3. Unexpected

When it Comes to Love

 

Chapter 3 - Unexpected

[Nana POV]

 

“Alright. Thank you guys for your hard work today. I’ll see you guys on next Monday.”

 

I walked out from the meeting room going to my desk as I get all my belongings and walks to the lift straightaway. I took a deep breath after pressed the parking level button and leans myself back as the lift door start to close before someone stop it and push the door open.

 

“Ah.. Hi Minho” I smiled to the figure who just stepped inside the lift.

 

“Oh, Nana. So you’re done with your work today?” He returned the smile before pressed the lobby button.

 

“Hm yeah.. I plan to hibernate this weekend before I’m getting more busy next week” I said while sighing softly and looked down.

 

I lifted my head as I felt his hand tucked my hair behind my ear and looked at him as he saw me his soft smile.

 

“Yeah, you better get enough rest. I don’t like it whenever you felt sick. And you get sick quite often too”

 

I chuckled before nodded my head “I’m pretty aware with that and that’s why whenever I have free time I use it for rest”

 

He patted my head just after I heard the bell on the lift as it’s reach the lobby level.

 

“Good. I’ll see you next Monday then. Bye sweetie” He said while walked out from the lift immediately after the lift door open.

 

I gave him a waved until the lift door closed again and continued to the parking level where I parked my car and went home straightaway.

 

---

 

“so are you feeling better now?”

“well, I guess so. I just have a heart attack for a day only LMAO”

“LOL glad that you’re survived from that heart attack then”

“yeah.. thanks to you and Nicole and Chaerin, I managed to survived”

“I’m pretty sure that both of them, especially Nicole is worried about you”

“Yeah, I can see that since she’s being so noisy on phone after I told her what happened to me”

“You like her, don’t you”

“I think it’s pretty obvious though. But I never think that we might have chance to be together”

“But I think you do have”

“How?”

“You better ask her what happened between her and her boyfriend”

“Is something happened between both of them”

“LOL I told you to ask her by yourself. Anyways, I’ll go to sleep early today so I’ll reply your message tomorrow okay?”

“Okay then. Have a nice dream Nana”

 

I closed my eyes after put my phone on the lamp table beside the bed.

 

It should be nice if Donghae and Nicole being together.

 

With that thought, I took my phone and print screen the message that Donghae just sent to me about Nicole and sent it to her after. With a happy smile, I closed my eyes back again and drift myself off to sleep.

 

I wonder what Nicole gonna said after she saw that..

 

---

 

. I’m late.

 

I rushed myself to the office as the meeting with new client almost start. I put all my belongings and fixed myself before looked at the little box that I never seen before on my desk. With curiosity, I took the box and open it. It’s a movie tickets for two. With a letter inside.

 

Once you’re finish your job today, let’s watch a movie together. I bought the ticket already so you can’t reject my offer unless you’re mean enough to do that.

 

-Minho

 

I keep looking on the letter for awhile before I felt someone poking my shoulder and when I realized, she’s already read the letter and looked at what's inside the box.

 

“Hm.. He’s really such an aggressive person, don’t you think?” She grinned.

 

“Y-yah! Nicole what are you doing here?”

 

“Oh? Don’t you know that I’m your client for today’s meeting?”

 

I blinked “what? I didn’t know”

 

Well. It doesn’t mean that it’s impossible. She’s owning a business while I’m working on marketing agency so I guess she’s not lying to saw her here now.

 

I blinked as she smirked and pulled my ear before I moan in pain.

 

“That’s the payment for your message last Friday. Come on, you need to start the meeting so you’re not gonna late for your date later”

 

I nodded my head and walked through the meeting room with Nicole.
 

“You know that I have nothing to do with him right?”

 

“Well, why don’t you try first? You’re rejected so many people and you’re not even giving anyone a chance to be your boyfriend really”

 

Nicole shaked her head before I smiled at her.

 

“Don’t worry about me. If my times come, then I will. I’m not rush at things you know” I walked inside the meeting room first and left Nicole behind.

 

There will be a right time for me later. And I’ll enjoy my life being single until then.

 

---

 

“Thanks for the movie treat, Minho”

 

“Ah, don’t mention it really. I like to spend my time with you so yeah..”

 

I gave him a soft smile to him before I noticed a girl voice calling my name.

 

“.. Nana?”

 

I turned my face to the voice and I saw Chaerin with someone standing beside her that I never seen before. She walked to where I stand and showed me her usual grinned.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked before she realized where my eyes are looking to.

 

“Ah, Nana, he’s Lee Joon that I’ve talking about before.”

 

I looked at him for awhile before dipped my head down.

 

“Hello, I’m Nana, Chae’s friend”

 

He dipped his head down as well and smiled.

 

“I’m Joon. Nice to meet you Nana”

 

“And, who’s the person beside you hm?” Chaerin said.

 

I turned my face to Minho before chuckled a bit.

 

“He’s Minho. My workmate” I smiled as I introduced him to Chae and Joon.

 

Chaerin nodded her head before turn her face to me.

 

“Nana, do you have any plan for tonight?”

 

I blinked.

 

“No I don’t have. Is something wrong?”

 

“Uhm.. Do you mind if I sleep over in your place?”

 

I blinked my eyes again. 

 

“Sure, I don’t mind. Just contact me later okay?”

 

She gave a light hug before waved her hand.

 

“I’ll see you soon then?” she bowed to Minho and I dipped my head back down to Joon before both of them walked away. I kept looking at them for awhile before turned my head to Minho.

 

“Shall we get dinner now?”

 

He nodded his head before grabbed my hand as we walked to the ramen shop nearby.

 

 

---

Ding dong..

 

I ran through my door and open it as I welcomed Chaerin who stand in front of my door.

 

“You’re not running away from home right?” I chuckled as I .

 

“Of course no. I just somehow being lonely in my house nowadays so I guess I’ll stay here for a night. You don’t mind right?” She whined.

 

“Hahaha don’t worry I never mind even if you want to stay forever here”

 

She laughed. “Now I wonder who is the one who feel lonely actually” She put her bag on the floor before threw herself down to the couch.

 

I saw her for awhile before smiled and bring her bag to my room.

 

“go clean yourself first then so we can sleep soon. I’ll be on my room okay?”

 

I left her on the couch before I heard her groan as feel lazy to get up from the couch and make a way to the bathroom.

 

I sit on the bed and leans back to the headboard as waiting for Chae finish her shower. It’s not a first time for her to sleep over in my place. I can see that she’s even think that my house is like her second home from the way she walks inside to my bed room with small towel that wrapping her body without feeling shy at all.

 

“So now you’re with Joon huh?” I asked her while keep focusing on reading the magazine that I just bought today.

 

“No, no. He just asked me to accompany him since he got free movie tickets and I accepted the offer since it’s free” she chuckled while wearing her pajamas.

 

“How about Minho? Is he your next victim?”

 

I gasped a bit and lifted my head up to her.

 

“W-what? Victim? What do you mean?”

 

“Oh come on Nana, It’s really obvious that he likes you, but you seems don’t have interest to him. So I guess you’re just gonna reject him once he confess to you later” Chaerin said as she walked to the bed and laid herself beside me.

 

I put the magazine on the lamp table beside the bed before lay myself down as well beside her. Turns my body facing her.

 

“I don’t know yet about that. You know that I don’t like to rush things right? How about you and Joon though? Don’t you have a feeling towards him?”

 

“Well yeah.. But I’m being confused with my own feeling for now”

 

I lifted my head a bit with my arm support.

 

“And what’s that supposed to be mean?”

 

Chaerin looked at me intently.

 

“I know what I’m doing now is a bad thing. But I just can’t help to likes him too”

 

I squinted my eyes.

 

“Him? Who?”

 

I widen my eyes as she tell me who he is.

 

“… Donghae.”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys. As always, thank you for keep waiting the updates :) 

And here's the story with Nana POV. If you guys questioning why Nana is the only who who still doesn't have a romantic feeling to any guys from the trio, don't worry, she'll develop some feeling with someone (or sometwo #notfunny) later.

And yeah- the story start to be complicated now. Well it'll be more complicated as the story goes along LOL.

As usual,i'm planning to post the next chapter within 1 week. Well like I said before, the more I saw comments and subscribers, I can post the next chapter even in a day LMAO XD.  So I hope I can see your respond or your comment about this story as it's goes along.

 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOU WHO SUBSCRIBE AND SEND A COMMENT

and feedbacks are always welcome :)