: chapter oo3

- flower entertainment's new girl group - ( amaryllis ) - story start -
chapter oo3
july 22, 2014

With sweat dripping everywhere, Amaryllis practised endlessly along to random songs. They were given a few days to practise their lines and record their debut song, but there was a problem, of course. 

"Jiyoon..." Seul trailed off. "How are we meant to practise our lines when we don't know the rhythm of the song?" 

"I guess we'll have to see on the day," Jiyoon shrugged. None of the girls really knew yet they memorised their lines all the same. 

A sudden pounding on the door of their practise room brought their sweaty attention off the sheets of paper and on to the person stepping into the room instead. 

"Hi girls," it was CEO Lee Minhyung for the second day in a row. "How's the training going?" 

"Great!" Rika grinned. "Tiring but its really fun!" 

Seyoon grumbled. "Not all the time. Only Rika thinks that." 

The CEO chuckled and cleared his throat. "I'm guessing you're all wondering why I'm here, right?"

"Not rea--" Kyura began, but quick as lightning, Seokhee gave the maknae a silencing glare. She flinched slightly and obeyed. 

"If you girls come with me and your manager, Cha Taeho, we'll be going to your dorms. Of course, we'll stop by all your trainee dorms first to gather your stuff. Every essential item is already set out in your apartment dorm. You'll all be issued a key." 

At the mention of a new dorm, six sets of ears instantly perked up. No more needing to sleep in their tiny trainee dorms away from each other. They'll finally be able to feel like a real girl group.

Manager Cha stepped into the room. "Go off to your dorms and pack up everything. You're not staying there anymore. Don't leave anything behind. You can go now."

Immediately, the six girls flew out of their sweaty practise room. Each of them going off into a different direction, they headed to their dorm rooms that they shared with several others.

Five of the girls, excited at the thought of moving in with each other, were done in a flash and reached the practise room at roughly the same time to see their CEO and manager conversing while waiting for them. 

"Are you all here?" CEO Lee turned to face the girls. Mentally counting heads, he frowned. "Where's the last one?" 

"Um..." Seokhee had decided that she wanted to speak up for once but only an unformed word came out. 

So instead, being the leader, Jiyoon spoke. "She'll be here soon," and quietly added, "I think..."

An enormous crash was heard outside the practise room. Seven heads popped out to see a fallen Rika with luggage dropped everywhere. "Whoops... I tripped."

"Again," Seul added.

"For the billionth time," Seyoon agreed.

Helping their fellow member up, Seokhee and Kyura also helped gather her bags. 

"Well, since we're all here now, lets go and get on the car," Manager Cha shooed the girls with all their luggages out of the hallway and out of the Flower Entertainment building altogether. 

There was a minivan waiting for them with the boot open to fit all the girls' stuff in. The CEO and manager took the luggages off the girls and began to pile them in the boot.

"Do we go in the car?" Jiyoon asked the rest of her girl group.

"Probably," Seyoon replied and jumped into the backseat, followed closely by Rika and Kyura. Seokhee, Jiyoon and Seul sat in the middle row. Hopping into the drivers seat, Manager Cha quickly adjusted the mirrors and CEO Lee settled into his passenger seat. 

Excited babbles cheerfully escaped Rika's mouth. "What do you think the dorm will look like? Do you think its big? How many people will have to share a--" 

She stopped abruptly and the three girls in front began to turn to face her. "What? What happened?"

Their voices were concerned, but as they fully turned, their eyes registered the sight before them. A sleeping Rika. 

"What the hell just happened?" Jiyoon demanded. "How did she just fall asleep right when she was talking so excitedly?" 

"No idea, unnie," Seyoon shrugged. 

Seul started to laugh as she watched Kyura, too, fall asleep. "I think they have the right idea, Jiyoon. We should sleep instead of wondering where we'll be going." 

They turned back and were startled to see the third member to fall asleep, Seokhee, sleeping with her head bent down. 

"She's going to get a sore neck by doing that," Jiyoon sighed and pushed her head back up and let it rest on her own shoulder. 

Seul smiled at the sight before moving about to find a comfortable position and fell asleep, herself. 

Seyoon suddenly whined. "Jiyoon-unnie, I can't fall asleep. Too excited."

"Yah. Just try," was the reply.

Soon enough, all six girls were in deep slumbers and the rest of the car-trip was quiet and peaceful. 

When at last the minivan came to a permanent stop, the girls were awakened by the slamming of a car door. 

"Are we here?" Rika yawned and asked no-one in particular.

"Looks like it," Seul stretched and opened the door. Hopping out, the two members sitting in the same row as her followed before the three behind could get out. 

Pushing the seat in front of her forward, Kyura stumbled out of the car. That was about the time that Rika faceplanted. She was literally walking normally before her foot caught on the raised floor mat and she fell onto the concrete outside.

"Yah, Rika, you okay? You seriously need to stop tripping," concern slightly filled Seyoon's voice. Seokhee helped her up.

Rika nodded and bit her bottom lip to stop from crying out loud from the pain. She took a deep breath and grinned. "I'm ok. I don't know why I keep tripping, though. The earth must seriously love me."

Altogether, it took about twenty minutes for the six members to gather the luggages and reach the dorm door. What they saw when they opened the door amazed them.

 
author note

You'll see the dorm in the next update :3 The recording of the song will be coming soon and the debut as well. Stay tuned my lovelies~