Hes not there but with his girlfriend.

Childhood Promise

You'll arrived there your dad knockeed on the door it opened really quick showing the Kim's they hugged your mom and dad and invited us in they looked at me shocked to see im here.

MRS.~ OMG PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT JINAE!!!! 

my father and mother replied with a yes and mrs. kim hugged me tight to were i couldnt breathe either whats up with moms and the tights hugs you thought.

MR.~ you've gotten so big i cant believe its actualy you, kai would love to see you. 

he said making your stomcah nervous but you now your thinking were is he.

your mother asked mrs. kim.

MOM~ where is kai anyways?

MRS.~ oh with his girlfriend you know there always together. 

she said lightly. That when you almost lost it tears coming in your eyes but you manage to kep it up you felt betrayed but started thinking who is really going to keep that promise, promises are ment to be broken but you started thinking hard i spent all those times turning all those boys down for him just to come back to hear he got a girlfriend i was to busy thinking to notice that my parents and the kims have already gone in the kitchen heading over there i notice a picture on a table it was a picture of kai and someone else i was looking closely to not even notice mr. kim beside me. 

MR.~ that's krystal. 

he said making me jump a little. 

MR.~ they are dating they've been dating since the beginning of high school jongin talks about her all the time, but the thing is she doesn't like us we tried to tell jongin shes not the right one but he won't listen and always end up starting an argument.

JIN~ he loves her that much? 

you asked.

MR~ yup they go out like every night parties, clubs she completly change our son who knows if he already lost his ity but of course his mom still believes he is a but with his girlfriend i doubt it haha. 

he laugh after he told me all this stuff i felt like i was shot in the heart i was holding on all this time while he was out with his girl.

MRS.~ dinners ready. 

mrs. kim said. 

now were eating everybody was talking besides me i just couldn't stop thinking of what mr. kim said to me my thoughts were inturupted by mrs. kim.

MRS~ jin i hope you see kai at your school tomorrow.

she said.

JIN~ hes going to the same school as me? 

you asked. 

MR.~ yup so keep and good eye on him ok.

JIN~ ha ok.

you were now home in bed thinking of what to say to kai if you see him, but all you could keep thinking of was kai and krystal.