Prolog

When it Comes to Love

 

Prolog

[NICOLE POV]

 

“Babe, where are you?”

“Why you’re not replying my message?”

“What are you doing now?”

“You better answer me before I drag you back home and leave your friends there”

 

 

I took a deep breath as I saw all the missed calls from him and all those messages.

 

“What’s wrong?” Nana asked.

 

“Nothing. It’s just my protective boyfriend who threat me that he will drag me back home if I’m not replying his message now. So please excuse me so I can send him a message now” I gave them a little smile before focusing on my phone.

 

“I don’t know why you’re still want to be with him. If I were you, I’m sure I can’t take it anymore and I’ll break him up in a minute” Chaerin let’s out a soft laugh as she said that. I replied with my short giggled as I send the message to him.

 

Me, Nana and Chaerin are the best friends. We like to spend our time together and I don’t know why is my boyfriend doesn’t like me to spend my time with them. Well, all people knows that he’s such a protective and a high-tempered person. And it’s not like a first time for me to heard my best friend said that to me. Well, it’s actually Chaerin who always said that, but I know even Nana agreed with her.

 

“You know, I think you should find someone else. I think you and Donghae will doing great if both of you are together-“ said Chaerin excitedly before Nana cutted her off.

 

“The way you said that like you know what kind of person Donghae is. Moreover, like Nicole said, he have a girlfriend already.” Nana looked at me before I nodded my head showed agreement to her statement.

 

“But it’s a long distance relationship right? Come on, people knows that it’s impossible to keep that kind of relationship last though. With more fact that he rarely talk to his girlfriend, even just a message” Chaerin said as she shrugged before looking at both of us.

 

I looked at Nana when I realize that she’s also looking at me and I know what’s that mean. Both of us thinking for the same thing. What Chaerin said is true.

 

“Well, maybe but I don’t want to say anything. He loves his girlfriend and so am I. and we’re just friends-“

 

“Close. Friend. And you guys are like, completing each other. You happy with him, He’s happy with you-” Chaerin cutted my answer.

 

“Okay. Close friend. But still, we’re friends. It’s different thing when we’re talking about relationship”

 

I know I will never can argued with Chaerin. She doesn’t have a bad intention, I know. But she’s always persistent with her opinion. And that’s what makes me can’t argued with her. Because it will ended into mouth fights. At this time only Nana who can stop us. It’s like she’s the one who can control our temper and both of us respect her more. Eventhough we're actually in the same age. 

 

So I gave Nana a glanced, before she start to step in our conversation and stop us.

 

“Okay, just stop all this never-ending topic. Chaerin, if Nicole and Donghae really meant to be together, then they will. There’s nothing change with all this conversation, right?”

 

I sighed in relieved as I saw Chaerin nodding her head and finished her drink, means this conversation is over, at least for now. I gave a thankful smile to Nana before she replied it back.

 

“So what’s after this?” Nana asked and I realized it’s almost dinner time. And I've made a promise to my boyfriend to have a dinner together.

 

“I’m sorry but I have to go now. Before he start to get pissed” I chuckled to make it not too serious, yet it does.

 

“Alright, and Chae? What’s your plan?” Nana turned her head to Chaerin.

 

“Will you accompany for awhile before we’re going back? I need to buy a new perfume and I don’t have any boyfriend who can accompany me to hang out” Chaerin pouted her lips playfully while packing her stuff.

 

“There’s lot of people who want to go out with you. Just choose one of them then” I chuckled as I before stand up and waved to both of them.

 

“See you tomorrow guys” I smiled for the last time before walked out from the café.

 

“Tomorrow at 10! Don’t forget!” Chaerin said it a little bit loud, but I’m sure half of the customer there can heard her. I chuckled a bit as I knew that Nana must be shaking her head to saw Chaerin’s action.

 

Right. I promised to them to bring Donghae along tomorrow.

 

I took out my phone and send a text message to him.

 

“My friends seems can’t wait to see you. So don’t be late tomorrow, pabo”

 

I chuckled a bit as I read my own message to him, before I turned to another message and tell my boyfriend that I’m on my way to our meeting point.

 

“Hahaha. I know I know. Who can wait to meet such a handsome person like me? Just kidding. I’ll see you tomorrow by 10 then”

 

I smiled as I saw Donghae’s replied before put my phone back to my pocket heading to my boyfriend’s.

 

Such a conceited idiot Lee Donghae.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, I'll introduce myself as IA here.

Well, this is my first posting here. I actually start to write since a long time ago yet I go to hiatus and yeah. I can said this is my comeback fanfic. And my first chaptered fanfic LOL.

I'm planning to post the next chapter within 2 weeks.

So in a meanwhile, I hope I can see your respond or your comment about this story as this story goes along.

Most probably this story will be end with 10-20 chapters + 3 extra story later.

 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOU WHO SEND A COMMENT

and feedbacks are always welcome :)