Chinese Food, Pastries, and Coffee

Vanilla with Cinnamon on Top

From: Unkown Number

Hello... You gave me your phone number... Was there something you needed??


The soft ringtone of Kris' phone began playing. Tao sat up from the couch, tearing his eyes away from the TV to look at the black device. Kris was still showering, he could hear his ge humming over the water. He looked towards the hallway once more before taking the phone from the coffee table.

'Maybe it's that Jessica chick... This could be my time to relieve ge of her... Good plan, Tao!'

Tao unlocked his older brother's phone and clicked the message icon. Instead of Jessica's ridiculous contact name, it was an unknown number. Tao opened it. Whispering the message as he read it, he realized that it was the cute kid from the cafe.

Interesting.

"Kris-ge will thank me later. He definitely will."

Convincing himself that it wasn't wrong to catfish the kid from earlier, he began typing a message. He hit send as soon as Kris came into the living room.

"Did the drama end, Tao?" Kris asked.

"Barely went to the first commercial. Watch with me, ge~"

"Tao, I'm a bit busy... I have to meet Jess-"

The ink-haired teenager brought his hands up to his face. "Buing~ Buing~" He chimed, mustering up all the cuteness he could. He stayed like that for a few seconds, and smiled widely when Kris dropped his keys on the table and sat down next to him.

"I suppose I don't have to go so early.." He muttered.

"Thank you, gege!"

Tao snuggled up next to his older brother. Kris sighed in defeat again. Aegyo, especially the panda's, was his utmost weakness. The proof of that was all of the Gucci products in the younger's closet. It was ridiculous, yet he always felt happy when he saw the genuine smile on Tao's face.

They stayed like that for a long time, that is, until Kris' phone began doing a dance on the table. The two watched it vibrate until the older blonde grabbed it. He stood up and growled.

"This is why we moved out, but they still don't leave you alone, ge!" Tao exclaimed. "Just dump her! She doesn't even have that great of a body!"

"Should I...?"

"Yes! C'mon, pass it here, I'll do the job for you."

Kris gave his younger brother his phone. Tao was about to take the call when another number began to appear. Jessica's was decline, and the panda felt a smirk grow on his face when he pressed the device to his ear.

"Hello?" He asked in a sing-song voice.

"A-Anneyonghaseyo, t-this is L-Lu-Luhan..."

"Ne, I will pass you to Kris-ge right away, Luhan-ssi!"

Kris paled when he heard the kid's name, but it was too late. The phone was in his hand, near his ear, and the sneaky panda disappeared before he could kill him.

                     _____________

Luhan has just settled his head into his soft and comfortable pillow when his outdated phone began to vibrate. He groaned, thinking of ways to murder the person as he picked it up. He checked through his messages, clicking on the first one.

From: Kris Wu

You're still awake, little deer? What a pleasant surprise~ To be honest with you, I didn't need anything at all. You were very adorable, and I couldn't help it. I want to talk to you some more. Call me?

"I-I'm not adorable, I'm manly!" He cried to no-one in particular.

Luhan buried his face in his pillow. What should he do? Ignore it and freak out in the morning? Call this man? Or call Baekhyun and ask for help? He slapped his forehead.

Okay, that last one is definitely a no-go zone.

The brown-haired deer stared into space for a few minutes. His mind was completely blank. He had no experience whatsoever with these kinds of situations. He had never dated or liked anyone, or attracted anyone for that matter, and the only knowledge of it was from Baekhyun, but that didn't really help. He pondered for a good long time, until the vibrations in his hands jerked him conscious. He hoped it was another message from Kris, but sadly, it wasn't.

From: Jie Jie

Lulu! I'm coming home now with take-out and leftovers from the day. I also passed by your best friend Kyungsoo's house. He's really sick, and Baekhyun can't take care of him alone, so I'm bringing both over. You better be awake and have the spare room ready, and you better be hungry. Talk later, kk? Love you!

Victoria was almost home. If he was going to do it, he ought to do it now. His fingers moved on his own, and before he knew it, he was calling.

A few seconds passed until someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"A-Anneyonghaseyo, t-this is L-Lu-Luhan..." He stuttered.

"Ne, I will pass you to Kris-ge right away, Luhan-ssi!"

Luhan scrunched up his face in confusion, but then it molded into fear and nervousness when a much deeper voice spoke.

"Yes?"

"Y-You asked me..to call...so I...did?"

"....HUANG ZITAO!"

Luhan winced as he heard the sound of a clothes hand hitting skin. He heard laughing and loud footsteps before the person began speaking.

"I did."

"Did you need something?" Luhan asked, holding a tiny bit more confidence.

"Y-Yes... I was going to ask if we could... Meet. I had something to ask."

"O-Oh. I c-can't exactly go anywhere. I-I'm always busy. Working."

"I see. I can either visit you at your work place... Or your home."

"....whichever is fine..."

"Where do you live, Luhan-ssi?"

Luhan gave him his address, and after they spoke a little more. The deer's ears perked up as he heard the front door closing and the sound of someone running down the hall.

"Kris-ssi, I must go now. I will... Speak to you soon, okay?"

"Yes. Goodnight, Luhan."

"G-Goodnight.."

He hung up as quickly as he could and let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. Baekhyun burst through the door of his bedroom, jumping over random objects until he was inside the bathroom. Luhan cast the bathroom door a strange look and climbed off his bed slowly. He tiptoed into the hall, and kept quiet until he reached the living room. The smell of Chinese food was in the air, and so was the scent of bread, cake, and hot coffee. His mouth water, his stomach rumbled, and he felt like eating again, even though he had eaten an apple when he gotten home.  He went into the kitchen.

"Hello-" Sneeze. "Luhan-ah."

"Kyungsoo-ah, are you okay?" Luhan asked, forgetting the food for the friend.

"I just need that... Medicine and I'll be perfectly fine." Kyungsoo said.

"Here's your tea." Victoria gave the doe-eyed boy a cup of brown-pink liquid. "It'll help you ease the cold. Trust me, it really works."

Kyungsoo didn't need to be told twice. He took the cup and began to drink it. Baekhyun came back, bathed and wearing Luhan's pajamas.

"You said you went home," Luhan pointed out.

"I called Soo to see if he was okay. He sounded worse than a rusty foghorn, so I went to help. I'm such a good friend, aren't I?"

"Such a good friend that you'll wash my pajamas when you're done wearing them?"

"Yes..."

"Good."

Victoria opened the boxes of food. "Henry gave us this so lets enjoy his gift, okay guys?"

"We'll enjoy your boyfriend's lovely food, don't worry." Luhan chimed.

The four sat down and began taking food from the middle of the table. Baekhyun suddenly remembered and eyed his deer friend suspiciously.

"Speaking of boyfriend..."

Luhan choked.