Chapter Two

He's a Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChapterTwo||Just A Friend

Update: 07/18/2014

“Today I want to see the Universities, you want to come?”

“A-ah?!” Since that’s kiss thingy, I am more nervous than usual. Seeing his face and listening to his voice makes everything that’s I tried to forget awakening.

“That’s right… Riri, why don’t you accompany Luhan to see the way around?” I send a deathly glare to Mom. But it seems like she didn’t or try to not notice it.

Together with Luhan means heart beating uncontrollable, blushed and embarrassed. So no. I am not going with him.

“Hey… you can take it as a dating lesson~” Luhan suddenly whispered in my ear. My cheeks turning color. It’s a relief that’s mom back to the kitchen to take more fruit. This guy, I am starting to regret it knowing him.

“Okay then… Just-just don’t be to close with me,” I take the last food on my plate to my mouth. Ending with a glass of milk, I stand up to following Luhan who already in the door. Waiting for me with his infamous smirk.

“Mom… I am going,” I told her.

“Yes… Be careful dear.”

“Hey… how would you have a boyfriend if you act like this?” I turned my attention to a grumpy Luhan. I raised my eyebrow in confused. What’s my fault?

“What’s wrong with my act?” Luhan pointed something on the ground. I followed his sign only to see a large gap between us. I looked up to him and smiled stupidly.

“It’s… I-you… its just-ahh“

Luhan pulled me close to him and he placed his hand on my shoulder. He circled half of his scarf around my neck. This is the most gentlemen act from him.

“You know… less nervous just enjoy. Look, how cold you are. I don’t want Aunt to be mad at me because I make her daughter die in cold.” Luhan snickered. I frowned and flickered his forehead.

“Aww-what’s that for?” Luhan pouted while rubbed the spot I flickered. Cute. Without I realize, I chuckled and giggled lightly. Luhan seemed to notice it because suddenly, he patted my hair and smiled.

“Do you know what? You look cute when you smile and laugh… it’s not hard to relax right?”

I stared at him. Luhan… what’s wrong with you? I never have agree with your so called dating lesson. You even didn’t get an advantage from it. Why you try so hard to teach me. Can he stop it? Because I don’t know how to act in from of him from now. My hearts is hurt. It’s beating so fast and I don’t know whether I like it or hate it when I am close to him. Other than that, I can’t turn my gaze from his lips since that day.

“Riri…” I turned my glanced from his lips to his eyes. The eyes I love the most. Filled with concern that’s I am comfortable with. But is it true or just me that think he concern with me? Because if he’s not. I don’t think my heart will strong enough to hear.

“Hey… you okay?” Luhan cupped my cheeks. I felt the heat from his hand traveled to my cheeks. It’s so warm. And I felt a strange desire building.

“Luhan?” I ask for attention. He gestured me to continue what I want to know.

“Can… can you k-kiss me?” I looked at him with pleading eyes. I missed his lips since the last time he kiss me. His lips is so alluring that I thought I want to attack those plump lips wildly. I don’t know why I act like this. Since I met him, I felt like something I don’t know I would do just awakening and ask for release. And that’s makes me think for one words. Desire.

“Damn it Riri!!” This is the first time I heard him cursed despite the arrogant cocky smirk and a gentlemen side that I see. But I don’t have a time to care. Because the moment he dragged to the hallway and shoved me to the wall, I couldn’t hold myself from kiss him hungrily.

I brought myself closer to him. I clutched the shirt that clenched against him. He skin, I want more. His lips, his warm, it’s so addicting. Luhan brought me closer to him by tightening his grip on my waist. He brought his right hand and placed it to my neck. His tongue pulled out and searching for mine. He my lips and my inside till I hear the sound of our sloppy wet kiss.  This is so good. It’s a turn on.

But before I can brought it further, he suddenly took a step back. Leaving me hanging. Oh god. I just forgot that we are nothing. What just I expected?

“Sorry… I got carried away. Now, shall we go?”

I felt a disappointment rushed in when he avoided my stare and walked first. I sadly followed him. Of course he would be like that. We just doing something that’s a couple would do. Even though he was my instructor. We aren’t dealing to do a further action other than dating lesson. And sadly, its mean isn’t included. But… can its changed? What if he isn’t my tutor? How about, boyfriend? Can he accept me more than friend, a kids that need a lesson?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter