After the Accident

Secretly, My Favorite Member [HIATUS]

Dara’s PoV

One of the dancers walks in the door and looks at the scene with bewilderment.

“Yah! Where the hell have you been!? Because of your stupid water spill, Minzy-eonni slipped and hit her head!” The leader of the Crazy dance crew confronted her.

I recognized the other dancer, Won Ah Yeon, as the one who spilt the water. She stared in disbelief.

Chaerin pulled Min Ji Hye away from Ah Yeon. “Now’s not the time to argue.”

“I’ll call 119.” Bom suggested while walking to the quiet hallway.

“Dara, help me carry Minzy to the bench, the find a towel.” I just nodded and did as she was told. I slung an arm around my shoulder and attempted to carry our muscular maknae.

Sugawara-chan saw my struggle. “I understand you’re tired. Lemme take it from here and you find the towel.” I felt helpless but nodded and handed Minzy to our choreographer.

“I can’t believe this happened.” Ah Yeon gasped while holding her head. Ji Hye seemed to have calmed down and went to comfort her fellow dancer.

“Hey, you’re not at fault here.” She looked at me. “Minzy didn’t know where the spill was because she was talking to me. The only reason why she fell is because she went to get my water.” I explained.

Ah Yeon sniffed. “Thank you.” But her gratitude didn’t assure me that she was better.

“The ambulance is coming. They said to keep her cool. Check if she’s bleeding anywhere and if so, put pressure.” Bom said as she walked in.

“I wonder what the president is going to say about this.” Chaerin sighed. “I wish I was paying attention more.” She stressfully brushed her hair with her hand.

“Don’t stress yourself. I forgot to remind Minzy of the spill because it’s transparent. I should’ve just gotten the bottle for her instead” Bom confessed rather calmly.

I grabbed a towel from my bag and ran as fast to my members as my body would let me. I was starting to feel guilty. Chaerin grabbed the towel and started wiping Minzy’s face. “I should’ve gotten the water.” I sigh. “Why am I so weak?” I say as I look at Minzy’s limp body.

Chaerin and Bom examined her body. “Don’t think like that. We’re all tired.” Chaerin reassured.

We were all silent while they continued to check for any flaw.

“Good, she’s not bleeding.” Chaerin let out a breath of air.

“But she did hit her head pretty hard.” Sugawara had to admit.

“Do you know if she’ll be okay, sensei?” Bom asked.

“Who knows? Hopefully she’ll be well within the next few days, or even a week.”

Chaerin sighed. “I know this isn’t important now, but how are we supposed to learn all this choreo without a member? How are we supposed to explain it to the president? How are we supposed to explain this to our fans!?”

“Calm down, Chaerin,” Bom said as she caressed our leader’s arm.

We all took a deep breath. The dance room was quiet, but it was filled with a clouded tension of sweat and stress. All of us were concerned about the situation at hand.

The EMTs barged in. I guess since we were all tired, we were ‘calm’, but for me, deep inside, I was scared for Minzy’s life. If she only didn’t… *sigh*

 

2NE1’S MAKNAE, GONG MINZY, RUSHED TO THE ER FROM A SLIP DURING COMEBACK REHEARSAL

 [+452, -101] It’s a shocker something happened like this happened. Especially before their comeback? I hope Minzy’s doing alright. 2NE1 don’t overwork yourselves! Minzy hwaiting~!

[+394, -62] Did she faint? Did she hit her head? What kind of choreography are they doing? Or were they messing around? No. They’re working too hard to be playing like amatuers. Oh my, gosh. I hope she’ll be okay. 2NE1 really is working their off for this comeback. Unnies, hwaiting!

[+218, -159] How can something horrible like this happen?! Minzy, I hope you’re doing well! You need to get better before the comeback! Blackjacks have been waiting a long time! Please get better soon! We’re all praying for you!

                  [+256, -96] Yah! How can you be so inconsiderate! Minzy! Please don’t listen to these HATERS here! Take as much time as you need! Us true Blackjacks will wait for you! We’ve waited a year, we can wait longer! Come back when you’re strong and healthy!

 

----

 

Sorry this is uber short! D: I guess you can say this Chapter 1.2? I wanted to leave people with a cliffhanger! I'm posting another one today so stay tuned for that! Thanks again for reading! Please comment, subscribe, and wait for upcoming chapters!