He visited

Childhood Promise

You were walking home from the worst first day of school, you were walking through the front door, the house was silent you didn't hear nor see your parents didn't really bother calling them you went upstairs took a shower and change into a tank top and shorts.

You were about to go to sleep when you heard your doorbell ring​.

JIN~ ugh..

You groaned a little mad that your sleep is messed up, you were walking to the door opening it and shock at who you see.

JIN~ Kai what are you doing here?

KAI~ umm hey jin can I come in?

he asked.

JIN~ um.. I don't know. Can you?

I said a bit sarcastically, he didn't say anything but just looked at me so I guess he didn't really get it at all.

​JIN~ uh... yeah you can come in.

KAI~ ok thank you.

He said and all you did was nod and move to let him in .

JIN~ so um.. What are doing here?

You asked again.

KAI~ um... I just wanted to talk to you that's all.

he said.

JIN~ oh what did you want to talk about?

 You asked forgetting all about what happen at school.

KAI~ oh well you see at school I didn't really mean what I said.

 He said making you remember everything that happened.

JIN~ oh well you know you hurt me a lot.

 You said.

KAI~ yeah I know and it was just because I was shocked to see you fully grown and everything and my girlfriend is really y so if I said hi to you or any nice contact I would have been ed on and you would have been in trouble.

JIN~ so you did all of that just for your girlfriend?

You asked.

KAI~ yeah.

JIN~ well you know you made my first day a living hell Right?

You while laughing a bit.

KAI~ yeah but I didn't mean any of those words  your not retarded nor ugly actually your really beautiful.

his words making you blush but you tried to hide it.He didn't hear you say anything and thought that it was stupid to say that because he thought you didn't like him. But really you were screaming in your head OMG he thought I was beautiful ahhh..

KAI~ well um.. I guess I better go before my parents start to worry, um.. see you later.

JIN~ um... yeah see you later too and tell the Kim's I said hi.

He nodded and left.when you closed the door you lent on it and put your hands on your chest 

JIN~ woo.

you said, then walked away while fanning your red blushed cheek.

 

 

 

 

HEY MY LITTLE FRIEND THX U FOR COMMENTING I REALLY THOUGHT THAT THIS STORY WAS AND WOULD BE AND I STILL DO THINK THAT LOL BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE CUZ I GOT SCHOOL MONDAY SO YEAH THX U.