: teaser oo2

- flower entertainment's new girl group - ( amaryllis ) - story start -
teaser oo2
july 18, 2014

It had already been a few weeks, but still Kyura ran around, happily bragging to any of her friends that would listen about the new girl group she was going to debut in. "There's six of us! And we're going to be called Amar...ryllis? I think that's what we're called," she said for about the millionth time.

All of a sudden, a tall, bubbly girl came up to her. "HI! You're Kim Kyura, right?"

"Yes, why?" Kyura replied politely.

"Well, Amaryllis has been called for a group meeting in the CEO's office to discuss some stuff." 

"Oh, ok. You're in Amaryllis, too, right?" 

"Yes, I am. Shall we head over together?" 

The two began to head to the office. It took longer to get there, this time compared to the other, since they were in a different section of the company building, but they did indeed get there in the end. 

"Shall I knock?" the girl asked. Kyura decided that she would refer to her as 'Bubbles' until she knew what her name was. Why Bubbles? She seemed bubbly. Simple/

"Sure, if you want," Kyura grinned. 

"Ok then," what happened next surprised Kyura. She had expected a simple knock, but instead, the girl did the knock that was shown in the Disney movie, 'Frozen'.

"Come in please girls," the deep voice of CEO Lee Minhyung drifted off and the two girls entered the office. They saw four others there who smiled at them good naturedly.

This time, there were six seats layed out in front of CEO Lee's desk and he gestured for each of them to sit down in them. In complete synchronisation, they plopped down in the chairs.

"Wow! Look at that, in synch already," the CEO marvelled. "Anyway, you girls are probably wondering why I called you here again." 

"I AM!" Bubbles exclaimed. 

The CEO chuckled lightly to himself. "That's glad to hear. So, I've gotten a team together to work out stuff regarding your girl group. You'll be moving into your dorm the week after next week. Next week, though, you'll be revealed to the public through Weekly Idol. Ok so far?"

"Um... Sir?" A different girl asked uncertainly. "How will we be revealed on Weekly Idol?"

"I was hoping you'd ask that. Ok, this show is going to seal the deal. You six will appear on there and your profiles will be revealed and all that. Just like when other groups go on after comebacks. You'll just talk about stuff related to your upcoming debut. Obviously, you can't reveal any information about your debut song since you don't know about it yet. From the time your Weekly Idol episode is recorded to the day its aired, you'll be practising and training for your debut together. Your song will be recorded then. Make sense?"

"YES!" The six girls chorused. "Can't wait, sir!" Bubbles added.

"Good, you can go now," he began to shoo them out but at the last minute, called out to one girl. "Uh, Kyura, could you stay back for a moment? I'd like to talk to you about something."

"Yes, sir," Kyura replied and as the other five girls began to leave the room, she caught Bubbles smiling and waving to her. She waved back.

"Your teacher, Mr Bang, has told me about you. He said that out of you six girls, you have the most talent in dancing. That's why I'm going to appoint you as the main dancer of the group. You don't mind, right?" Lee Minhyung asked.

"IS THIS REAL?! Thank you sir! I won't let you down!" Kyura exclaimed. 

The CEO smiled. "Ok, Kyura. You can go now."

She bowed and exited the office. Surprisingly, she saw Bubbles waiting outside for her.

"So... what was that about?" she grinned.

"I'm the main dancer of the group!" Kyura told her. 

"Wow! That's great!" Bubbles congratulated her. "Now you can teach me how to dance!" 

The two of them enjoyed a little conversation together where they introduced themselves and eventually, they said their goodbyes and walked off.

'I wonder how Weekly Idol will be like...' Kyura thought to herself as she headed down the stairs to the cafeteria.

 
author note

A member of Amaryllis was shown in this teaser but her name wasn't revealed. I've decided that she's a definite member of the group.**nudge nudge** Is she your character? The members will be revealed soon. Just you wait :3 

Waiting for one more applicant and then the characters will be chosen. Stay tuned :3