3. Sunggyu Centric

Eyes On You

Stupidest thing he'd ever done.

 

This is tantamount to suicide attempts.

 

He shouldn’t have done that stupid thing. Obviously theres no cure for his illnesses. But... why he still hoped the medicines that always he comsume will secure this illness, so he could life normaly and go alone with Woohyun to see the sun.

 

And… Yea... He was tried to face on face with the sun, directly.

 

That dawn as soon as their fight, when Woohyun leaving him alone in the café. The same day, he decided to challenge himself to see the sun without any protection.

 

Crazy? Yes.

 

Attempted to suicide? Definitely.

 

And the proven, now he lay helpless in the hospital.

 

Xeroderma pigmentosum.

 

This disease is very rare. Kind of disease that can make people suffer under the sun light. It is a hereditary disease which he got from his mother’s side. His mother said so. He don’t know why he should be born with this disease.

 

That’s why his skin looks pale and unhealthy.

 

 

 

Whether it is day or night, he woke up again and facing the white ceiling above. The first thing he do when he awake, is trying to move his body. As soon as he felt his muscles still work, he smiled with relief. Every day, as soon as he woke up, he usually would give up his life. Hoping that he will soon meet with death angel. However, since he meet Woohyun... he hope today... he still could enjoy being with him.

 

Also, he was shocked to realize that he also wanted to see the sun with Woohyun.

 

Want to live a normal life with Woohyun.

 

Woohyun. Woohyun. And Woohyun.

 

Since that day, his mind somehow been possessed by a man named Woohyun. And he thinks it's not normal. Why should that man?

 

Selfish man who does not know anything about his illness. However, in the end he does something stupid by trying to attempt ‘suicide’ for that younger man. What an idiot.

 

 

 

“I’m Bored…”

 

“You're always bored, Sunggyu-ya.”

 

The man glared towards his sister. Every day, his mother and sister would changed shift to take care him at hospital. But they couldn’t keep 24 hours. But that's not important. He familiar with being alone.

 

Alone.

 

He sighed.

 

That’s right. He is not his old self anymore. The existence of the younger man that has changed his self. Now feels more alive.

 

Woohyun.

 

He doesn’t expect to have a bright future with him. But at least, now he has a purpose in life to be with him. As long as he still can. However, lately he was afraid to think about his future. He afraid if his hopes will hurt him slowly.

 

“Noona... When I can back home?”

 

“Be patience. Its your own fault though. Don’t you know mother is very worried to find you passed out with the window half open. Babo.”

 

“Heol.”

 

Yea... maybe he should be patience. Wait.

 

“Oh, I brought your phone. Theres many messages from Dongwoo.”

 

She handed the phone over.

 

Soon he checks all incoming messages. Most of messages came from Dongwoo. But there is one voice message from an unknown number. All of the messages, he was more intrigued by the unknown voice message.

 

Immediately he open the voice message.

 

In there… He heard someone voice that he missed all the time.

 

...

 

Woohyun.

 

Unconsciously, he smiled at the younger man's voice.

 

Haaah~~ He shouldn’t waste his time. He should enjoy the rest of his life with Woohyun.

 

He doesn’t care if his end is coming soon. The important thing... He could be with Woohyun even if today is the end of his life.

 

Sorry for late update

n sorry for short update... hahaha