2. Stuck

When it Comes to Love

 

Chapter 2 - Stuck

[NICOLE POV]

 

“hahahaha, you wish, Mr. Lee”

“what? I’m telling you already”

“but you said it like you’re joking. And you always teased me like that”

“yah! Okay I’ll make sounds serious now”

“hm.. okay..? I’m waiting”

“ehem.. but wait- how to make it sounds serious really?”

“hahaha how the hell I know”

 

It’s almost one hour since I’m talking with Donghae. Well, we’re always like this so it’s not something new. Mostly it’s him who call first, but I sometimes call him back, like today.

 

“aish. But really, we should be together when we’re single you know”

“here you go again…”

 

We always have a random topic when we talk. I don’t know what made us can talk in an hour non-stop on the phone call.

 

“hey, I need to sleep now. I’m having early shift for tomorrow”

“sure. Don’t forget to brush your teeth before you sleep. I’m sure you’re eating some chips while talking to me” I chuckled.

“yes, madam. And tomorrow we’ll talk about my dream of you tonight”

“oh my gosh. What are you? A psychic?”

“hm.. well I guess so. Hahaha I’ll talk to you tomorrow okay? Good night”

“Alright, bye. Have a nice dream”

 

I pressed the ‘end’ button from my phone before lay on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Smiled alone and closed my eyes as I think about the conversation we had before I felt my phone vibrated over my bed. I took my phone and answer the call lazily without look at who’s the one who called.

 

“Hello…” I said with half awake voice.

“So that’s how you greet me huh? When I’m waiting for your reply yet there’s no message coming. And I even can’t give you a call. What are you doing huh?”

 

I gasped and eyes widen before sit on my bed quickly.

Oh . I forgot to reply his message.

 

“I- I’m sorry.. I’m having a long conversation with uh.. Nana, yes, Nana that’s why.. I’m sorry Jiho ya..”

 

I can heard his long sighed from the speaker.

 

“Baby.. who am I in your eyes actually? I’m your boyfriend yet I don’t feel like I am. We really need to talk about this. Meet me tomorrow in my office. Dinner time.”

 

He cut the phone immediately before I managed to said a word. I threw my phone beside me before laid myself back to the bed and let's out a soft sighed. I looked at the ceiling for awhile before closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

 

I guess I’ll tell him the truth tomorrow.

 

 

-------

 

I’ve checking on my phone a couple of times as I’m on my way to my boyfriend’s office. Wondered why I didn’t get any single message from Donghae today. I’ve sending him messages twice but still, there’s no replied.

 

Is something happened to him?

 

I sighed deeply before put my phone back into my pocket when I arrived at my boyfriend’s office. My legs stop moving as I saw him standing in front of the main entrance wrapping his hands around his chest looking at me. I gulped before my eyes followed him walked passing over me.

 

“let’s go find something to eat for dinner” he said while keep walking. I stand still on my place for awhile before followed him from the back heading to his car.

 

 

-----

 

It’s been 30 minutes since we’re arrived at the restaurant and we’re not even talked for a single word. I scanned through the restaurant before I stole a glanced at him wondering what is he doing. I startled a bit as I realized that his eyes looked straight into mine and made me can’t take my eyes off from his until the waiter bring the food that we ordered. I smiled at the waiter thanking him and examined the food on the table before his deep voice called my name.

 

“Nicole…”

 

I lift my head up looked at him and try to be as calm as possible.

 

“Yeah..?”

 

He took my hand and held it tight. I can felt his hand squeezed mine and looked at me intently.

 

“I know I’m not such a perfect boyfriend, but I do love you so much. I can’t even imagine how my life will be if you decide to leave me-“

 

My eyes widen as I saw his eyes get blurred and ready to drop the tears in any second. We’ve been together for 3 months but this is the first time I saw him tearing up because of me.

 

My head started to work hard. Thinking about what should I done. All the plans were messed up, when I supposed to tell him how much I don’t like the way he treated me. How much I felt myself like a prisoner who can’t even had a time to hang out with my friends. How much I don’t like when he’s being over on his jealousy. And how he made me can’t be myself.

 

 

 

 

I took a deep breath before caresses his hand with my thumb, gave him a reassuring smile and wiped his tears.

 

“I’m still here..”

 

He smiled and nodded before give a peck on my hand and let it go.

 

“I love you baby..”

 

I tried to smile and nodded my head.

 

“let’s eat the food before it’s get cold, hm?”

 

I took the fork and knife and start to cut the steak. Keep focusing on the food as I avoid his eyes. I hope he don't realize how disappointed I am right now.

 

 So I’m stuck in this kind of relationship now, huh?

 

I sighed in silent and felt my phone vibrated once. I decide to not took my phone out and keep focusing on the food so I can go back home as soon as possible. Before I lost control of my emotions. Before my anger reached their limit.

 

 

 

Unseen message

From : Mr. Lee Pabo

Time : 20.08

I break up with my girlfriend.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello o/

Thank you for your waiting for this chapter :)

I'm sure some of you wondered why it's not Nana's POV this time. It's because we'll be focus Nana's story when the story comes to an end. 

But doesn't mean you will never saw her in the begining because I'll make her POV for the next chapter. 

Oh- and i'm planning to post the next chapter within 1 week. Well like I said before, the more I saw comments and subscribers, I can post the next chapter even in a day LMAO XD.  So I hope I can see your respond or your comment about this story as it's goes along.

 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOU WHO SUBSCRIBE AND SEND A COMMENT

and feedbacks are always welcome :)