Minzy's Dream

Secretly, My Favorite Member [HIATUS]

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER: Well, I just want to say that I personally loved writing this chapter (please, after reading this chapter, if you do, don't think I'm some sort of freak or something, haha), but this chapter is... dark. Like, I wouldn't mind 'showing this to my parents', but it's just really out there. It's not ual (well, for like 5 lines maybe) or gory. It's just really.. out there. I guess, this is just my warning. IDK. I'm really paranoid about this so I just warn you that if you're not into cray themes, then skip this chapter. I'd suggest reading until you feel uncomfortable, then moving on, but in my opinion I'd want to keep going. 

To me, it's more random than mature. Some people may laugh at it, some people would be freaked out by it. I'd give it a rating of PG-13 though. So, again, read at your own caution. I mean look at the title. You know how crazy nightmares can get, right?

Well, here goes nothing!

Also, I'd recommend listening to some suspenseful music or G-Dragon's Crayon [:

----

 

Black.

Pitch black.

I couldn’t see anything.

 

I feel so small.

 

I stood still for a long moment.

‘I’m not going to go anywhere if I stay like this.’ I tried to tell myself. Maybe if I walk somewhere, I’ll find a way out.

I take a deep breathe in.

Things are already starting to feel funky.

I hesitate. Maybe if stay here, the eonnis…

NO.

I need to do this on my own.

Come on Gong Minzy. You can do this. You trained under YG for 5 years. You made it into 2NE1, who represents Korea as one of the biggest Korean pop girl groups. You dropped out of high school, but was able to jump back, graduate, and enroll in college.

Gah! I did all that. But why am I so scared to take one damn step in this darkness?

 I focus into the darkness. Maybe if I stared long enough, my eyes would adjust where I can see things clearer.

Goodness, Gong Minzy. Stop being a wimp! What happened to all your courage?

 

I take in another deep breath.

I feel my leg move, but suddenly, everything just doesn’t seem natural. Like…

I forgot how to walk.

 

I came back to my senses. I stick the awkward step. My legs are shaking and my heart is palpitating.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I shuffle my other foot to meet the other.

I hold my hands out, trying to get some balance. I started to feel dizzy.

 

Okay, it’s not that bad. You can do this. Just think of…

“Me.” I hear. I somehow had the will to turn around.

I turn around to see CL.

2ne1-cl-releases-the-baddest-female-mv-v

Not Chaerin-eonni.

CL. The Baddest Female with the dark eye makeup, the fierce persona, and the out-of-this-world fashion.

Everything was still dark, but she was the only clear element in this place.

She gives me a cross look then closes her eyes.

I wanted to run to her, but something stops me.

She cackles.

“You think you can be courageous like me?”

I stared at her in disbelief. She’s never said anything so spiteful. As a leader, she doesn’t even scold or yell at us.

“You’re just the maknae. You barely talk on shows because you don’t know how to entertain others. You’re boring. You’re visual effect is boring. You’re dancing is becoming so predictable that it’s boring. You’re singing has never improved; it’s gotten boring.”

“You’re just boring. A boring little maknae. That’s why sajangnim will never give you a solo.” Bom-eonni struts next to Chaerin-eonni.

“What’s going on?!” I screamed out. I covered my ears. My knees gave out and I fell to the floor.

I never thought I’d here those two eonnis say that to me.

“Aw. 2NE1’s maknae going to cry?” I heard a new voice speak.

“Ji-jiyong-oppa?” I stutter out.

“Poor baby.” I turn and see TOP-oppa making a crying face with teary hand motions.

I attempt to look up. “Opp-opp—”

I suddenly feel someone pick me up by my hair. “Speak up, Gong Minzy.” I spazz my arm around in hope of hitting the arm that is pulling me up.

To my surprise, I see President Yang Hyun-suk.

“Ssaja—” I try to stutter out.

“I can’t hear you.” He yells really loudly. “Speak clearly.”

I couldn’t respond. I lost all will and strength to talk. I felt like I lost all dignity.

I wanted to get out of here. I didn’t want to fight anymore. I wouldn’t look for an end.

I wouldn’t.

I couldn’t.

 

I never thought I’d ever hear myself say those words.

Suddenly, I hear a door-slamming sound. Are we in YG’s office?

A_vxFy7CQAEklUV.jpg:large

“Stop it, sajangnim!”  

We both turn to the voice.

“Get out of here, Park Sandara!” Our president says.

I was about to yell something at her, but I see a shadow with a blur of platinum blonde. Yang Hyun-sajangnim jerks then drops me. As soon as I realized that I was freefalling, I flail around, trying to grab something. The light from sajangnim’s ‘office’ fades and I’m left drifting into a darkness.

The never-ending drop made me feel nauseous. I was twisting and turning in every direction. I was sure that I was dead by now, and if not now, I would be as soon as I hit some ground.

At some point, my body straightened out. I was still feeling sick. I was still in this darkness.

Of course, when I starting to get used to the feeling, I splash into some pit of liquid.

I fell in deep. I panicked, not sure if the liquid I was in was safe.

Once I found some sort of sanity, I began to swim up (or what I thought was ‘up’).

Before I completely lost my breath—I found it ironic and frightening that I seem to be ‘saved’ when I’m at my peak of vulnerability—my hands finally feel air. My heads desperately bobs of the surface and I breathe heavily. I start to swim somewhere.

When I decided that it was pointless that I swimming nowhere, I laid on the water and began to float aimlessly.

Since my skin wasn’t burning (or bubbling to a crisp) and I wasn’t feeling anything wrong with my body (I hope I didn’t just jinx anything), I concluded that I was swimming in water. There was a slight light that seemed to be above me. I sighed in defeat and desperation. I couldn’t just fly up and follow the light. I scolded myself for considering to attempt to do so.

Suddenly, the water started vibrating. It got slightly warmer. I totally just jinxed myself.

I was feeling anxious. Don’t worry. Whoever put me here always brings me to the highest limits.

The water was bound to boil or to some temperature that would ‘kill’ me. It wasn’t that hot now, I still had time to look for some way out or some source or something.

Why did I have some sort of hope?

Maybe, some volcano was going to erupt under me or it was going to start raining fire.

I forced myself to follow the source no matter what. I remember watching a scary movie with the girls. I think it was called ‘Saw’? Well, I’m pretty sure what I’m going through isn’t as gruesome, but it’s just as scary and maybe life-threatening. I really have no idea what going on.

But what’s important is that someone survives.

I will.

I swim about a hundred meters and see a person. A rather chubby person. It was a dude. He was wearing dark goggles. Is it…

“Psy-oppa?” I let out.

ic?width=230&height=280&format=jpg,gif,w

His face turns to me. He didn’t say anything at first and it scared me. He stands from where he was and spreads his arms wide open. “Ah! Minji-ah!”

He didn’t walk but staying in that bird-like position. I back away, yet he doesn’t move.

No. This isn’t Psy-oppa. Just like that wasn’t Chaerin-eonni and that wasn’t YG-sajangnim. But I don’t know who they are or why they’re here.

I gather up the courage to ask something. “Where are we?” I was shocked I didn’t stutter, especially at how anxious I was feeling.

He put his arms down and started down at me. He then flashed a creepy smile.

“Welcome to Hell.”

My eyes bulge out and I run away, screaming my head off.

No.

I am not dead.

I am not in hell.

 

What did I do to deserve this?

 

I’m running, but I’m not in water anymore.

And just like before, as soon as I realize that water no longer surrounding me, I run into something.

I expect to fall flat on my bottom, but I’m settled into a seat. I attempt to stand, but my limbs are cuffed to the seat.

“Hello little, maknae!” I hear a voice behind me talk.

UK4mm.png

Did it sound like… Bane? Like, Bane from Batman?

But why is he speaking Korean?

“How’s the little lady doing today?” I see an alarming sight of Two Face, but it sounds like… DJ Tukutz?

I couldn’t think straight to realize they were actually trying to have conversation with me.

“Ay, yo Mithra. Why isn’t she talking?” I hear Two Face say to Bane.

Wait.

Why did Two Face just call Bane, Mithra?

The only Mithra I know is Mithra Jin-oppa from Epik High.

Does that explain why Two Face sounds like DJ Tukutz?

Why are they here? And why are they dressed as Batman villains?

“Minji-ah.” I hear the final Epik High member speak.

I search to the left and to the right for the source of his voice. It wasn’t until I returned facing forward until I saw the ghostly face of the Joker.

“Blo-oppa?” I squeak out.

“Why so serious?” He infamously says in English, almost exactly sounding like the actual joker.

I was about to speak, but once again, I’m launched into the air with something new.

As I’m flying I hear whispers. “Get your cray on.”

Things are getting stranger and weirder.

Why are we listening to GD-oppa’s song?

I’m suddenly on my feet. It’s pitch black again, but I see a door.

My instincts tell me not to go, but a force pulls me to the door. I open the door and walk into what I think is a club.

295654174_640.jpg

I’ve never been in one since I’m underage, but I can presume the destination because there’s a heavy odor of alcohol and perspiration in the room.

There’s multiple people dancing in the room. The music is booming.

“Minji-ah!” I turn around. I see all of Big Bang and 2NE1 standing in front of me. They are were smiling. They all looked so identical that I was sure they were fake.

I was still suspicious, but I played along. The door I entered from seemed to have disappeared. “Annyeonghaseyo!” I greet as I bow cautiously.

“Have a drink!”  TOP-oppa abruptly hands me a drink.

“Yah! What about sajangnim!” Daesung intercepts the tall member with his hand.

Jiyong pushes off Daesung rather roughly. I gasp loudly and look at my members who seem to not care of the situation. “Don’t worry about that guy! She’s not going to be in trouble as long as she doesn’t get caught!” Jiyong-oppa then turns to me and gives me a lustful stare.

The sight of him this way scared me. “I’m going to the restroom.” I say before anything happened.

I didn’t even know where the bathroom was. I walked toward the crowd in hopes of losing my fellow YG artists. I see a set of stairs with a green lighted sign that read ‘Exit’ in English. My gut once again told me not to follow the sign, but some force pulled me into it.

I reached the door. I take a deep breath before I grab the handle. I shut my eyes before I opened the door. 

I enter what seems to be a hospital room.

To the left, there was a resting area. Bom-eonni and TOP-oppa were snuggled together on a couch. Their heads were leaning against each other. They shared a blanket.

“Bom-eonni?” I say out loud. I seemed like she couldn’t hear me. I was about to call her again, but another noise catches my attention.

“Minji-ah.” It’s Daesung-oppa.

I turn to see his sleeping figure in a couch across the Alien Couple.

“Minji-ah.” He repeats my name. Hearing him say my name so sweetly made my stomach churn. I don’t know why I was feeling this way. I felt so flustered so I left.

In the other area. There’s four people occupying the room. I look to the far corner of the wall.

“Umma!” I run to her. I was about to embrace my mother, but it felt as if some force filed blocked me from touching my mother. I was sent back a bit, but kept my balance. I slowly reached out to touch my mother’s face, but the same feeling came.

What’s going on?

I turn to the other people in the room.

“Mianhae, Minji-ah.” I hear Chaerin mumble. Why is she sorry?

“Mianhae, Minii-ah.” Dara repeats. Why is everyone sorry?

Dara-eonni is sleeping in a chair near the bed with her arms crossed and Chaerin-eonni is lying beside the hospital bed.

But who is this last figure?

I step up closer and gasp.

It was me.

I was about to scream, but I was suddenly grabbed from behind. I didn’t bother to look because I was too busy screaming my head off into the cupped hand. The door shuts in front of me and I’m back into the club again.

“Didn’t think I’d let you leave without some fun?” I hear a voice in front of me. The person reeks of alcohol.

“Don’t hog all the fun.” I hear another familiar voice speak. “I bet she’s better than any of the es at those parlors.”

The second person grabs me. CL and GD’s current collaboration with Diplo and Skrillex plays in the background.

“What a perfect song.” The first voice speaks.

A body starts grinding against me. I try to push the person away, but there’s another person behind me.

“Come on, Minzy. Let’s have some fun.” The second voice behind me creeps as he begins to glide his hands over my sides.

I felt disgusted. There were two people mistreating me, touching me, saying dirty things to me.

One of the persons came closer to me. “Don’t be like this, Minji-ah.” The first voice sounded a bit clearer. It sounded like Seungri-oppa.

“Don’t hid the eromaknae side of you.” The other voice spoke. It was starting to sound like Se7en-oppa.

“Yeah. Show us who you really are.” Seungri-oppa kept talking.

“Show us what you want in your wildest fantasies.” Se7en-oppa continued.

I suddenly feel my shirt being pulled over.

“Minzy-eonni, what’s going on?”

My eyes shoot to my right as I see YG’s precious maknae staring at me. There were tears in her eyes and all she did was stare.

“Looks like we have an audience.” I hear Seungri-oppa say. I wanted to slap him for saying that.

“Don’t worry. She’s gonna be next.” Se7en-oppa says. I wanted to punch him for say such things. You have a ing girlfriend.

“Eonni!” I hear the pure Lee Hayi scream.

I wanted to tell her to look away. No, I wanted to tell her to run away, far away. She’s doesn’t need to witness any of this.

Her constant pleads were killing me.

Go away Lee Hayi.

Eonni will be okay.

I close my eyes.

This is the end.

“Yah!” I hear.

Unexpectedly, the two men were off me. I open my eyes to see Daesung-oppa on the ground and Seungri-oppa and Se7en-oppa towering over him. I take a few steps back, fully confused. Wasn’t he just sleeping upstairs earlier?

Youngbae-oppa grabs Seungri-oppa. TOP-oppa grabs Se7en-oppa. And Jiyong-oppa grabs Daesung-oppa.

All of a sudden, I was being grabbed. This time I looked. I realized my members came to rescue me.

“We don’t have much time!” Bom-eonni yells at me.

“What’s going on!?” I finally scream out.

We run up the stairs again. We stood in front of the ‘EXIT’. “You’ll find out very soon.” Chaerin-eonni said. “Open the door, Dara-eonni.”

I then see Dara-eonni open the door to the hospital room. “Don’t turn your back, just keep going.” Dara-eonni finally said.

Out of nowhere I hear a sweet voice call out to me. “Be safe, eonni.”

I look back at the girls and see the little Hayi shyly hanging behind the members. I nod her and show her a ‘hwaiting’ fist before I entered the realm.

I pass the door and realize I wasn’t in the hospital room. I was in a hallway.

The door shuts, the sound resonating. Don’t turn your back. Dara’s words enter my mind.

Everything feels so cliché, but I just continue forward. Be safe, eonni.

I see the hospital. I see Top and Bom-eonni leaving. I then see Chaerin-eonni with Jjangmae. I then see Daesung-oppa leave. Dara looks around anxiously. I wonder what’s going on. Soon enough, my mom decides to leave. I have no idea what they’re saying or what’s going on.

Just keep going.

I look down and reach for the door handle. 

 

----

 

So what do you think? Pretty kooky, huh?

Well, just to let you know: 1) No, I did not do any kind of drugs while writing this chapter. I don't do drugs period. Haha. 2) No, I don't think about crazy things like this on a daily basis. This is actually a compilation of about 2-3 dreams/nightmares that I've experienced or something alike what I've described. This chapter actually took me a week to write because I wanted to add stuff. Things really kept piling up and I loved it~ haha. 

So what? Did you think it was creepy or corny? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Leave a comment please! This is seriously my favorite chapter! I hope you are at least intrigued at what you just read! Thank you for reading! Please look forward to more! :D