4. Way Out?

When it Comes to Love

 

 

Chapter 4 – Way Out?

[Chaerin POV]

 

“Chae, breakfast is ready.”

 

I opened my eyes as I heard Nana’s voice from outside the bedroom. I’ve stayed in Nana’s house for two days. I sometimes envied her to lived alone. I wish I can have enough money to buy my own house later.

 

“Chae..?” Nana peek from the door as waiting for me to have a breakfast with her.

 

“Yeah, I coming.” I walked lazily while scratching my head towards the bar table where we’re having breakfast.

 

“Here you go” Nana put a cup of tea beside my plate before I thanking her.

 

“Thanks for the food Nana” She replied with a smile and nod before she sip her tea and starts to eat the food.

 

“So what’s your plan today?”

 

I think for awhile.

 

“I actually doesn’t have any plan for today. Oh! Shall we go hang out with Amber and the rest?”

 

“The rest..?” Nana asked.

 

“You know, Joon, Donghae and uh.. Kris? Yeah, Kris.”

 

“Well, isn’t it too sudden?”

 

“Believe me that they wouldn’t mind. The most busy among them all is Joon though. But I’m sure I can ask him to come as well”

 

“How about Donghae and Kris?”

 

“I’ll ask Donghae as well, don’t worry. You can ask Nicole to come right?”

 

Nana gave me such a confusing looks that I will never understand. She’s start being like this after I told her about my interest towards Donghae.

 

 

“I know what I’m doing now is a bad thing. But I just can’t help to likes him too”

“Him? Who?”

“… Donghae.”

“Donghae..? But how?”

“Well, it just a slight interest though. We’re just know him for a month right?”

“Are you forget that we’re helping Donghae to be with Nicole?”

“No I didn’t. That’s why I’m not confessing to him or something right?”

“Did.. He know about your feeling towards him Chae?”

“Well, I just told him that I’m feeling comfortable with him somehow”

“… and what’s his respond?”

“Well he said same here and he said we can be such a close buddies”

 

….

 

“Chae..? Are we still going to hang out with them?”

 

I blinked my eyes for a couple times as I back from my memories.

 

“Ah, yes. I’ll contact them now”

 

“I told Nicole already and she said that she’s free for today. And …”

 

“And..?”

 

“Theres no need for you to ask Donghae because Nicole asked him already and he said yes. He must be contact Joon and Kris as well so don’t worry”

 

“I see..” I nodded my head.

 

“I’ll go shower first okay?” Nana said while bring her empty plate to the sink and left it there before walk to the bathroom.

 

“Hm.. Okay then” I glanced at her before sips my tea more and finish my breakfast.

 

--------

 

I rarely being silent, but now, I almost don’t talk to Nana. I don’t know but seems Nana is not in the mood to talk to me, I was thinking along the way to the amusement park about my confessions to Nana which I should never done it. It’s very rare to see Nana get angry or mad, She’s even rarely cried over something. She’s hide her feelings perfectly, and that’s what make me, and Nicole, don’t know what to do to her sometimes.

 

“we’re here.” Nana said with her natural smile. Like, what’s wrong with her? I don’t know if she’s mad at me or no. But those smile somehow told me that she’s not even feel bothered like how I am.

 

“let’s go” I said with high tone as I tried to forget my thoughts and have fun now.

 

“why you guys took so long?” I can clearly heard Nicole’s voice that heading towards us. I saw her in a glance, but my eyes went directly to the male beside her, Donghae.

 

“I’m sorry, We’re caught in a traffic” Nana said while hugged Nicole, and shook her hand with Donghae. I blinked my eyes before forced myself to focus back to Nicole and gave her a hug, lowered down my head to Donghae after.

 

“There’s only two of you? Where’s Joon and Kris?” I asked.

 

“I’m pretty sure that they will come together.. They’re near though” Donghae gave me an answer and I just nod my head.

 

“Let’s go wait in front of the entrance gate, we told them that we will wait for them there” Nicole said before she walked first with Donghae beside her. I was looking at their figure from the back, and made me sighed softly as I know how perfect they are to be together, before my eyes rolled up as I saw Nana patted my head.

 

“They will be happy together, and I’m sure you will do too” she said before took a steps ahead. This is why I very jealous to Nana. I never heard her talked about herself, unless I forced her to, or Nicole. She’s totally selfless, and she knew exactly how to calm someone’s mind. I ran a little to caught her steps and cling on her arm.

 

“Thank you Nana” I said with my low tone.

 

Eventhough she didn’t say anything, I can saw her smile and that’s enough.

 

---------

 

“I don’t know but this really looks like a triple date, or it just me” I said. Thanks to Nana, I feel like back to my real self.

 

“Well, maybe it just you who wished to be like that” Joon said while wrapped his arm around my shoulder and laughed pretty loud.

 

“Oh, come on Nana. Don’t be shy like that, and you too Kris” Donghae said while holding Nicole’s hand.

 

My eyes went to both of them and I just can’t help it to chuckle.

 

“You two are funny” I said as I teased Nana. Eventhough I pretty understand that this is their first meeting, and moreover, Kris somehow similar with Nana. Both of them are rarely talk, and they even rarely talked to each other.

 

Planned to more, I whispered to Nicole about my plan before smirked towards Nana.

 

“Anyways, I’m going to separate with you guys.” I said while tugged Joon’s arm. He seems understand what I’m going to do now.  

 

“Well, so am I, right Donghae?” Nicole said and cover Donghae’s mouth before he can say anything.

 

“W-what?! Where are you going?” I can clearly heard her panic voice from her question.

 

“Well I’m not sure but we want to have some time alone” I grinned when I start to see Kris face that start to turn quite similar with Nana’s.

 

“Don’t worry man, she’s nice to talk to. I believe you can get close if you two start to be open to each other” Joon said to Kris, followed with Donghae’s nod on his head.

 

“Let’s go. I’ll see you guys again for dinner okay?” Nicole said before she started to walk with Donghae, and walked to another side with Joon while waved my hand.

 

I can pretty well saw Nana and Kris that glanced to each other, don’t know what should they do now.

 

“You’re such a mean really” Joon said while played with my hair.

 

“Well, both of them are single though, so why don’t we make them not?” I said with chuckle.

 

“All of us here are single, Chae. Except Nicole. Eventhough I expect her to be one very soon.”

 

“Ah, right. And yeah, I wish she can broke up with her boyfriend too and being happy with Donghae.” I said. And that’s weird because I don’t feel jealous now, maybe it’s because I actually don’t have that feeling for Donghae, or it’s because Joon’s presence beside me now. Unconsciously, I leaned my head on his shoulder while wrapped my hands around him, don’t know where we’re heading to but for sure, I feel calm to be beside him.

 

“You’re thinking about Nicole and Nana. And how about yourself?” Joon asked.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well you want both of them to be happy with someone, how about you?” Joon asked once more and stop his walk.

 

“I’m pretty happy with my life now. You know it’s hard for me to find someone who can matched up with me.” I said to him while tilted my head up to saw him in the eyes.

 

“How about me?”

 

“W-what do you mean?”

 

“Do you think I can match up with you? Cause that’s what I feel right now.”

 

I rarely heard Joon talk in a deep, low voice as he seems serious with his talking now. Joon and I have lots of similarities. Both of us have lots of company, friends, and even a  date if we want. And I was agreed with his opinion about both of us.

 

“Well.. I think so too..”

 

“Hm.. Then shall we..?”

 

“Shall we what?” I asked him back.

 

I waited for him to answer me and it seems too a few seconds before he start to answer me. Wonder what he’s going to say next.

 

“Do you want to be my girlfriend, Chae?”

 

 

is this.. the way out? 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! 

I know, I'm sorry for my 3 months hiatus. Things are not went well for me and I don't have time to continue the story, as well as my muse that hardly came back.

But from now, I will try to update the story within 3 weeks. Well like I said before, the more I saw comments and subscribers, the more faster I will post the next chapter. So I hope I can see your respond or your comment about this story as it's goes along.

 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOU WHO SUBSCRIBE AND SEND A COMMENT

and feedbacks are always welcome :)