend?

 

Nana blinked her eyes when I kept quite as the thoughts pops inside my head.

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

I startled a bit.

 

“A-ah, nothing is..” I clung to Nana’s arm before showed her my wide smile as in excitement.

 

“Shall we go now?”

 

Nana chuckled.

 

“Sure, let’s go. We can’t let Nicole be alone with Donghae too long though”

 

I nodded my head as we walked to the coffee shop just across from the building where’s Nana working.

 

 

---------

 

 

I took a deep breath and try to fixed myself before went inside the coffee shop. Nana chuckled in silent when she looked at am I doing. But I’m sure she understand.

 

I want to have a good image as Nicole’s best friend though.

 

Me and Nana scanned through the shop before we saw Nicole’s hand waved to us. I try to look at the figure beside her, yet he doesn’t turn his face to us just like Nicole does.

 

“Just until when you want to stand here hm?” Nana smiled before she walked first and left me before I start to follow her in her back.

 

“Hi Nicole” Nana greeted as she reach the table.

 

“Nana!” Nicole gave her a light hug before turned her head to me. “And look at you, Chae” she chuckled and so am I.

 

“I’m still me” I shrugged playfully before turned my face into someone beside her.

 

“Okay, so this is the person that you’re always talking about huh?” I glanced at her as I .

 

Nicole coughed a bit.

 

“Not always Chae. Anyways, this is Donghae. Donghae, this is Chaerin and Nana-”

 

“Ah, yes. You’ve told me about them as well. Hello, I’m Donghae. Nice to meet you guys” He dipped his head down before I dipped my head down awkwardly.

 

“I’m Nana, nice to meet you”

 

“…” I kept silent as I try to scanned him up and down until I feel Nana nudged my arms and realized that it’s my turn to introduce myself.

 

“I- Hello, Chaerin here”

 

Damn. He’s not bad.

 

I blinked my eyes as I heard his laugh. I turned my face to Nana and showed my face as I got confused. Did I do something wrong?

 

“You really have such a unique friends, Nicole” He said.

 

“Well, they’re the best” Nicole nodded her head before I smiled to her.

 

I followed all the conversation between four of us. Of course, Nana, as always doesn’t talked much. But she always listened to what we said and smiled showing that she's still following the conversation.

 

“… I do have my best buddies as well. And we’re also a trio. Just like you guys” Donghae said.

 

“You do? Who’s their names then?” I asked with curiosity.

 

“It’s Lee Joon and Kris Wu” He nodded.

 

“I also have a friend named Lee Joon. What a coincidence”

 

Yeah, I do have a friend named Lee Joon. I knew him when my sister introduced him to me when she’s going work along with him for her next movie. Both Joon and my Sister are actress and now, I can said that we’re closed enough to teased each other.

 

“Yeah, indeed. He’s an actress though. You must know him since his movie just start to be on air this week”

 

I blinked.

 

“You- Oh my gosh. It’s the same person!” I gasped a bit and that made Nicole and Nana looked at each other. I’m sure they’re started to share their thoughts together again, as usual. I faced him back as I waited for his respond.

 

“So you know him too? That’s really a coincidence! I should bring him together when we meet again and we can hang out together you know.  And I’ll bring Kris as well”

 

“I never know that you’ve closed with someone now” Nicole squinted her eyes as she asked for explanation.

 

“I promise I will tell you guys the story later okay?” I raised both of my hands as I asked Nicole to stop her creepy look at me. I sighed in relieved as she nodded and looks at Donghae.

 

“That should be great then. And maybe we can combine our trio later?” Nicole laughed before I followed her and a chuckled came out from Nana’s voice.

 

Donghae nodded. “3 girls and 3 boys, huh? Not bad” he grinned.

 

“Anyways, can I get your phone number girls? You know, so we can arranged our next meeting together. I’ll make a group for 6 of us later”

 

He’s such a friendly person, and I like him. He’s a nice person and I don’t mind if He’s with Nicole later.

 

I nodded my head as agreed with my thoughts and giving my number to him.

 

“Thanks. I’ll save both of your numbers first” He said.

 

“So I guess we’re going to spend a lot of time together starts from now huh?” Nicole chuckled and Donghae nodded.

 

“Or did you prefer if we spend the time for both of us only?” He winked to Nicole as I gasped a bit and laughed.

 

“Nice move, Donghae” I gave him a thumb up and keep laughed as Nicole start to hit his arm playfully.

 

“Alright alright, I’m just kidding okay? Shall we grab some ice cream first before we go home?” Donghae asked.

 

“Sure, I’d loved to” Nicole said.

 

“Well we don’t mind either, right Nana?”

 

Nana smiled. “As long as they have vanilla flavor there”

 

Right. She’s a vanilla freak. I almost forget.

 

“Woah, vanilla girl finally talked now” Donghae teased Nana and I can see that she also liked him.

 

“Alright let’s go now” I stand up and walked out from the coffee shop with the rest after we paid the bills heading towards the nearby ice cream parlor.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, IA here.

I'm so happy to saw all of you giving a support for me through comments. Not to mention all your shipped comments as well. Thank you so much!

As a present, I post this chapter just a day after I post the prolog when it's supposed to be within 2 weeks LOL. I hope you enjoy the story :)

Tbh, when I read all the comments, and look at the number of the subscribers, the viewers, and the upvoters, those thing are the reason for me to continue the story. So I hope I can see your respond or your comment about this story as this story goes along.

 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOU WHO SUBSCRIBE AND SEND A COMMENT

and feedbacks are always welcome :)