Enough's Enough

Am I Pathetic?
Please log in to read the full chapter

      "Daesung, I think you need to fix what's wrong between you and hyung,"  The leader said to his dongsaeng.
      "What do you mean, hyung?"  Daesung asked as he watched him get his coat on.
      "The whole group knows there's something going on between you two.  Fix it before we get back."
      "What do you mean?  Hyung's not here."  Daesung whined.  "Where are you even going?  Do you really have to leave me alone?"
      "You aren't alone, hyung's here."  Jiyong countered.
      Daesung continued to beg his leader to stay, or make someone else stay.  He didn't want to be alone with Seunghyun, especially if it meant he had to talk to him about his feelings.

 

 

      The eldest thought about the conversation he had had with the leader earlier.
      "Fix what's wrong or I will, I'm tired of you two avoiding each other, you used to be the best of friends, what happened?"  When the leader received no answer, he sighed, heading for the door.  "If you're both acting the same way, then you both feel the same way.  Now get it over with by the time I get back or I'll call you out in front of the whole group and make sure it's over with."
      He was now lying on his bed, wondering why Jiyong was doing this to him.  To Daesung especially.
      Seunghyun, by all means, did not want him to suffer through this.  He sighed and stood.  Maybe this would be easier on him if he didn't have to approach Seunghyun on his own.  Just as Seunghyun reached for the handle, there was a knock.

 

 

      "Yes?"  Seunghyun called.  He sounded awful close to the door.  Maybe he was busy.  Or maybe Jiyong talked to him as well and he was planning to talk to Daesung.
      When Daesung didn't respond, the door was opened, revealing his hyung staring down at him.
      Seunghyun cleared his throat to interrupt the silence.  "I'm guessing Jiyong talked to you, too."  He only nodded in response.  His hyung sighed and pulled the boy into the room, sitting him on the bed.  He then sat down beside him ansd stared.  "Do I really make you this nervous?"
      "N-no!  Of- of course not."  He stuttered and mumbled.  He didn't know what to say.
      "Hey hyung, I love you.  Is that okay?"  No, he knew that wouldn't work.  But what would?

      Classic Daesung had all his thoughts displayed across his face.
      "What is it?"  Seunghyun asked, placing a comforting hand on his dongsaeng's shoulder.  "Just say it, it's probably the

Please log in to read the full chapter