New School, New Kai

Childhood Promise

Waking up and getting ready for school for kai, washing off putting your uniform on getting a little make-up on walking down stairs saying by to your mom and going to school. You arrived at school walking in people giving you weird looks and whispering about you, you already don't like it. you go to the office to get your schedule. 

JIN~ hi umm im the new student and i need my schedule please. 

you asked the office lady didn't say anything to you just handed the paper to you, you thought it was kinda rude because you thought that they are supposed to bring you to your class but it looks like you have to do it yourself.

JIN~ thank you. 

you said, you were walking pretty slow trying to find your class pretty sure that class is already in near the middle, you finally got to your class after 5 minutes of walking you knock on the door and opened it, you walk in and see all eye on you including the teacher.

TEACHER~ OH you must be the new student. 

he asked and all you did was nod your head, and he tells you to introduce yourself.

JIN~ annyeonghaseyo jinae imnida, please be nice to me.

you introduce yourself, people started whispering about you but you couldn't quite tell what they were saying,

TEACHER~ please go to the back of the class and sit right there. 

he told me, i nodded and bowed and left to my seat, i didnt see my seat partner so you thought maybe he was out. Lunch time came and you got your food and just stood there looking around the canteen because you had no friends nor did you know where to go all tables were tooken, all of a sudden you hear all this noise screeming youthought it was a fight but only the girls were going you saw this group of 11 boys and one girl you couldn't quite see good so you just left if alone you decided to find the school rooftop and eat there, but while you were walking someone bumbed into you making you spill your food all over this girl shirt.

JIN~ OMO I DIDN'T MEAN TO IT WAS AND ACCIDENT!

wow she just spilled food all over the queenka krystal, yuo heard this girl say. So that must be krystal you thought.

KS~ AHHH YOU ARE ING CRAZY LOOK WERE YOUR GOING NEXT TIME!!!!

she yelled and pushed you down on the ground, then this boy came up to her and put his arm around her you looked at him and he looked at you both of you'll eye's widen, thats kai you thought hes so different when did he die his hair blonde but he looks HOT you were still thinking he saw you looking at him and he looked away real quick. 

KS~ baby can't you believe this ugly bumbed into me?

she said making your eyes well up.

KAI~ yeah i know, watch were your going next time retarded. 

he said, that just made your heart drop to your stimach completely your eyes started getting blurry because you were crying they laughed and walked away you got up and ran to the bathroom completely hurt nice day of school you thought.