4. Eyes Transplatation

Eyes On You

“Woohyun-ah!”

 

Dongwoo approaches the young man and smile brightly as usual. Even Woohyun can’t see that, but he know by the the voice of that man getting exciting to see him.

 

“Why are you just standing out here? Do you waiting for someone? It almost your time to perform. Everybody waiting for you.” Without waiting for an answer, Dongwoo immediately pull him enter the café.

 

Woohyun just follow and let the older accompany him to come over the stage.

 

Its already a few days since he sent the voice message to Sunggyu. But, that night… Sunggyu not came even when the heavy rain replaces with a light rain which indicates that the rain will subside soon. Moreover, the next day… Sunggyu never show up again in the café.

 

Woohyun really patient waiting for that man.

 

However, sometimes waiting is be rough on test someone’s meekness.

 

Today, if that man not come again, he decide to stop being a patient man. He doesn’t want to wasted his days like this. Even thought it will be hurt, but he has to endure his feels. Tomorrows waiting for him.

 

“Eo… Rainy again?”

 

Dongwoo look out there and that’s rain. Even its just light rain. “Hooh… Your auditory is very good.” Dongwoo said as he stare Woohyun with amazed.

 

“I was born for it,”

 

“Talk about that, why don’t you try to take an eyes transplatation surgery?”

 

Woohyun look up, seem like he’s interest in. “transplatation surgery?”

 

“You have an amazing voice, self-employed, and handsome. Just take this change.”

 

He is start to pensive.

 

That day… when the sun rises. Sunggyu doesn’t came again.

 

 

 

Maybe he definitely has to stop waiting dan take a change. Surgical operation. It will be better. He doesn’t want to feels impotence. Especially after Sunggyu’s gone away. He really hate when he looks weak.

 

Actually, if he can talk honestly… he don’t really hate with this impotence when Sunggyu arounds him. That man just like light of his life. When the world was stuffed by the darkness, that man will be there and bring the light for him. Everything changes since Sunggyu with him. And the fact when he doesn’t hate when he looks weak infront of Sunggyu. Because he know, Sunggyu will complement every single flaws he has.

 

Forget it.

 

Why he should think of that man when he already have his decide what he would do now.

 

It is time for him to move forward.

 

 

 

 

Seoul Central Hospital.


Accompanied by Mrs. Nam, they went to the hospital and straight come to receptionis. The atmosphere sounds really busy around. Woohyun could not focus his hearing because so many people were there. He could just sit down and quietly wait for his mother to take care the administration that must be filled.


He thought the atmosphere in the hospital would be fine (calm and quiet). The fact, the main building is really inversely proportional to what he expected. He became discouraged. 


Suddenly, he could hear the voice that dominates his auditory. More precisely, the conversation took place right next to where he sat. A voice of women who were chatting with (seem to be) a doctor. They were talking about patients who can go home today and give some instructions. 


“Thank you, Doc. Sunggyu-ya, greets to the doctor. We're going home now.”


When a name is called, Woohyun immediately faced up. That name. 


His heart pounding tuned abnormal waiting for the man named 'Sunggyu' voice. But, once again sounding woman's voice saying goodbye, the voice of the owner of the name 'Sunggyu' it did not respond. 

 

“W—Wai—“ 

 

Without being able to be prevented, Woohyun tripped by an object that he did not know what it is. But he believes he just swoop down someone. The woman's screams echoes and began to shout out for the words that are not pleasant to hear. He start to stutter and don’t know how to respond because the atmosphere become chaotic. Carelessly he stood up and began to bend in all directions and said sorry many times as he bowed.

 

“Sorry ma’am. My son is blind, he can’t see. Forgive him,” his mother said and grabbed his body in the right direction. “Say your apologize!”

 

After apologizing, the issue was soon resolved and the situation returns to normal. 

 

“Aigu! I’d told you to just quietly wait for me!”

 

Woohyun did not reply and only bowed. He hated this. It is certain he had looked very sad. People will look at him with a sense of pity. He doesn’t want to be pitied!

 

“Fortunately her son is fine. If something happen to him, im the one who will in danger! Don’t burden me again with the fault you’ve made. Haish!”

 

“Eomma! I will not burden you again. Do not remind me of things that I already know!”

 

“Aigu! Neo jinjja! If you're not blind, I will never remind you about your disability. And you always said that will not burden me again, but the fact you are always burden me!”

 

Woohyun was reticence, keep his anger and disappointment over his own mother's words. 

 

He hopes he can soon get an eyes donor.

 

He wont to be a hopeless blind man anymore.

 

Nah!

Thanks for 20 subcribers :D

And sorry for my mistakes grammar... etc