NaMi (BoNa) - Tell Me You Love Me 1/4

Pink Panda Story Collections

First Story: Tell Me You Love Me ( Three-Shot)

Pairing: Yoon Bomi and Son Naeun (NaMi)

Genre: Rom-Com with a spice of drama

Soundtrack:

 

 

Present

The day started out peacefully for the four lovely members of A Pink as they snuggle in their blankets. The sun is barely up thus the cold morning breeze welcoming them in this lovely morning. However, few moments later, they were awaken by their Rong leader’s nagging, reminding them about their scheduled radio guesting. “Kids…get your butts off your beds. We need to get going in an hour. Eunji has another schedule so she left an hour earlier.” She nagged as she goes straight to the kitchen to prepare their meal. “Did anyone hear me?”

 

“Yes…”

 

Hayoung felt their bed moved as Naeun sleepily get off her bed. “Yah, Hayoung-ah, you better wake up too…I don’t wanna hear Rong unnie’s voice anymore. My ears hurt.” She mumbled as she drags herself out of their room and Hayoung followed suit, yawning every now and then.

 

The three youngest members greeted each other in the living room as they flopped in their couch, half asleep. Bomi came out few minutes later covered in a blanket. “Good morning, kids…” She lazily greeted the three before joining them in the couch, slumping herself next to Naeun. The three greeted her back as they fight back the urge to sleep. However, it was a lost battle for the four as few minutes later, they found themselves dozing off with Bomi’s blanket shielding them from the morning breeze.

 

“Kids?” Chorong’s squeaky loud voice came to light again. “Yah…what did I just told you?” She screamed on top of her lungs upon finding the girls tucked together in the living room. “WE HAVE A KISS THE RADIO GUESTING TODAY!” She emphasized as she frowned at the four. Upon hearing ‘Kiss the Radio’ Hayoung jerked up remembering an episode from their last year’s appearance in the radio show.  She stood up before eyeing Naeun who’s comfortably leaning on Bomi’s shoulder as she dozes off. “Ahhh….” She suddenly yelped causing the other three including Chorong to glance at her weirdly.

 

“Yah…what’s wrong with you?” Bomi frowned at her, “Are you trying to be Chorong unnie now?” She added, smirking at her own gag. Hayoung ignored her though as she squinted at Naeun, dramatically pointing her finger at her. “Naeun unnie…you?”

 

Six Hours Earlier…

 

Oh Hayoung, A Pink’s tall maknae secretly flips through the pages of a diary, which as far as she would admit, fell magically on her face while she snores off to her sleep. Ignoring the most probable possibility that the owner is just above her in their double deck bed and is deeply asleep, she read through the first few pages happily, giggling every now and then.

 

The maknae find it amazing how thorough her Naeun unnie was in writing and taking note of almost everything that happened from the first day they were all introduced to each other, the day A pink was officially formed till their latest events and activities. Hayoung can vividly imagine the day Son Naeun entered the dance studio shyly and nervously only to be met by a hyper Yoon Bomi who can’t help it but admire the former’s beauty, bursting out how pretty she is loudly. Son Naeun wrote it all in detail.

 

Hayoung laughed off after recalling the day Yoon Bomi caused a mess in their practice room while cooking using a heater they had in their restroom, a secret hideout where they used to cook sweet potatoes during winter. That day, Bomi tried cooking curry using the heater and it blew up causing the curry to splatter on the wall.

 

“Ah…the smell of the curry in the restroom was so terrible, I almost puke.” Hayoung sneered at one of the memorable incidents they had when they were trainees. Again, her Naeun unnie penned it down thoroughly.

 

“Ah…Bomi unnie was really funny with that wig back then.” Hayoung remembered their first outing with the A Pink News staffs wherein her Bomi unnie brought a funny looking wig with the intention of scaring them during the night but was discovered during Namjoo’s segment where she looked through all the members’ bags. “Too bad, Chorong unnie could not make it because she was sick.” She sighed.

She continued flipping through Naeun’s diary until a realization hit her and it hit her hard. Yoon Bomi. Yoon Bomi. And Yoon Bomi. Almost all the memories written in Naeun’s diary circled around Yoon Bomi. Naeun would praise Bomi on how funny, cute and attractive she is over and over again. “This is not Naeun diary, it looks more like Bomi’s Book of Tales to me.” She exclaimed in shock but before she could make an assumption, she decided to shrug it off, claiming that her Naeun unnie is only fond of their funny Gorilla girl. She dismissed all the slightly distracting thoughts in her mind before she could even comprehend them not until she read a page of her unnie’s diary which made her regret on reading it sneakily on the first place.

 

“And there it is again, the fluttering feeling whenever

Bomi unnie would smile at me. My body would tremble in her touch

and even the sole mention of my name becomes unbearable. This day,

I made a simple breakfast for Bomi unnie, who was surprisingly early

this morning. She smiled at me and thanked me happily after I cooked

some scrambled eggs and bacon for her. I don’t usually do that for I’m a

terrible cook, and if I did try cooking, it was for myself, but Bomi unnie

changed a lot in me. When did I start liking her? Why? How? When will I

 be able to figure out the answers to my question? Will I be able to figure

 it out? What should I do?”

 

Hayoung swallowed hard as she forced herself to finally close the diary. Not wanting to exploit more of Naeun’s earthly secret, she returned the diary to its owner, gently placing it at the end of Naeun’s bed next to her pillow. Secretly hoping that Naeun would not wake up, she retreated back to her bed inaudibly. Casting a spell to herself, wishing not to remember everything she just read, she snoozed off to sleep.

 

Present

 

“Ahhh….” She suddenly yelped causing the other three including Chorong to glance at her weirdly.

 

“Yah…what’s wrong with you?” Bomi frowned at her, “Are you trying to be Chorong unnie now?” She added, smirking at her own gag. Hayoung ignored her though as she squinted at Naeun, dramatically pointing her finger at her. “Naeun unnie…you?”

 

 

Flashback: July 27, 2013

After a quick break, the girls are back on air with Super Junior’s Ryeowook who is the DJ for Kiss the Radio. “Now, we’re still with A Pink. This corner wants to know more about all six of you. This corner’s name is ‘Relay Quick Talk’ Ba Bam.” He said with hint of excitement. “All six of you have to listen to our questions and say the member’s name out loud as an answer. The first question is for all of you and the next question is for the member who is the answer of the previous question.” He goes off explaining the mechanics of the simple game.

 

The girls participated enthusiastically and started playing the game, with the members answering the questions as fast as possible because of a penalty for the last member to answer before the given time limit. “Who is the member that received the most love confessions from male idols?" Ryeowook teasingly asked, stirring the A Pink’s maknae, Hayoung. “Naeun…Naeun unnie?” She answered unsurely, glancing at her unnie. While the other girls seem to agree with the maknae’s answer, Naeun just smiled shyly. Now, it’s Naeun’s turn to answer.

 

“If you had an older brother, which member would you introduce to him?” Ryeowook continued with the questions and Naeun answered Bomi without hesitation. “Heol.” Bomi exclaimed, expressing her surprise. “I’m touched.” She added sincerely and the girls giggled. “You’re touched?” Naeun was surprised and flustered at the same time. Later, she stated that if she was a man, she would like to date Bomi. She goes on explaining that she finds Bomi to be very attractive. “She has a sense of humor and she’s cute…for real.” She stated shyly while the other girls made fun of the situation. “What is wrong today?” Namjoo jokingly asked followed by Hayoung who teased that it’s Bomi’s birthday.

 

 

Present

 

Things don’t usually turn up as we want them to be and Hayoung realized that the moment she discovered Naeun’s secret. Everything which involves her two unnies disturbs her, whether it’s from the past or in the present time. Everything bothers her and it drives her crazy.

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Hayoung watched as her Naeun unnie, who is sitting next to her in the car, steal glances at Bomi who’s chatting endearingly with their Rong leader. Every member knows and even Kung Fu Panda, their manager, knows that Bomi likes Chorong and they can tell that Chorong likes her too. They belong to each other. That’s the unspoken truth.

 

Hayoung watched as Naeun fidget with her fingers. When her view inflicts too much pain, she’d look out at the window wishing they’d reach their destination soon enough to ease her pain. Normally, Hayoung won’t notice all those, even if she’s always next to her. But now…she sees it all and it bothers her.

 

“Naeun unnie…” Hayoung murmured and the older girl glanced at her, showing a smile as a façade. “Hmmm…what is it?”

 

“Will you be okay?” That’s not the question she is supposed to ask for as far as Naeun knows, nobody knows about her secret. Yet, she cared about her unnie and her thoughts slip through . “Unnie, you’ll be okay, right?”