: chapter oo2

- flower entertainment's new girl group - ( amaryllis ) - story start -
chapter oo2
july 20, 2014

Amaryllis began to train together day and night without complaint. Ok, some were complaining but they still practised together. They would each wake up early in the morning, grab a quick snack and meet up in their practise room given to them by the CEO.

"Again," Jiyoon demanded and once again, a song began to play. She was really getting in touch with her leadership skills.

When at last, the young maknae had enough, Kyura dramatically flopped onto the ground and refused to move. Seul kicked her side lightly. "Yah... Get up..." She said.

"But I'm tired," Kyura whined. 

Jiyoon sighed. "You guys continue dancing. Rika, you're gonna help me with Kyura." Rika grinned and nodded. It was a wonder how this girl could still be bright and cheerful without breaking a sweat. 

Kyura looked up at Rika. "What is your secret?" She hissed. "How are you not tired, unnie?"

Rika smiled. "I'm not tired because I'm having fun just being here with you guys. And I don't think you're tired, either. By the looks of things, I'd say you just need a break and some sugar." 

Jiyoon looked at the two younger girls. She was surprised at the overwhelming amount of optimism and persuasion Rika had, even if she wasn't the leader. 

It was Seyoon's turn to start whining. "If Kyura's getting a break, then I am too."

Seul agreed. "Same here!"

Seokhee meekly raised her hand, too.

"Ok," Jiyoon relented. "A break it is, then. Meet back here in ten minutes." 

A huge crash was suddenly heard coming from the door. They all whipped their heads that way and immediately saw a sheepish-looking Rika on the floor. "Whoops," she smiled brightly. "I tripped." 

"Oh god," Seokhee sighed. "You have issues." Now everyone's eyes were on her. It was so rare for her to speak more than two words at any one time. If she had it her way, she would just nod or shake her head without further explanation. 

"Woah," Rika gasped. "You CAN speak."

"Yah, what's that supposed to mean?" 

"Nothing. Welcome to the speaking club, unnie!" A grin effortlessly emerged from Rika and being infectious, everyone soon began to randomly smile, too.

The friendliness was short lived. Almost as soon as Seokhee helped the fallen girl back up, the door opened, showing Lee Minhyung's face.

Kyura was confused. "Who are y--" But before that last word escaped, Seyoon blocked and hissed, telling her who he was. 

"Good news girls," he smiled to the six of them. "You're going to be debuting about a month from today. We've got your debut song finished so you can finally start practising it instead of random songs. Recording it will start in a few days. Learn the melodies."

He handed the two girls at the front of the room, Rika and Seokhee, the sheets with line distributions and disappeared from the room.

"NoNoNo? More like yes-yes-yes," knowing it was another one of Rika's lame puns, Seul stifled a laugh while the joke-maker herself laughed really loudly. Soon, Kyura joined in. And then Jiyoon, and Seyoon and Seul stopped covering the laugh. Eventually, even Seokhee managed to crack a genuine smile. 

 
author note

A short update. I hope you don't mind >.< They're bonding and training at the moment. The debut is comingggggg!!