2. Woohyun Centric

Eyes On You

Thanks for all the Subcriber^^

I'll do my best for make this FF. Hope this part doesnt make y'all disappoint :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu should know that he doesn’t like people who always said something that related with his disabilities. Even though he was blind, but he still can do the things that often done by a normal human being. Sunggyu shouldn’t said that ‘thing’ in front of him. wth is wrong to seeing the sun together? More over, that's because he wants to enjoy the sunrise with him! Why he shout at him?

What is wrong being together until the sun rise? Moreover, this was the first time he wished for something. Usually the older man is the one who always invite him. ‘That’ man supposedly happy! ‘That’ man was supposed to receive it instantly! ‘That’ man shouldn’t snapped back at him with words the most he hate!

“Sunggyu does not come with you?”

Woohyun facing towards Dongwoo immediately.

“Ani,” Woohyun replied coldly. He still angry.

“What's wrong with you guys?”

Woohyun didn’t answer and just shrugged do not know.

“He never come again every night. Are you in big fight with Sunggyu-hyun? You even choose to work in daylight and when its night you will back home.”

Yea... He asks Dongwoo to switch to a daytime work shift. With a specific purpose, he intentionally change it so he wouldn’t meet with the older man. If the older man feels guilty, he should come and apologize. Sunggyu would know that he now working on during the day, Dongwoo would tell him.

Then, when that day comes. Sunggyu come to see him, then he will forgive the older man and persuade him to see the sunrise together. Again. Then, he will enjoy his time with the older man until the sun sink. Its simply, he want to spend over the day with Sunggyu.

For some reason, after a few days with him, he felt the time they spend together is not enough. Every time when he try to extend their time together, Sunggyu was the one who always ended it and walked away. He became lonely. And he hated it.

 

 

Again… the days went by just like that. Without the presence of Sunggyu.

“What's the matter with you?” Dongwoo help Woohyun stood again because he fell over a chair. That was the many times he hit the goods in the café.

“I-I'm fine. Hyung, you change the position of your cafe?”

“Nope. I never change it because I know you must be confused and start bumping the stuff if I change it.”

“Ah... gurae...”

Woohyun realized. He become incoherent and not focus cause much thinking over Sunggyu. “Dongwoo-hyung! Em... Well... I-I... Did Sunggyu came last night?”

“Sunggyu-hyung? Ani. Wae?”

“A-ani… animida.”

Dongwoo smirk, “Do you miss him?”

“MWO?! Of course not! For what I miss…” Woohyun looked down.

“Why don’t you try to contact him?”

 

 

He had planned to contact him, but how can he contact him if he doesn’t have his contact?

He sighed.

Everyday is really boring. Though he tried to repel the boredom with a variety of ways. It's just… he cant feel the same feels when with Sunggyu. He could never replace it with anything.

Sunggyu existence actually affect the way of his life now.

Usually if with Sunggyu he will feel comfortable to go anywhere, now he felt anxious because feels strange. Even when in the café he could feel strange.

The house only one place that make he feels not like a strange. However, the house became the only place that makes him feel very lonely. Even Sunggyu’s recording present could not make him feel better, even make it fall over in the suffering.

He knew he was blind, he has lived long ago in a world of darkness. However, his heart no longer live in that world since he met Sunggyu. Previously his cold heart cant feel anything, now he feel the warmth that he never imagined before. So when the warmth goes away, he felt its getting cold and colder and maybe it will frozen some day.

He shook his head.

Ah! How stupid he was! He can ask Sunggyu’s contact to Dongwoo!

Immediately he rose from his bed and called Dongwoo.

As soon as he got the number, he dials the number. But instead of Sunggyu, the operator’s voice who answer his call. In the end, he could only leave a voice message.

“Hyung! It's me, Woohyun. Ng... Well...”

He was silent for a moment.

“Dongwoo-hyung told me to call you... He said...”

He paused again.

“You just have to come tomorrow night! The same hour! I’m warning you if you don’t come! As a personal tour guide you should not just disappear and leave me alone! Anyway you should come!”

Then he hung up.