Her Mango Truffles

TaengSic Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s a cloudy Saturday morning with vast clear blue skies decorated with fluffy looking white clouds that are slightly covering up the sun, making this day the perfect day to be strolling and riding bicycles but it is never the case for Taeyeon and Jessica, the not-so-early-bird-indoor-couple who are still currently spooning under the sheets dreaming.

 

After a long tiring week from work both of them just ordered pizza for dinner last night, showered and went straight to bed; snuggling and cuddling together till sunrise. It’s their thing to go out on Saturdays because it is the only time they get to have complete rest from their stressful week-worth of hard work, the couple always wakes up around one or two in the afternoon, get ready to go out or maybe shower together before going out and leave their condominium to enjoy the rest of the day.

 

Today is a special day specially for Taeyeon’s pretty blonde because one of her favorite pastry shop just opened in Seoul, Korea just fifteen minutes’ drive from their location.Upon hearing the news the blonde couldn’t stop talking about how they have the bestest-best mango truffles in the whole world for almost a whole month now, as if she’d already been all-around-the-world.

 

“Remember when mom treated us, me and Krystal, an overseas trip to San Francisco? And you had to be all alone for a whole week cause’ you couldn’t come with us because of your work?” Jessica asked Taeyeon leaning back on the sink holding a glass of orange juice in her hand.

 

“Ahuh.” Taeyeon answered still with her eyes half-closed as she pulled the chair and took a sit in their dining room facing the unusually energetic blonde.

 

“When you keep on asking me to facetime with you because you’re such a clingy little monke----“

 

“Shut up.” Taeyeon said with a slightly irritated expression making the blonde stop from talking and started giggling instead.

 

“Anyways~~ I first tasted THIS mango truffles there in San Francisco and I instantly fell in love with it that we went the every after meal to grab it for dessert. After Breakfast. After Lunch. After Dinner” Jessica looked up her eyebrows arching up and then down trying to remember correctly.

 

“Right and then you gained my favorite baby fats. Squishy.” Taeyeon giggled making Jessica scoff.

 

“Shut up clingy monkey.” Answered Jessica rolling her eyes, she walked over the dining table pulling a chair and sitting beside Taeyeon, facing the midget.

 

“YOUR clingy monkey.” Taeyeon said with a grin on her face stealing the glass of orange juice from Jessica’s hand and drinking from it.

 

“So I’m just thinking maybe we should grab a late lunch first then, grab coffee from Starbucks and spend the day there at the café to feast on my mango truffles.” Jessica said playing with her eyebrows making it rise up and down while smiling at Taeyeon as if she’s trying to hypnotize the midget to agree with her plan.

 

Taeyeon laughed at Jessica’s silliness,  stood up facing the smug-faced-blonde decreasing her distance from her and leaned in to kiss her blonde’s forehead.

 

“Whatever dork.” Taeyeon said walking away from Jessica and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

Jessica washed the glass of juice and walked over to the living room to entertain herself a little, she switched from one channel to another till she came upon a cooking show on how to make Fish soup.

 

“One of her faves.” Jessica thought grabbing her iphone and making some notes from time to time.

 

Jessica was so into the show she didn’t even heard that the midget’s already done taking a bath. Taeyeon was already standing just behind her wearing a bathrobe and drying her hair with a small towel. Taeyeon leaned over Jessica’s head planting a kiss where the crown of her head is.

 

 

 

“You always watch these shows but never really learn how to cook baby” Jessica flinched from the contact and upon hearing Taeyeon’s voice from behind and was only able to absorb the word baby at the end of whatever Taeyeon said.

 

“What? Oh my god you startled me when did you learn how to be all stealth like that?” Jessica stood up from the sofa and handed Taeyeon the remote.

 

“And that’s two already.” Jessica said before slamming the bathroom door shut.

 

Jessica took her time in the bathroom as usual and there’s Taeyeon already ready to go; Taeyeon’s wearing a brown parka, a black undershirt, black pants and black boots to match it up. Taeyeon had been sitting for almost an hour in front of the television watching a fashion show, summer wear season.

 

“You would huh. You really would, you ert.” Jessica said standing just behind Taeyeon shaking her head as if judging the midget.

 

Taeyeon looked up at Jessica and winked at her.

 

“Ew. ert.” Jessica said turning around entering their bedroom to change.

 

Roughly around twenty minutes later Jessica walked out of the bedroom, looking all flashy and ready to go; Jessica’s wearing white long sleeves matched with a maroon colored skirt that’s high above her knees and completing it with brown zipped boots.

 

“Someone is looking so classy and gorgeous today.” Taeyeon complimented after seeing Jessica walked by her to grab her bag placed just beside the television.

 

Taeyeon loves Jessica’s everything.

 

How she will ask Taeyeon about her day right after the midget enters their bedroom after work, while she’s half sitting and half lying on the bed

Please log in to read the full chapter