I try.

Am I Pathetic?
Please log in to read the full chapter

As I lay on my bed, I wonder.

If you think about me.  If you think about the affection I show.  If you think about all the times I show kindness.  All the times I joke with you.  All the times I'm serious with you.  I wonder if you can tell the difference.  All the times I take up for you.  All the times I scold you.  I wonder if I've ever hurt you more than you let me realize.
If you notice those times as something more than I make them appear to be.

As I'm in pain, I wonder.

If, when you're in need, you call my name.  If you want me by your side.  If, when you're crying, you call out to me in a whisper, craving my presence for comfort.  If you ask for me when you're scared.  If you wish I was there, just for your safety.
I wonder if I mean that much to you.

As I live and breath, I wonder.

If you ever think of me.  If you think about the features of my face that you have memorized by every centimeter.  If you think about how I wear my hair and if it's y or not.  If you think about my eyes, that you wish were looking at you and only you.  If you think about my nose, how you wish you could rub it against your own.  If you think about my lips, that you've died to kiss for so long.

As I think this, I laugh.

Am I selfish?
For wanting you all to myself and not wanting to share you with anyone.
For wishing you would look at me when you laughed.
For thinking that no one else is allowed to be as affectio

Please log in to read the full chapter