: teaser oo1

- flower entertainment's new girl group - ( amaryllis ) - story start -
teaser oo1
july 17, 2014

A staticy sound escaped the loud-speakers above the cafeteria before a deep-voiced person began to speak. "Could Kim Kyura please come to the CEO's office. I repeat, Kim Kyura, please come to the CEO's office now. That is all. Thank you." The voice disappeared and the cafeteria resumed its liveliness prior to the announcement.

Kyura continued to eat, oblivious to the fact that she was just called by the company's CEO himself to come to his office. She munched away on her food before someone plopped down beside her.

"Yah, Kyura." It was one of the trainees she had previously trained with for an assignment.

"Yes, unnie?" She asked, continuing to eat her food.

"You've been called to the CEO's office. Were you being a bad girl?" Her trainee-unnie teased.

"I was? I don't think I did anything bad..." Kyura trailed off uncertainly.

The other girl giggled and ruffled the younger one's hair. "Tell me all about it afterwards, okay?"

"Sure unnie... But, um... I have a slight problem..." 

"What is it?" 

Kyura half-smiled and began to scratch the back of her neck sheepishly. Clearly, she was ashamed of the problem she was going to tell her unnie. "Um... Well, unnie... The thing is... I sorta don't remember where the office is..." With a look of bewilderment from the older girl, Kyura added quietly, "Ok... I don't know where it is..." 

"YAH! Kim Kyura! How long have you been training here? How can you not know where the CEO's office is? Alright, I'll take you there."

Together, the duo made their way out of the cafeteria which was buzzing with loud chatter, into the hallways outside sound-proof training rooms. They took several turns to the left, and several turns to the right. They went up a staircase, and directly ahead stood the office of Flower Entertainment's CEO.

"Off you go, Kyura. Don't worry. You'll be fine," the trainee reassured the nervous girl. 

Timidly, Kyura knocked on the huge door. Immediately, it opened, revealing a man in his late forties. A.k.a, Lee Minhyung, the CEO. 

"Kim Kyura, right? In you come," he gestured for her to enter the room, and as soon as she did, he shut the door behind her. 

Looking around the room, Kyura noticed that she wasn't the only one called over. There were five other girls waiting nervously. 

"I assume you six girls are wondering why you've been called here today. I have some good news and some bad news." 

"Bad news, first, please,"  a girl said.

"Ok. I was kinda hoping you'd ask for that first. Well, you're going to have to say goodbye to all your friends here in this company," he said without any hesitation at all. NONE whatsoever.

As soon as those words had left his mouth, the girls instantly thought they were getting kicked out. Tears began to flood in one girls' eyes. 

"Good news, sir?" A different girl asked meekly. She was clearly trying to hold herself together.

"You six are going to be the first artists to debut under Flower Enterainment!" CEO Lee exclaimed with way too much energy for a man nearing his fifties.

"WHAT?!" The six girls exploded. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Someone added.

"Yes, I'm serious," he chuckled slightly. "You'll be called Amaryliis, which is a flower. Obviously, a flower represents our company, right? Well, you'll be moving into your dorms in a couple of weeks. Final arrangements will be made before then. Train hard in the meantime or I'll have no choice to find different members. Your teacher's had given your names to me for a reason. Don't let them down. And don't let me down. Got it?" 

The six girls nodded ecstatically and in a tangle of limbs, left the office. They knew they had to get to know each other, but for the time being, crying in joy and telling their family and friends were their first priorities. 

"Mum!" Kyura sobbed over the phone. "I'm going to be in a girl group!"

 
author note

So... This was the first teaser. Obviously, only my character is revealed so far. The other five will be shown in the first chapter at weekly idol. The deadline is tomorrow, and while I'm choosing the members, more teasers will be coming out. Bye for now~