Mino

I'm Way Better Than Him!

What is this feeling that’s been fluttering in my chest?

 

I’ve been with a lot of girls. A lot. Wayyy too many for a guy my age should’ve been with. With all of them, I’ve never had to try very hard to get into their pants. Just a slight indication of interest from me and they would instantly swoon and bat their lashes bashfully. What can I say? Song Minho is a lady-killer.

 

Now it’s like the table’s been turned, and I don’t like it one bit.

 

Before me stood the most beautiful man that I ‘ve ever encountered. The first thing that I noticed about him was how beautifully pink and moist his lips are, as if they’ve been primed and readied for me to kiss them. Then, his eyes; a pair of bright expressive orbs and that look like it could tell tales. Then his neck; long graceful and unbearably white. Nobody's skin should be that pure and... untainted. They make me want to latch on to him and mark him so bad…

 

Looking back, that’s probably when I realized that I was in love with Taehyun.

 

I've never felt love. I thought I did, but it wasnt until now that I've felt the impact of real emotions. I came up and said hello to him, but he barely looked at me after mistaking me for the Sajangnim. I flat out told him that he looked handsome, but his only reply was a modest brushoff. He barely acknowledged my existence! I mean, he paid more attention to his spicy pork and Kimchi than he did to my pickup lines, but damn. Why am I so happy just sitting next to him? 

 

Now I can see why love the primary theme in most songs. Nothing can compare the happiness I felt as I sat next to him. That one smile that he gave me was enough to make my heart pound uncontrollably. Is this what those girls feel when they confessed to me? What a horribly wonderful feeling! It’s like there’s this beast inside of me that’s shaking it’s chains, wanting to get out as fast as he could and howled all my feelings out into the world. And this fear… this fear that if I don’t tell him how I feel now, I could be missing out on something very…

 

Special.

 

“Nam Taehyun!” I heard myself called out to his retreating back. “You’re the most beautiful man I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Go out with me!”

 

I paused, letting the words sink into his head and mine.

 

Oh no.

 

Oh no.

 

.

 

The guy gave me a horrified look, his beautiful face contorting into a look of horror and disdain. Goddamn… Even when he hates me he looks ing gorgeous. I reached out a hand to stop him from running, but like a startled baby dear, Nam Taehyun fled, and with him he took my heart.

 


 

“Mino-hyung. Mino-hyung! Get up!”

 

"Go away Bobby I'm in mourning."

 

A pause and a serious voice asked sadly. "Who died hyung?"

 

"My heart." I croaked.

 

Bobby gave an annoyed click with his tounge and started slapping my bed. I groaned and burrow myself deeper into the sheets, hoping that the mountains of blankets would block out his presisent pounding. “Hyung!” He insisted, pulling my sheets off, exposing my scantily clad body.

 

Annoyed, I peeked from under my pillow and said quietly. “You do know that today is a Sunday right? Now put that blanket back on me and go away.”

 

"Get up hyung! You need to write your lyrics for the evauation! It's almost the end of the month. Get yourself together hyung! You're making me so worried that I kept messing up my routine!" He whined.

 

Ah, the ever so loyal Bobby. He's always thinking of me first. I know that no matter how hard I try to push him away, this kid would only bounced back like a rubber ball. What a presistent motheer. As if he read my mind, Bobby the rubberball snuggled up beside me, pulling the blanket over us both to bring back my coveted darkness.

 

“Hyung.” He started again, poking my ribs to get my attention. Good thing I’m not ticklish.

 

“Not now Bobby.” I groaned and slapped his hand away. Bobby whined like a kicked puppy and wrapped his hand around my waist, tucking his chin over my shoulder.

 

“What’s wrong hyung? You havent done anything for three days! Seunghoon-hyung got so worried that they called me of all people to knock some sense into you.”

 

“Yeah, we know that you’re the least qualified person to do that.” I said, teasing him. Bobby sat up and pounded on the bed cutely, voicing his dissent for being dubbed the least sensible trainee YG had ever had. As much as I like to stay broody and and gloomy, that kid always manages to make me smile. Though I keep  laughing at weakly at his jokes, I tried hard to poke his ticklish side and push him off my bed. I’m really not in the mood to be joking right now. I can tell he’s worried by the ways his brows furrowed deeper. Although he keeps acting goofy, this kid is sharper than he looks. Slowly, he inched closer to me and tugged on my sleeve.

 

“Hyung… you know you can tell me anything right? However horrible it might be I’m always on your side.” He said in the most earnest voice that I’ve ever heard. I didn’t want to ask him of this, but seeing that Taehyun hates me, I really do need another helping hand to make my plan work.

 

“Okay if you say so…” I said, sitting up and telling him about my plan to win back my Nam Taehyun.

 


 

There you go! Mino's POV as requested by the lovely kaoxhugeboy.

 

Ps: I love broody Mino, dont you? ^^