The kiss

Childhood Promise

You were having dinner with kai at the most finest restaurant in Seoul, you were really surprised at kai for asking you and for giving the choice of this fine restaurant. 

"Ummm..... are you not hungry?" Kai said looking at you who was just looking at the huge plate of food.

"Oh, uh sorry. I wasn't expecting this big of a plate." You said with a little smile on your face.

 

You and kai were walking home, he asked if he could take you home, so you said yes, because you really didn't mind. You arrive at your house you said goodbye to kai and turned around but you felt a hand grab you and turn you back around, next thing you know kai kissed you. You were surprised you couldn't help but close your eyes he grabbed your face, while you wrapped your hands around his neck. You realised what happen and hurriedly pulled away you looked down afraid to look up. He rubbed the back of his neck blushing.

"Sorry" he said.

"It's fine" you said, laughing a little.

"Don't you have a girlfriend" you asked out of the blue. Feeling kinda bad watching the smile go away in his face.

"Uhhh..." he stuttered

"Ummm. I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that" you said looking in his eyes

"No it's ok. It getting late I guess I better go" kai said

"Yeah bye" you said.

 

Hey sorry long time since update. I used shortly today and its probably not that good, sorry I didn't feel like updating