Chapter 4

The Taste Of Loneliness [Discontinued]

 

Chapter 4

“Ah, I see that all the members are here” The manager spoke as she checked her clipboard and looked down at the 5 girls one by one.

She gave a hearty smile to all of the girls as she sat down, crossing her leg over her knee.

“My names Jinyoung and I’m going to be your manager. Now that you girls know me. Let’s get started shall we” She once again gave a smile as her eyes lightly drifted too Cassie’s direction.

“Ah, Yang Cheonsa-Linn, the younger sister of Yang Seungho. Everyone in YG and J Tune are delighted to have you here. Someday, maybe you might like to have a duo with Seungho Ne?” She spoke, as if she had known Cassie all her life.

“Hm, maybe” She replied, half caring and half not.

“Well maybe we’ll plan that in the future. But for now, you’re going to be the lead vocalist and the jack of trades in the group”

“Ne” Cassie replied.

The next person Jinyoung looked at was Eun. “Ah, here we have Ok Eunhee. We are very-“

“Wait a second Jinyoung Unnie” Eun spoke, lifting her finger up, signalling to wait. “Oooh, Taecyeon Oppa texted me” Eun shouted loudly, also looking in Chohee’s direction, which only made her confused. But Eun just gave a soft giggle and put her phone away. “You were saying Jinyoung Unnie” Eun gracefully smiled at her, like nothing had happened.

“Yah, Eun don’t be so rude to Jinyoung Unnie” Cassie spoke up.

“Wae” Eun said, giving off her aegyo face.

“N-Ne, I agree with Cassie Unnie” J-star gently spoke, not wanting this argument to impulse more.

“Well I don’t know what you guys are talking about” Eun lifted her head and spun it sideways, showing that she didn’t care.

“Now now ladies, let’s not get ahead of ourselves here” Jinyoung once again looked at Eun “I understand your condition that you have Eun so I’m going to let this past this once” She looked at Eun’s front pocket where her phone was placed. “I see you’re a fan of electronics then” She smiled at Eun, and Eun eagerly nodded.

“Now you’re going to be the lead vocalist and lead rapper of this group, ne” Jinyoung said.

Eun just nodded her head.

“Okay, now to the next member which is...?” She gave a short pause, looking at her clipboard. “Kim Chohee” She looked up at her. Chohee stood up and gave a 90 degree bow, showing a sign of respect.

Jinyoung giggled “Sit down dear, its okay” Chohee nodded her head and sat back down.

“Ah, I see that you’re from Russia. That means you can communicate with the international fans. That’s a good start.” Chohee gave a small smile, not wanting to seem too confident of herself.

“Ooh, Jinyoung Unnie, you forgot one major detail” Eun screeched, waving her hands up in the air to get her attention.

“And that is” Jinyoung faced Eun, waiting for her to answer.

Eun gave a cheeky grin, covering her hands over her lips and silently whispering “She’s also in love with my brother”

Chohee immediately shot her direction to Eun, Eun just looking away and giggling. Chohee turned beetroot red, covering her face with her hands.

All the girls were giggling except for Astrid, who was laughing her off. “Man Eun, I’ve got to give it to you. You know how to make things exciting” Astrid was laughing so hard, her face almost going purple. *Maybe as the day get’s better, so will I*

“Okay, Okay, enough of the laugh and giggles. Shall we get back on track now” Jinyoung straightened her back and looked at the clipboard once more.

“Now, Chohee, You’re going to be our lead vocalist and main dancer, since your audition was excellent” Chohee smiled brightly, still red from what had happened.

“Next we have Kang Sangjae, also known as J-star ne”

“N-Ne” She nodded her head.

Suddenly loud music played though the thin walls. Sangjae immediately knew what the song was: Lies by Big Bang. When TOP’s rap came, she softly rapped along.

Jinyoung noticed this and smiled “I guess we have a Big Bang fan here” She softly chuckled.

“Ne” Sangjae nodded her head proudly.

“Well, you must be since you know almost all the lyrics to TOP’s rap” Sangjae lightly blushed, whilst all the other members looked at her in admiration.

“Because of this” Jinyoung continued “You’re going to be our main rapper and lead vocalist. Also the maknae of the group”

“She looks like the maknae anyway” Eun interrupted, only to get dragged out by Cheon Eun. She gave a light nod, signalling to continue.

When both of them was out the door, Jinyoung once again spoke “Well I was going to say that Cheon Eun was going to be our Main vocalist, lead dancer and also your leader but I guess I can’t now” Jinyoung shrugged her shoulders.

“Now now, since the introductions are over, and the food that was uppose to arrive now isn’t coming, I guess we’ll be going over to the main halls where Big Bang and MBLAQ will show you to your dorms” Most of the girl’s mouths were open except for Cassie’s.

Then the door opened, in coming Cheon Eun and Eun.

I quickly grabbed Eun and dragged her outside before she could say anymore. I lightly nodded at manager unnie to continue on.

***

Cheon Eun’s POV

“Yah, what was that about” I heard Eun scream as I gently closed the door.

“You know” I started “You’re so noisy and loud”

I saw Eun look hurt a little bit “But you’re exactly like me. I like you Eun” I smiled at her, which she gratefully smiled back.

“You’re the first person to say that Cheon Eun unnie” She gave me a big hug, almost strangling me in the process.

“Y-Yah, get off me would ya” I gently pushed her off me, trying to regain my breath again. I thought back again to what happened this morning... What happened to Ki Kwang... I don’t get how he turned like this... When we were little, he use to protect me all the time and hang out with me... Now, he doesn’t even take a glance at me...

I could see that Eun could tell I was feeling down because she pulled me into a hug. I gave a smile to her, even though she couldn’t see it.

“Come on now, where’s the bright and happy Cheon Eun that I know”

“You haven’t even known me for a day Eun” I poked her in the head giving out a giggle.

“Exactly! That means I can get to know you better” She chuckled.

I just laughed at the craziness of Eun. However, when I looked at her, she had her head towards a cart that was approaching us.

“Excuse me, is this where Enchantment is meeting” The boy asked.

“Yeah it is, what’s it to ya” Eun barked at him, furrowing her eyebrows and looking at him straight in the eyes.

“Well this is supposed to be the meal that they’re going to have” The boy spoke very quietly, obviously scared of Eun and her offensive attacks.

Eun took off the lid to reveal various sushis. She gave out a disgusted look and slammed it shut again.

“Ew, I hate sushi, take it away” She gave a wave of her hand and the boy immediately went almost tripping on thin air.

“You were quite mean on him you know” I crossed my arms over my chest and smiled at her.

“Well you never know, he might have been a stalker. Plus I hate sushi” She took her index finger and pointed it towards .

I just smiled quietly and took her hand. “C’mon, let’s get back inside.” She agreed, but before I could lay my hands on the door handle, Eun stopped me.

“Wae, what is it” I asked curious to why she stopped me, but she just had a big grin on .

“Well tell me then” I asked, getting impatient.

“I like your dog” She gave an even bigger smile (If it was possible) to me. I looked at what she was looking at and I traced it down to my neck. Ohh... She was talking about my necklace.

“Oh, thanks, Ki Kwang Oppa bought it for me when I was little because I really loved dogs” I touched the dog necklace and squeezed in the middle of my palms.

“I wished Teacyeon Oppa would buy something for me” She gave a little put which a found cute.

“Doesn’t he buy things for you” I asked.

“Well one time he bought me a toy insect” She gave a big thought and reached into her jacket pocket revealing a small toy spider.

I squealed and almost fell down; luckily, the wall behind me was a life saver.

“I keep it for luck” She gave a big smile at me again.

“U-Um, I think we should go inside now” I protested, grabbing the handle and literally jumping inside the room.

Eun just shrugged and put her toy spider back inside and happily skipped into the room.

***

As Cheon Eun and Eun came back inside the room, Jinyoung’s cell phone rang.

“Oh, excuse me, I need to take this” Jinyoung stood up and went out of the room leaving the 5 girls to ponder by themselves.

After a few minutes of silence, Jinyoung came back into the room and she was absolutely fuming.

“You ok Manager Unnie” Cassie spoke first, breaking the silence.

“Arghh!! Stupid producer!!” She slammed her fist down the table making the 5 girls jump. “The music producer lied to us, saying that our debut date was next week when it’ actually in a few days” Jinyoung roared, letting her anger out.

“WHAT!” Cassie shouted, now feeling her manager’s anger.

All of the girls were shocked and angry but the only person who felt different was Sangjae. What she absolutely hated in the whole world were liars. She was as angry as her Unnies but she felt hurt for some reason.

“Ok, we can sort this out” Jinyoung spoke as she finally calmed down. “We’ll continue on with the tour as scheduled but tomorrow we need to work really hard on our performance, Arasso”

“Ne Manager Unnie” The 5 girls replied back.

“Ok, now come on; let’s go to the main hall”

So after that, the 5 girls including their manager left for the main hall. But what they don’t know is that romance and a few sparks are coming their way...

***

Hey!! Sorry for not updating for so long... I've had tons of homework and Ive been sick for the couple of days >.<

Anyways, sorry it's a crappy chapter, I promise that the next one would be better ^^